Product Code: IS1285MR
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Brazilian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Brazilian life insurance segment
- The Brazilian life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Brazilian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- Overview of various distribution channels in the Brazilian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Brazil
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Brazilian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Brazil:
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian life insurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Brazilian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Brazil.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Brazil and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
- 4.1 Regional Comparison
- 4.2 Segment Indicators
- 4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
- 4.2.2 Claims
- 4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
List of Tables
- Table 1: Brazilian Life Insurance - Key Facts, 2015
- Table 2: Brazilian Life Insurance - Segment Shares of the Top Insurers, 2015
- Table 3: BRICS Region - Real GDP (US$ Billion), 2015
- Table 4: Brazilian Government Credit Ratings
- Table 5: Brazilian Life Insu
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brazilian Real GDP (BRL Billion), 2011-2020
- Figure 2: BRL-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Figure 3: Brazilian Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2011-2020
- Figure 4: Brazilian Current Account Balance as Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Figure 5: Brazilia