Global Leukemia Drug Market, Drug Price, Patent, Dosage & Clinical Trials Insight 2025
発行: PNS Pharma
ページ情報: 英文 1740 Pages
"Global Leukemia Drug Market, Drug Price, Patent, Dosage & Clinical Trials Insight 2025" Report Highlights:
"Global Leukemia Drug Market, Drug Price, Patent, Dosage & Clinical Trials Insight 2025" offers comprehensive insights on the various clinical and non-clinical parameters responsible for growth of global leukemia drug market. The emergence of new technological innovations in clinical research and drug development methodologies has led to the desired thrust to the market in recent years. This in-depth study enables its readers to identify and let them aware about the ongoing clinical trials, marketed drug dosage and price analysis, market advancements and associated commercial opportunities offered in the form of detailed analysis and graphical information presented in the report. As per report findings the market is expected to witness almost 60% absolute growth in next 6 years (2020-2025) and is estimated to surpass US$ 22 Billion by 2025.
The market is currently anticipated to be growth driven by many potential therapies as well as hundreds of ongoing clinical trials. There are more than 600 drugs in clinical trials and more than 70 drugs are commercially available in the market. The various advantages that are further adjoined by the market: private and public funding, innovative technologies and advancement such as artificial intelligence are classified as fundamentals for transforming the market status in a small period of time. The market has been more concentrated towards promoting the entry of small pharmaceutical companies into it such that it will seamlessly reduce the efforts given by single or few pharmaceutical companies involved in it.
The primary aim of the market is to develop novel patient centric candidates and collection of data at global level in order to predict the future course of action for the market. This is getting targeted to level down the potential challenges that could come across in the future. The insights of the market with respect to latest trends and challenges provides an overview about the substantial growth of the market as factors such as strong clinical pipeline, ongoing partnerships and collaborations and involvement of elite research and educational centers are powered together in order to fuel the leukemia therapy development. The market is collectively boosted by the presence of digital technology as well as advanced analytics for improving the clinical research and development productivity.
The ongoing clinical trials driven by revolutionized research based work have started offering dynamic opportunities towards patient centric approach in the market. It is estimated that the adoption of some changes in the regulatory system will expand the market in the next decade. The same is also accompanied by the emergence of technological innovations which has apparently resulted in the development of novel immunotherapy for the patients. All the advantages that are associated with the market have made it more efficient as well as effective. Currently, a wide range of anticancer drugs are used for the management of leukemia including Kinase inhibitors, BTK Inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, antimetabolites, T-cell therapy, Interferons etc. while many new therapeutics are under investigation. Further, orphan drug designation and fast track approvals are also granted to many drugs by FDA, which is indicating a huge market potential of this segment in upcoming years.
Many leading pharmaceutical companies are adopting key strategies including acquisitions and new product launches, which generates new opportunities in leukemia drug market. In addition to this, the investments related to research and development of novel cancer therapeutics is increasing rapidly and many new drugs targeting leukemia are in late stage of clinical trial. Approval of these new drugs is expected in upcoming 1 to 2 years, which take this market to the next level. As per report findings, all the crucial trends that are associated with the leukemia market are making a huge impact on the overall development of the leukemia drugs. It is speeding the way of launch of novel and much needed medicines for the patients who are suffering from leukemia. Steps from incorporation of smart technologies in research to development of novel therapies for leukemia are pointing towards a more efficient as well as cost-effective solutions for millions of patients at global level.
15. MultiKinase Inhibitor Drugs for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage, & Price Analysis 15.1 Gilteritinib (Xospata)
16. Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage, & Price Analysis 16.1 Bosutinib (Bosulif) 16.2 Dasatinib (Sprycel) 16.3 Ponatinib (Iclusig) 16.4 Nilotinib (Tasigna) 16.5 Quizartinib (Vanflyta) 16.6 Radotinib (Supect) 16.7 Imatinib (Gleevec)
17. Combinational Antineoplastic Drugs for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 17.1 Cytarabine/Daunorubicin (Vyxeos) 17.2 Ivosidenib (Tibsovo) 17.3 Rituxan Hycela (hyaluronidase/rituximab)
18. Antimetabolites for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 18.1 Cladribine (Mavenclad/Leustatin) 18.2 Clofarabine (Clolar) 18.3 Mercaptopurine Oral Suspension (Purixan) 18.4 Methotrexate Oral Solution (Xatmep) 18.5 Decitabine (Decogen) 18.6 Nelarabine (Arranon) 18.7 Fludarabin (Fludara/Oforta) 18.8 Methotrexate
19. Anticancer Antibiotics for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 19.1 Pentostatin (Nipent) 19.2 Mitoxantrone (Novantrone) 19.3 Idarubicin (Idamycin)
20. Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Inhibitors - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 20.1 Duvelisib (Copiktra) 20.2 Idelalisib (Zydelig)
21. Alkylating Agents for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 21.1 Bendamustine (Treanda/Belrapzo/Bendeka) 21.2 Cyclophosphamide 21.3 Dianhydrogalactitol (DAG for Injection)
22. Bruton Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitors for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage, & Price Analysis 22.1 Ibrutinib (Imbruvica)
23. Monoclonal Antibodies for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage, & Price Analysis 23.1 Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Besponsa) 23.2 Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Mylotarg) 23.3 Ofatumumab (Arzerra) 23.4 Gazyva (Obinutuzumab) 23.5 MabThera/Rituxan (Rituximab) 23.6 Blinatumomab (Blincyto) 23.7 Lumoxiti (Moxetumomab pasudotox) 23.8 Poteligeo (Mogamulizumab) 23.9 Rituximab Biosimilar (Truxima) 23.10 Rituximab Biosimilar (Ruxience) 23.11 Rituximab Biosimilar (Rixathon) 23.12 Rituximab Biosimilar - Acellbia 23.13 Rituximab Biosimilar - Maball 23.14 Rituximab Biosimilar - Mabtus 23.15 Rituximab Biosimilar - Zytux 23.16 Alemtuzumab (Campath)
24. T-Cell Therapy for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage, & Price Analysis 24.1 Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah) 24.2 Nalotimagene Carmaleucel (Zalmoxis)
25. Mitotic Inhibitors for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 25.1 Vincristine Liposomal (Marqibo)
26. Antineoplastic Interferons for Leukemia - Availability, Dosage & Price Analysis 26.1 Interferon Alpha-2b (Intron A) 26.2 Interferon Alfa-2a (Roferon-A/Veldona) 26.3 Interferon Alpha (Multiferon)
27. Global Leukaemia Drug Clinical Pipeline By Company, Indication & Phase 27.1 Unknown 27.2 Research 27.3 Preclinical 27.4 Clinical 27.5 Phase-0 27.6 Phase-I 27.7 Phase-I/II 27.8 Phase-II 27.9 Phase-II/III 27.10 Phase-III 27.11 Preregistration 27.12 Registered
28. Global Marketed Leukaemia Drug Clinical Insight
29. Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market Dynamics 29.1 Global Leukemia Therapeutics Growth Attributors 29.2 Challenges Concerning the Growth of Leukemia Therapeutics Market at Global Level
30. Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market Future Insights
31. Competitive Landscape 31.1 AbbVie Inc 31.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb 31.3 Amgen 31.4 Genzyme Corporation 31.5 Pfizer 31.6 GlaxoSmithKline Plc 31.7 Novartis International AG 31.8 Teva Pharmaceuticals 31.9 Takeda Pharmaceuticals 31.10 Piramal Pharma Solutions