This report is a primary source of data, analysis and forecasts for
the grocery retail industry in Poland. It provides details on the nationwide
macroeconomic situation and in depth analysis of trends, the structure of
the market and its distribution network .
The document draws on historical data collected over the past decade for this
report, which tracks recent development and shares reliable predictions for
growth during the period 2014-2019. It also includes evaluations of
Poland's top 20 top grocery retailers and an inside look at their
structure and sales strategies.
Learn about the market's major players...
This report includes:
- A complete overview of grocery retailer activity in each main segment of
- Market news as related to significant mergers and acquisitions
- Forecasts for grocery retail expansion on the Polish market to 2019
- Detailed profiles of Poland's 20 top retail groups
- Listings of the most powerful franchises.
Study a diverse range of vital market issues...
- Store and sales totals of Poland's most influential chains
- Market shares of top grocery retailers
- Ratio of retail grocery outlets/million consumers
- Retailer growth strategies and rebranding initiatives
- Strategies that support private label product sales
- Maps of top retail outlets
- Sales of leading retailer chains per square metre.
Find answers to these fundamental questions...
- Which major grocery retailers operating in Poland have lost significant
- Which segments of the Polish grocery retail sector have demonstrated the
most growth since the last edition of this report?
- Which Polish grocery retailers have been impacted most by slow economic
- What are grocery retailers planning in terms of expansion and new
- Which companies are involved in noteworthy M&A activity? What are the
latest industry trends and significant events in the market?
- How many major grocery retailers operate supermarkets, hypermarkets and
discount retail outlets in Poland?
- How does this current total measure up to those of the past few years?
- Which locations are most attractive for grocery retail in Poland?
- Which Polish grocery retailers do consumers prefer? Have they changed
spending habits recently? What are their views with regard to online grocery
Timesaving features of this report include...
- Knowledgeable estimates of the current operations and future potential of
the grocery retail market in Poland and its key segments
- PMR results from consumer questionnaires
- Detailed forecasts that are carefully prepared by experts with years of
experience in monitoring the Polish grocery retail market
- Analysis of the effects of current macroeconomics and demographics in
Poland on the retail grocery sector.
This report is an essential resource for...
- Grocery retail product manufacturers
- Distributors and processors of merchandise for grocery retail sale in
- Retail industry supply, services and equipment providers
- Financial services providers
- Transport and logistics companies that serve Poland's grocery retail sector
- Research, academic and government institutions
- Analysts and business consultants
- Organizations focused on the promotion of Poland's retail grocery industry.
Use this reliable asset when...
- Planning the launch of a new grocery retail business in Poland
- Evaluating the potential for growth in this market
- Tracking company performance and planning for expansion
- Pinpointing appropriate entities for mergers and acquisitions
- Beginning operations on the private label products segment
- Researching the competition
- Analysing key distribution channels in the Polish grocery retail network.