2017 Middle East Hemostasis Diagnostics Market: Reagent and Instrument Sales Forecasts, Volume Projections for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Innovative Technologies, Opportunities for Suppliers
|発行||Venture Planning Group||商品コード||445412|
|出版日||ページ情報||英文 385 Pages
|中東の止血診断市場：試薬・検査装置の売上高予測、検査件数の予測、競合戦略、検査装置レビュー、革新的技術、サプライヤーの機会 2017 Middle East Hemostasis Diagnostics Market: Reagent and Instrument Sales Forecasts, Volume Projections for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Innovative Technologies, Opportunities for Suppliers|
|出版日:||ページ情報: 英文 385 Pages||
This new 11-country report from VPGMarketResearch.com is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.
The report explores business and technological trends; provides test volume and sales forecasts for 40 hemostasis procedures; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations, coupled with continued technological advances in chromogenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, IT and laboratory automation will radically change the global coagulation diagnostics practice during the next five years.
New specific and sensitive markers of coagulation will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing will also become more standardized, offering opportunities for quality control products and services. Moreover, the continuing contraction of the hospital system and technological advances will facilitate decentralization of the coagulation testing closer to the patient, thus creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
Coagulation Tests Analyzed in the Report
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers marketed by Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Ideal product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers. Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains over 385 pages and 42 tables