This report presents a clear picture about the overall development of inedible vegetable oil market in China and the trend in recent years based on detailed data analysis. This report includes the analysis on the inedible vegetable oil market size and market share in China, the study on major hot areas in this market, introduction of key data and the comparison of top 10 enterprises in terms of sales revenue and market share, the detailed description of the import and export…
This report covers following sections.
- Based on Zeefer's China Market Size Formula, by the analysis on market size, industry sales revenue in 2009-2012, this report presents a picture of the real development of China market and changes in the overall market size.
- Based on the comparison and analysis on import in different provinces or cities, this report points out those hot areas in this market deserve most attention.
Top 10 Enterprises
- Based on the comparison and analysis on top 10 leading enterprises in terms of sales revenue, market share and number of employees, the report shows their market positions in China. Additionally, this report lists basic contact information of the top 10 leading enterprises.
Market Share and Market Structure
- This report analyzes the market share distribution by segments based on enterprises nature (leading enterprises, foreign enterprises, state-owned and private enterprises), imports and regional markets in China in terms of sale revenue, profitability, number of enterprises and the value of imports... The report offers data on the market shares of imported products, foreign enterprises and enterprises in other forms. It also offers a comparison of profitability by forms of enterprise ownership, presents a picture of the market share of leading enterprises and the distribution of major regional markets in China. In addition, the report figures out the structure and concentration ratio of the current inedible vegetable oil market in China by means of Bain's Market Structure Classification and Index of CR4.
Import and Export
- In this section, the report includes the main source countries / regions of imported products for China and their market shares, the domestic destinations of imported products in China and shares for these destinations, major export destinations (countries or regions) for Chinese products and shares of these destinations, major origins of the exported products and their shares.
- The report lists relevant national standards and/or industrial standards concerning inedible vegetable oil products generally accepted in China, including standard names both in Chinese and English as well as their unified code numbers.
- The report lists 10 major importers for inedible vegetable oil products in China and provides their contact information such as company name, address, website, telephone number and fax number.
- Based on the concise analysis on the sales revenue, number of enterprises, total profit, total loss, total assets, return on the asset and profit margin as well as other key statistics, the report presents the current situation, the growth rate and profitability of this industry in China.
- Inedible vegetable oil products mentioned in this report is a general concept, it shall include the following products:
- Classified by the United Nation's Central Product Classification (CPC)
- CPC Code: 21670, 21810, 21830
- Based on the United Nation's Central Product Classification (CPC Version 1.1), inedible vegetable oil refer to palm, coconut, palm kernel, babassu and linseed oil and their fractions, refined but not chemically modified; castor, tung and jojoba oil and fixed vegetable fats and oils (except maize oil) and their fractions n.e.c., whether or not refined, but not chemically modified; oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Product Definition 1
Chapter 2 Market Size 3
- 2.1 Analysis On The Inedible Vegetable Oil Processing Market Size 3
- 2.2 An Overview On Chinese Economy 5
Chapter 3 Hot Spots For Inedible Vegetable Oil Processing Products Across China 9
Chapter 4 Industry Overview 11
- 4.1 A Summary On The Industry 11
- 4.2 An Analysis On The Profitability Of The Industry 12
Chapter 5 Analysis On Import & Export 15
- 5.1 An Overview On The Import & Export 15
- 5.2 A Detailed Analysis On Import & Export Of Inedible Vegetable Oil Processing Products 17
- 5.2.1 Analysis On Major Countries Of Origin For The Imported Inedible Vegetable Oil Processing Products 17
- 5.2.2 Analysis On The Major Flow Destinations Inside China 19
- 5.2.3 Analysis On Major Export Destinations 20
- 5.2.4 Analysis On Major Origins In China 21
Chapter 6 The Market Share 23
- 6.1 Analysis On The Concentration Of Corporate Sales Revenue 23
- 6.1.1 Analysis On The Concentration Of Sales Revenue From Leading Enterprises 23
- 6.1.2 Comparative Analysis On Sales Revenue From Top 10 Enterprises With Industry Average 25
- 6.2 Analysis On The Concentration By Area In Terms Of The Market Share 27
- 6.3 Market Position Of Foreign Enterprises And The Trend In Recent Years 29
- 6.3.1 Changes In The Shares Of Foreign Enterprises In Terms Of The Numbers And The Comparison Of Foreign Enterprises And Enterprises Of Other Ownership 29
- 6.3.2 Changes In The Shares Of Sales Revenue From Foreign Enterprises And Comparison With That From Enterprises Of Other Ownership 31
- 6.3.3 Profitability Of Foreign Enterprises And Comparison With Enterprises Of Other Ownership 33
- 6.4 Analysis On The Market Share Of Imported Products And Relevant Variations In Recent Years 35
Chapter 7 Top 10 Enterprises 37
- 7.1 Tongliao Tonghua Castor Chemical Co., Ltd. 37
- 7.2 Zouping County Tianxing Chemical Co., Ltd. 38
- 7.3 Lijin Juyuan Oil Processing Co., Ltd. 38
- 7.4 Lijin Shunchao Oil Processing Co., Ltd. 39
- 7.5 Lijin Taihe Oil Processiing Co., Ltd. 39
- 7.6 Lijin Longfei Oil Processing Co., Ltd. 40
- 7.7 Bohao Biotechnology Co., Ltd. 41
- 7.8 Hunan Xiangnongshan Oil Grease Co., Ltd. 41
- 7.9 Lijin Xingchang Vegetable Oil Processing Co., Ltd. 42
- 7.10 Hebei Bohai Oil Co., Ltd. 42
Chapter 8 Product Standard Systems 44
Chapter 9 List Of Major Importers 45