Cloud Security Services are hosted security services that comprise email
security, web security, encryption, and DLP features.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Cloud Security Services
- Market Size
- Installed Base & Revenue Market Share by Vendor
- Four-Year Forecasts
- Breakouts by Region
- Breakouts by Business Size
- Includes detailed market analysis, and latest market trends.
- In-depth analysis of leading market players: Barracuda Networks, Cisco,
Google, M86 Security, McAfee, Microsoft, Perimeter E-Security, Proofpoint,
Symantec, Trend Micro, Webroot, Websense, Zscaler, and others.
This report is intended for Organizations, Vendors, and Investors who need to
make informed decisions about the Cloud Security Services market.
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Market Analysis
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.1.1 Key Customer Drivers
- 1.1.2 Target Customers
- 1.1.3 Customer Evaluation Criteria
- 1.2 Market Segmentation
- 1.3 Market Analysis
- 1.4 Cloud Security Services Market
- 1.4.1 Cloud Security Services Market Share
- 1.4.2 Cloud Security Services Market Forecast
- 1.4.3 Cloud Security Services Market by Region
- 1.4.4 Cloud Security Services Market by Business Size
Chapter Two: Key Players
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- M86 Security
- McAfee, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Perimeter E-Security
- Webroot Software
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Cloud Security Services Revenue Market Forecast, 2011-2015
- Figure 2: Cloud Security Services Installed Base Market Share, 2011
- Figure 3: Cloud Security Services Revenue Market Share, 2011
- Figure 4: Cloud Security Services Market Revenue Forecast, 2011-2015
- Figure 5: Cloud Security Services Market by Region, 2011 & 2015
- Figure 6: Cloud Security Services Revenue by Business Size, 2011 & 2015
List of Tables
- Table 1: Cloud Security Services IB and Revenue Market Share, 2011
- Table 2: Cloud Security Services Market Forecast, 2011-2015