Product Code: CN0385MR
The construction industry in Turkey grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.83% in real terms during the review period (2013-2017). This was driven by government investments in transport, residential and energy infrastructure. Additionally, investments under the Tenth Development Plan (2014-2018) supported this growth.
The industry is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period (2018-2022), supported by the government's focus on developing transport, residential and energy infrastructure. The focus on the development of renewable energy infrastructure is also expected to drive industry growth. The government aims to increase the share of renewable sources in the country's total energy mix from 10% in 2016 to 30% by 2023. Additionally, in July 2017, the government revealed the 11th Five-Year Development Plan for 2019-2023, under which it aims to increase the country's manufacturing capacity and exports.
The industry's output value in real terms is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.45% over the forecast period, according to Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
Timetric's Construction in Turkey - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish construction industry, including:
- The Turkish construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Turkish construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Turkey. It provides:
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in Turkey, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Construction Outlook: At-a-glance
3 Latest News and Indicators
4 Key Drivers and Risks
- 4.1 Economic Performance
- 4.2 Political Environment
- 4.3 Demographics
- 4.4 Risk Profile
5 Construction Outlook
- 5.1 Commercial Construction
- 5.1.1 Outlook
- 5.1.2 Project analytics
- 5.2 Industrial Construction
- 5.2.1 Outlook
- 5.2.2 Project analytics
- 5.3 Infrastructure Construction
- 5.3.1 Outlook
- 5.3.2 Project analytics
- 5.4 Energy and Utilities Construction
- 5.4.1 Outlook
- 5.4.2 Project analytics
- 5.5 Institutional Construction
- 5.5.1 Outlook
- 5.5.2 Project analytics
- 5.6 Residential Construction
- 5.6.1 Outlook
- 5.6.2 Project analytics
6 Key Industry Participants
- 6.1 Contractors
- 6.2 Consultants
- 7.1 What is this Report About?
- 7.2 Definitions
- 7.3 About Timetric
- 7.4 Disclaimer