Strong e-commerce logistics market growth continues, but what are the key trends and opportunities for the months ahead?
The e-commerce logistics market is entering a new phase of growth having undergone considerable transformation during the early stages of the pandemic. Buying behaviour has adapted and the easing of restrictions has altered market conditions once again.
Ti's brand new report, ‘Global e-commerce Logistics 2022’ contains unique analysis of the key trends, challenges and developments facing the market in 2022 and beyond, whilst also providing comprehensive market growth data and forecasts.
Use the report to keep ahead of market trends, seize market opportunities, and to understand the growth trajectory of key e-commerce logistics markets and potential emerging markets.
What does the report contain?
- Comprehensive e-commerce logistics market size and growth data and analysis from 46 countries as well as forecasts to 2026
- NEW market segmentation data - broken down between domestic, cross-border, fulfilment and last mile
- Analysis of the trends and developments impacting e-commerce logistics in 2022
- Interviews and primary research with leading e-fulfilment, last mile providers and retailers
- Strategic profiles of leading online retailers & LSPs
- 1. The global e-commerce logistics market grew by 19.9% in 2021, and is forecast to be worth €771bn by 2026.
- 2. Ti's 2026 CAGR forecasts predict North America will have the largest regional market share by 2026, taking over Asia Pacific's current dominance in the market.
- 3. New segmentation data reveals that in each of the three key regions, the domestic e-commerce logistics segment represents more than 80.0% of the total market in both 2021 and 2026.
- 4. Global e-fulfilment market made up 46.8% of the total for e-commerce logistics, with last mile making up the remaining 53.2% in 2021.
- 5. Last mile providers are optimizing their network in order to deal with peak volume and gain efficiencies, with a combination of owned, leased, or contracted vehicles.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of figures
1. EVOLVING LOGISTICS MODELS WITH E-COMMERCE
- 1.1 Asia Pacific
- 1.2 MENA
- 1.3 South and Central America
- 1.4 How can Emerging Market Governments help grow the e-commerce business and reduce logistics costs?
2. GLOBAL E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS MARKET SIZE & GROWTH 2021
- 2.1 Global
- 2.2 Asia Pacific
- 2.3 North America
- 2.4 Europe
- 2.5 South America
- 2.6 Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia
- 2.7 Middle East and North Africa
- 2.8 Sub-Saharan Africa
3. GLOBAL E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS SEGMENTATION AND TRENDS 2021
- 3.1 DOMESTIC
- 3.1.1 Asia Pacific
- 3.1.2 North America
- 3.1.3 Europe
- 3.2 CROSS-BORDER
- 3.2.1 Asia Pacific
- 3.2.2 North America
- 3.2.2 Europe
- 3.3 FULFILMENT
- 3.3.1 Asia Pacific
- 3.3.2 North America
- 3.3.3 Europe
- 3.4 LAST-MILE
- 3.4.1 Asia Pacific
- 3.4.2 North America
- 3.4.3 Europe
4. E-COMMERCE FULFILMENT LANDSCAPE
- 4.1 The State of the Market - Development of the Post-Covid e-fulfillment Market Landscape
- 4.2 The e-fulfilment Market
- 4.2.1 Definition of the e-fulfilment Market
- 4.2.2 Categories of e-fulfilment Provider Technology
- 4.3 Growth of e-fulfilment
- 4.4 Broadening of Service Capabilities from Different Players
- 4.4.1 Value Proposition
- 4.4.2 Partnerships
- 4.4.3 Quality
- 4.4.4 Automation and Robotics
- 4.4.5 Scale and Growth
- 4.4.6 Systems
- 4.5 Market Map
- 4.6 Logistics Provider Profiles
- 4.6.1 GEODIS
- 4.6.2 GEOPOST DPD
- 4.6.3 Aramex
- 4.6.4 DHL
- 4.6.5 DSV
- 4.6.6 FedEx
- 4.6.7 Kuhene+Nagel
- 4.6.8 UPS
- 4.6.9 GXO
- 4.6.10 Alibaba
- 4.6.11 Walmart
- 4.6.12 Amazon
- 4.6.13 JD.com
- 4.6.14 Ti's interviews - Focus on....byrd