This essential new PharmaDeals® report will help you to identify market size
and trends and who your prospective partners are within the area of vaccines
The report answers questions like:
- What are the key players from big and small companies doing in this area?
- How are your potential partners and competitors operating?
- Around what therapeutic areas are the vaccines deals being done?
- How does vaccines deal making compare with other areas for deal making?
- In what territories are the deals being done?
- At what stage in the development process are the deals taking place?
The Report is part of the highly acclaimed and popular series on deal making
in major therapy areas, containing case studies on the key deal makers in this
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to vaccines
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Market size and trends
- 1.3 Therapy areas for vaccines
- 1.4 Future vaccines - products and technologies in development
- 1.4.1 Prophylactic vaccines
- 1.4.2 Therapeutic vaccines
- 1.4.3 Supporting technologies
- 1.5 Key players
2. Overall trends in vaccines deals
- 2.1 Comparison with other areas
- 2.2 Total number of vaccines deals
- 2.3 Total value of vaccines deals
- 2.4 Comparison of number versus value of deals across therapy areas
- 2.5 Impact of the ‘credit crunch' ?
3. Analysis of vaccines deals by deal type
- 3.1 Number of deals
- 3.2 Year on year analysis of vaccines deals by deal type
- 3.3 Deal type by value
4. Vaccines deals by stage of development
- 4.1 Number of deals by stage of development
- 4.2 Value of deals by stage of development
5. Vaccines deals by territory
- 5.1 Number of deals by territory
- 5.2 Interest in emerging markets
6. Vaccines deals by product type
- 6.1 Number of deals by product type
- 6.2 Influenza
7. Analysis of royalties in vaccines deals
8. Key players in vaccine deal making
- 8.1 Key partnering/funding organisations
- 8.2 Key originator companies
10. Appendix 1
- Vaccine deals - 10 case studies