Middle East's total GDP was $3 trillion in 2016 accounting for 4% of $74 trillion global GDP, according to IMF. The region's GDP is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.37% during 2016-2020. The Middle East had a population of around 299 million in 2016. Major countries in the Middle East include Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar.
Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global industrial gas market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for industrial gas? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The industrial gas global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The industrial gas market section of the report gives context.
Markets covered: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Acetylene, and Argon.
Companies mentioned: The Linde Group, L'Air Liquide S.A, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas Inc., Air Water Inc., Messer group
Regions: Middle East
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita.
Data segmentations: Country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
1. Industrial Gas Market Characteristics
2. Middle East Industrial Gas Market
- 2.1. Middle East Industrial Gas Market Overview
- 2.1.1. Middle East Industrial Gas Historic Market, 2012 - 2016
- 2.1.2. Middle East Industrial Gas Forecast Market, 2016 - 2020
3. Industrial Gas Market Trends And Strategies
- Industrial Gases Applications in Food and Beverage
- Industrial Gas Manufacturers Adopting IoT Technology
- Increase in Global Industrial Gas Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
4. Middle East Industrial Gas Market Segmentation
- 4.1. Middle East Market Size By Segment
- Carbon Dioxide
- 4.2. Middle East Industrial Gas Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Segment
- 4.3. Hydrogen
- 4.3.1. Market Characteristics
- 4.3.2. Market Trends And Strategies
- 4.4. Oxygen
- 4.4.1. Market Characteristics
- 4.4.2. Market Trends And Strategies
- 4.5. Carbon dioxide
- 4.5.1. Market Characteristics
- 4.5.2. Market Trends And Strategies
- 4.6. Nitrogen
- 4.6.1. Market Characteristics
- 4.6.2. Market Trends And Strategies
5. Industrial Gas Market Global Context
- 5.1. Historic Market Growth
- 5.1.1. Drivers of the Market
- Emerging Markets Growth
- Technology Development
- 5.1.2. Restraints on the Market
- 5.2. Forecast Market Growth
- 5.2.1. Drivers of the Market
- Economic Growth
- Applications of Industrial Gas in Healthcare
- 5.2.2. Restraints on the Market
- Interest Rate Increases
- Reduction In Free Trade
6. Global Industrial Gas PESTLE Analysis
- 6.1. Political
- 6.2. Economic
- 6.3. Social
- 6.4. Technological
- 6.5. Legal
- 6.6. Environmental
7. Global Industrial Gas Market Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Company Profiles
- 7.2. L'Air Liquide S.A
- 7.2.1. Overview
- 7.2.2. Products And Services
- 7.2.3. Strategy
- 7.2.4. Financial Performance
- 7.3. The Linde Group
- 7.3.1. Overview
- 7.3.2. Products And Services
- 7.3.3. Strategy
- 7.3.4. Financial Performance
- 7.4. Praxair, Inc.
- 7.4.1. Overview
- 7.4.2. Products And Services
- 7.4.3. Strategy
- 7.4.4. Financial Performance
- 7.5. Air Products and Chemicals Inc
- 7.5.1. Overview
- 7.5.2. Products And Services
- 7.5.3. Strategy
- 7.5.4. Financial Performance
- 7.6. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC)
- 7.6.1. Overview
- 7.6.2. Products And Services
- 7.6.3. Strategy
- 7.6.4. Financial Performance
8. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Global Industrial Gas Market
- The Linde Group And Praxair, Inc.Merger
- Air Liquide Acquired Airgas
- Praxair Acquired NuCO2 INC
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. Acquired Air Separation Units Of The Air Liquide Group
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Acquired Supagas
- Praxair Acquired Yara's European Carbon Dioxide Business
- 2M Holdings Acquired CE-02 Trockenesis
- Messer Group Acquired The Industrial Gases Business Of Air Liquide In Hungary
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Acquired Renegade Gas Pty Ltd.
- 9.1. NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.2. Research Methodology
- 9.3. Abbreviations
- 9.4. Currencies
- 9.5. Research Inquiries
- 9.6. About Us
- The Business Research Company
- 9.7. Copyright and Disclaimer