This report provides information about Poland's market for heating,
ventilation and air conditioning solutions in separate sections for
It presents comprehensive coverage of current market conditions, the size
and structure of the market and the products and solutions
available to contractors and consumers.
The publication reviews prominent HVAC brands and provides detailed market
growth and expansion forecasts for the period 2013-2015.
Subject matter and issues include:
- Overview of the HVAC market in Poland
- The HVAC distribution network in Poland
- Description of the HVAC market structure in Poland: segments and
- Projections for HVAC market growth in Poland
- Brand recognition of leading HVAC products
- Contractor and consumer purchasing habits
- Calculation of the HVAC market economic index in Poland
- Pricing trends: recent changes, current pricing and forecast developments
- Innovation tendencies of HVAC contractors in Poland
- Selection standards for specific HVAC products
- Subsidization of commonly used HVAC systems.
Questions addressed in the pages of this document include:
- How large is the Polish HVAC market and how much is it worth?
- How much of Poland's current HVAC market is made up of new construction?
- What percentage of projects involves renovation of existing structures?
- How do project totals compare in terms of urban vs. rural location?
- What is the breakdown of HVAC projects in Poland by structure type?
- What are the newest and most popular trends in HVAC installation?
- Which manufacturer brands exhibit the highest levels of recognition and
popularity among contractors?
- How is the Polish HVAC system structured in terms of sub-segments and
- Which HVAC solutions do project investors choose most often?
- How do professionals learn about new solutions available within the HVAC
industry in Poland?
What makes this publication a unique and valuable source of market information?
- Input from 300 installation companies of varying sizes obtained by a
market survey containing 100 interviews on each segment.
- Heating contracting company ratings of top manufacturer's brands: Ariston,
Buderus, Immergas, Junkers, Purmo, Saunier Duval, Stiebel Eltron, Vaillant,
- Ventilation contractor ratings of these major brands: Clima Produkt,
Dospel, Pro Vent, Swegon, Tecnoclima, VTS, VBW, Wolf
- Air conditioning contractor ratings of best selling brands: Carrier,
Climaveneta, Daikin, Fujitsu, Lennox, LG, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Trane
Interviewees compiled their ratings based upon: respondent recommendations,
product cost vs. quality and level of customer service efficiency provided by
- A specially calculated HVAC products economic index, created by the
experienced analysts at PMR from estimates obtained by the 300 surveyed HVAC
- Construction contractor market evaluations from each segment: heating,
ventilation and air conditioning, dealing with each of the following issues:
- New constructions vs. renovation activity
- Location: urban or rural?
- Market structure in terms of: applied HVAC solutions, building type and
point of distribution
- Use of and satisfaction with newly developed products
- Appraisal of the latest industry trends
- How to choose? Key characteristics of successful solutions
- Importance of brand to product selection
- Total HVAC market value and growth calculations as prepared by the team of
experienced PMR analysts
- Categorical structure of Poland's HVAC market by project type
- Price trend analysis for the Polish HVAC market utilising prices from the
Sekocenbud information service.
This report is a remarkably useful asset for businesses engaged in:
- Producers and distributors of HVAC products and systems
- Producers and distributors of ancillary products used in the HVAC
industry, including accessories
- Manufacturers of HVAC products located in other countries and assessing
the Polish market for possible investment purposes
- Consultants, researchers and analysts
- Academic and research institutions
- Public relations, commerce and other organizations focused on industry
- Financial services providers involved in banking, brokerage and investment.
Extract from this report
- The expansion of the HVAC solutions and installations market depends
mainly on the condition and size of the residential and non-residential
construction market. The heating segment has the highest share in the market,
generating over 40% of all HVAC revenues. Following the changes on the market,
such as the slowdown in the residential construction industry, we expect that
this ratio may slightly change in favour of ventilation and air-conditioning.
- Long-term prospects for the market are optimistic. Upward trends in the
non-residential construction sector and plans to introduce mandatory
energy-saving solutions - first for public utility objects, then other
building types - will improve the results on the market.
Market commentary by expert
“The next decade is likely to be a critical period for the Polish HVAC
industry. The current popularity of environmentally friendly solutions will,
in some aspects, influence legal regulations, and as a result prompt necessary
changes in the market trends so far. Some conclusions will probably be drawn
in the course of implementing the subsidy programme for the residential and
energy-saving construction, which aims to convince Poles to try more modern
and practical building solutions. At present, 60% of contractors expect that
it will have a positive influence on their functioning in the future, while
40% are of the opinion that the scheme will not have a significant impact on
the demand for installation services. ” Katarzyna Bednarz,
Construction market Analyst.
Table of Contents
II. Executive summary
V. Air conditioning
VI. Forecasts for the HVAC market in Poland
VII. List of graphs
VIII. List of tables
IX. About PMR