Product Code: 46713
The global glass prepreg market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 7% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand for airplanes in the Asia-Pacific region. However, declining automotive industry is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Increasing usage of glass prepreg as a substitute for asbestos is another major driver for the market studied.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the growth rate during the forecast period.
- Among the end-user industries, aerospace snd defense is likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Aerospace and Defense Industry to Dominate the Market
- Among the end-user industries, aerospace & defense dominates the global glass prepreg market currently.
- The major factor that is driving the demand for glass prepreg in the aerospace & defense industry is the increasing demand for airplanes across Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East & Africa region.
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) finds extensive use in the aviation industry where lightness is important. The new agreements and construction plans in Asia-Pacific are coming up to meet the growing demand for travel.
- Major Aerospace companies like Boeing, have started to build factories in Asian countries like China in order to meet the global demand for air travel.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the aerospace & defense industry is likely to dominate the global glass prepreg market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- Currently, Asia-Pacific witnessing a rapid growth in the demand for glass prepreg market owing to the increasing demand from countries like China, India, and Japan.
- China has the largest automotive industries across the world. It is also major aerospace & defense industries and renewable energy industries.
- Additionally, the southeast Asian countries are also witnessing major demand for glass prepreg for usage in industries like aerospace, automotive, etc.
- However, the decline in the automotive production of countries like China, India, Indonesia, etc. is likely to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate for the global bleaching agent market during the forecast period.
The global glass prepreg market is moderately consolidated as the majority of the market share is divided among a few players. Some of the key players in the market include Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, SGL Carbon, TEIJIN LIMITED, and Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Airplanes in the Asia-Pacific Region
- 4.1.2 Growing Usage as a Substitute for Asbestos
- 4.1.3 Others Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Carcinogenic Effect of Glass Prepreg
- 4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4.2.3 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Resin Type
- 5.1.1 Thermosetting
- 5.1.2 Thermoplastic
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Aerospace and Defense
- 5.2.2 Automotive
- 5.2.3 Wind Turbine
- 5.2.4 Sports and Leisure
- 5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 220.127.116.11 China
- 18.104.22.168 India
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 South Korea
- 188.8.131.52 ASEAN Countries
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 22.214.171.124 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 France
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 22.214.171.124 Brazil
- 126.96.36.199 Argentina
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
- 220.127.116.11 South Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Axiom Materials, Inc.
- 6.4.2 Solvay
- 6.4.3 Gurit
- 6.4.4 Hexcel Corporation
- 6.4.5 ISOLA GROUP
- 6.4.6 KREMPEL GmbH
- 6.4.7 Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd
- 6.4.8 SGL Carbon
- 6.4.9 Sunrez Corporation
- 6.4.10 TEIJIN LIMITED
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS