This report covers the overall market opportunity for wearable devices used to support mobile enterprise and publicsector
workers, including market sizing and forecasts for wearable devices through 2023. It also breaks down market
opportunity by region, industry, and application environments. Wearable devices discussed include smart glasses,
smart watches, voice dedicated solutions, body-worn cameras, wrist-mounted computers, and smart gloves. Fitness
bands and wearable biophysical monitoring devices are excluded from the scope of this research.
WHAT QUESTIONS ARE ADDRESSED?
- What is the relative opportunity by regional market, industry, and application environment?
- What are the capabilities and limits of the current generation of wearable hardware?
- Which technology gaps most hold adoption back?
- Is wearable technology sufficiently mature to scale? What are the major technical hurdles that still need to be overcome?
- How do wearable devices drive concrete business benefits in different vertical markets and applications?
- Which vendors have most thrived and innovated in this challenging environment?
- Why have multiple high-profile smart glasses vendors closed their doors over the past year?
- What does the future hold for augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR) technology in an enterprise setting?
VENDORS PROFILED IN THIS REPORT:
- Beijing LLVision Technology
- Ehrhardt + Partner
- Visual Labs
- Vital Enterprises
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- TOTAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WEARABLE SOLUTIONS
- SMART GLASSES
- SMART WATCHES
- WEARABLE SPEECH TECHNOLOGY
- BODY-WORN CAMERAS
- RING SCANNERS AND HAND-WORN DEVICES
- WEARABLES ENVIRONMENTS
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Overall Market Size and Growth for Enterprise Wearable Solutions (Billions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 2: Global Wearables Market by Geographic Region (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 3: Global Wearables Market by Sector (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 4: Global Smart Glasses Market (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 5: Smart Glasses Revenue by Geography (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 6: Smart Glasses by Sector (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 7: Average Price for Smart Glasses (Dollars)
- Exhibit 8: Global Smart Watch Revenue for Enterprise Use Cases (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 9: Smart Watch Revenues by Geography (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 10: Smart Watches by Sector (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 11: Smart Watches Pricing (Dollars)
- Exhibit 12: Global Wearable Speech Technology Revenue (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 13: Wearable Speech Technology Revenues by Geography (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 14: Wearable Speech Technology by Sector (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 15: Wearable Speech Technology Pricing (Hardware and Software) (Dollars)
- Exhibit 16: Body Camera Spending (Hardware and Software) (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 17: Body-Worn Camera Revenues by Geography (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 18: Body-Worn Camera Pricing (Dollars)
- Exhibit 19: Hand-Worn Scanner Spending (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 20: Wrist-Mounted Computer Spending (Millions of Dollars)
- Exhibit 21: Wrist-Mounted Computer Sales (Thousands of Units)
- Exhibit 22: Hand-Worn Scanner Pricing (Dollars)