Product Code: VPAH23257
Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation? How will the current trends affect the major market segments? Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This new 142-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market outlook, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in this report are AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar.
Contains: 142 pages and 3 tables.
Table of Contents
Global Paints and Coatings Market Dynamics and Trends
- Worldwide strategic overview of the paints and coatings market
- Sales forecasts for major market segments
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia
Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast
- Major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic,
demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the
paints and coatings industry during the next five years
- Industry consolidation
- Market globalization
- Environmental regulations
Leading Paints and Coatings Companies Strategic Directions
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
marketing and product development
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
Leading Paints and Coatings Companies Marketing Tactics
- Promotional tactics
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
Leading Paints and Coatings Companies Technological Know-How
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations
List of Tables
- Table MO-1 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Market by Geographic Region
- Table MO-2 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Market Growth by Geographic Region
- Table MO-3 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Sales by Market Segment