This research focuses on the growing role and opportunity for machine learning and neural network development for advanced IoT/embedded system functionality, quantifying and qualifying market dynamics by vendor, industry, region. It also includes an in-depth discussion of recent mergers and acquisitions, end-user trends, and vendor strategy.
WHAT QUESTIONS ARE ADDRESSED?
- What is the current size of the market for embedded machine learning and neural network software and tools?
- What share of the market is held by leading vendors, and what are their competitive advantages?
- What has fueled recent mergers, integrations, and acquisitions? What impact will these restructurings have on the market?
- How are embedded engineers deploying machine learning models and what do they expect to use in future deployments?
VENDORS LISTED IN THIS REPORT:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
Table of Contents
Inside This Report
Global Market Overview
Comparative Forecasts by Region
Comparative Forecasts by Vertical Market
- Industrial Automation
- Energy & Utilities
- Automotive In-Vehicle
- Analytics Uptake has Room for Growth
- The Buck Stops at the Gateway - Should It?
Appendix and Definitions
About VDC Research
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit A: Typical ML System Software, Tools, and Infrastructure
- Exhibit 1: Global Revenue of Embedded Machine Learning and Neural Network Software, Tools, and Related Services
- Exhibit 2: Global Revenue of Embedded ML and NN Software, Tools, and Related Services, by Geographic Region
- Exhibit 3A: Global Revenue of Embedded Machine Learning Software and Tools, by Vertical Market
- Exhibit 3B: Global Revenue Share of Embedded Machine Learning Software and Tools, by Vertical Market
- Exhibit 4: Global Revenue Share of Embedded ML Software and Tools Vendors, by Revenue Leaders
- Exhibit 5: Use of IoT Cloud Services to Build Embedded/IoT Project
- Exhibit 6: Types of IoT Cloud Services Used on Project
- Exhibit 7: Percent of Overall Computation Being Done at Each Level of Full System, by Primary Application Processor
- Exhibit 8: Types of Devices/Systems IoT Gateways Designed to Connect to in Project, by Vertical Market