Product Code: 9550
Mobile sewage treatment systems are modular or movable systems used for treatment of sewage at the site of generation. Mobile sewage treatment systems are compact, easy to install and energy efficient system that don't require any kind of skilled labor to carry out operations as compared to conventional sewage treatment systems. As a result, with growing demand and awareness about the benefits of such mobile sewage treatment systems in the country, these systems are expected to witness increasing use in residential and industrial sectors over the next few years.
According to “Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market in United States By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, the market for mobile sewage treatment systems in the US is projected to reach US$ 134 million by 2021. Aging waste water treatment facilities; rising awareness regarding the benefits of these systems; depleting water resources; implementation of stringent government regulations on wastewater disposal and discharge; and growing number of gated colonies, group housing societies as well as individual homes, commercial spaces and manufacturing industries are anticipated to boost adoption of mobile sewage treatment systems in the US during 2015-2020. Mobile sewage treatment systems market in the US is largely fragmented, due to the presence of a large number of medium and small scale players in the market.
“Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market in United States By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” report elaborates following aspects related to mobile sewage treatment systems market in the United States:
- United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By End User Sector (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends& Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape& Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mobile sewage treatment systems market in United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, sewage treatment system companies, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with mobile sewage treatment systems manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. United States Mobile Water & Wastewater (W&WW) Treatment Systems Market Overview
5. United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By End User
- 5.2.2. By Company Type
- 5.3. United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Attractiveness Index
6. Market Dynamics
- 6.1. Drivers
- 6.2. Challenges
- 6.3. Impact Analysis - Drivers and Challenges
7. Market Trends & Developments
- 7.1. Growing Demand for Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems on Rent
- 7.2. Modernization in Membrane Technologies
- 7.3. Rising Oil and Gas Production
- 7.4. Rising Investments In Construction Sector
- 7.5. Increasing Penetration of Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems in Residential Sector
8. Policy& Regulatory Landscape
9. United States Economic Profile
10. Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Nomadic Sewage Treatment Systems
- 10.2. Orenco Systems, Inc.
- 10.3. Smith & Loveless Inc.
- 10.4. Filterboxx Water & Environmental Corporation
- 10.5. Apateq Inc.
- 10.6. RWL Water
- 10.7. WOG Group
- 10.8. Ecosphere Technologies Inc.
- 10.9. Red Fox Environmental Services
- 10.10. Pollution Control System Inc.
11. Strategic Recommendations
List of Figures
- Figure 1: United States Mobile Water & Wastewater (W&WW) Treatment Systems Market Size, By Value, 2011-2021F (USD Million)
- Figure 2: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Size, By Value, 2011-2021F (USD Million)
- Figure 3: United States Municipal Wastewater Treatment Market Size, 2013-2017F (USD Billion)
- Figure 4: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Share, By End User, By Value, 2011-2021F
- Figure 5: United States Number of Completed Privately Owned Housing Units, 2010-2014 (Millions)
- Figure 6: United States Commercial Buildings Construction Establishments, By Volume, 2009-2019F (Thousands)
- Figure 7: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Share, By Company Type (Unorganized vs Organized), By Value, 2015 & 2021F
- Figure 8: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Attractiveness Index, By Company Type (Unorganized vs Organized), By Value, 2015-2021F
- Figure 9: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Attractiveness Index, By End User, By Value, 2015-2021F
- Figure 10: United States Oil& Natural Gas Production, 2011-2014 (Thousand Barrels per Day & Billion Cubic Metres)
- Figure 11: United States Construction Sector Investment, 2010-2015* (USD Billion)
- Figure 12: United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Size in Residential Sector, By Value, 2015& 2021F (USD Million)
List of Tables
- Table 1: Sewage Treatment & Contaminants Removal, By Treatment Level
- Table 2: Drivers for United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market : Impact Analysis
- Table 3: Challenges for United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market : Impact Analysis
- Table 4: United States EPA Operating Regions and States Under Each Region