Did you know?
- Avi Pelossof is Global President, Infectious Disease at Alere, Inc..
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy's Beijing plant is the largest manufacturing base for the production of infectious diseases diagnostics in China.
- Diagnostic Bioprobes s.r.l has over 30 years of international experience in the field of immunodiagnostics (RIA, EIA, ELISA) for infectious diseases.
- Curetis N.V. specialise in simple and rapid solutions for the diagnosis of severe infectious diseases in hospitalised patients.
- genedrive plc's Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB)/ Rifampicin (RIF) antibiotic resistance ID Kit provides rapid detection of both MTB and RIF resistance from human sputum within 75 minutes.
- On February 1, 2017, Great Basin Scientific, Inc. announced the completion of the clinical trial and 510(k) submission to the FDA of its Bordetella Direct Test.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. reported full-year fiscal 2016 net revenues of $196.1 million.
- In July, 2016, the Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, simple, and rapid point-of-care molecular diagnostic tests for infectious diseases.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Infectious Diseases'.
The companies profiled in this unique report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market, innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Report Target Market:
1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
- Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
- ‘The Top 100 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Infectious Diseases' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
- This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
- ‘The Top 100 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Infectious Diseases' is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major developers of in-vitro diagnostics tests for infectious diseases such as altona Diagnostics GmbH, bioLytical Laboratories Inc. and HiberGene Diagnostics but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like:
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. - Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Carlsbad, California, United States, GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK) is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimise patient treatment. Utilizing GenMark's proprietary eSensor® detection technology, GenMark's eSensor XT-8® system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. As of December 31, 2015, GenMark had an installed base of 633 XT-8® systems. In June, 2016, the Company achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex® sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex® Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel and on December 22, 2016, GenMark announced that it had submitted 510(k) applications to the FDA for its ePlex® Sample-to-Answer Instrument and Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel. The Company has revenue of $U.S. 39.4 million and 233 employees. GenMark is led by Hany Massarany, President And Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world's leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It's customers include most of the world's major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations