Product Code: 67901
- Factors such as rising demand for minimally invasive facial treatments and adaptation of hyaluronic acid-based cosmetic products are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
- In addition, ageing population and advances in hyaluronic acid-based surgical techniques such as using ultrasound to increase the efficiency of treatment are anticipated to fuel the adaptation of the products.
- Moreover, an increasing number of cosmetic surgeries worldwide expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
- According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery data, in 2018, there were 10,607,227 surgical procedure and 12,659,147 non-surgical procedures performed by the plastic surgeons worldwide.
- However, lack of skilled professionals coupled with the high cost of dermal filling procedures expected to hamper the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Wrinkle Treatment expected to Register Significant Share
- In the application segment, wrinkle treatment is projected to have significant share owing to growing customer awareness and ageing population around the world. According to the United Nations, 2017, the global population aged 60 and above has reached 962 million and expected to grow at significant rates over the coming years.
- Moreover, advancements in hyaluronic acid-based dermal filling technologies for wrinkle treatment coupled with increasing spending on cosmetic surgeries is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
- Single-phase hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are expected to have notable growth rate owing to new product launches and their efficiency.
- Moreover, single-phase dermal fillers have multiple applications and fewer side effects, which fuel the usage of the single-phase dermal fillers.
North America is Expected to have Significant Market Share
- North America is projected to have significant market share owing to well-established healthcare infrastructure, favourable policies and a growing number of plastic surgery procedures in the region.
- According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the United States is the country with the highest number of plastic surgeons (7,009) in the United States.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2018, there were 17.7 million surgical and minimally invasive plastic surgery procedures are performed in the United States.
- Moreover, the high adoption of plastic surgeries and minimally invasive plastic surgery procedures expected to boost the regional growth
- Due to the presence of a large number of older people in Europe, increasing demand for anti-ageing treatment and usage of dermal fillers fueling the regional market.
Global hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers market is moderately fragmented and competitive. Market players are focusing on product innovations, new product launches and regional expansions to increase their market share. For instance, Galderma has announced, it has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the use of a small blunt tip cannula with Restylane Silk dermal filler, The key market players operating in clot management devices market include Allergan plc, Galderma S.A., LG Chem Ltd., Merx Pharmaceuticals and Sinclair Pharma among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Non-Invasive Dermatology Techniques and Ageing Population
- 4.2.2 Increasing R&D Investments for New Hyaluronic Acid Based Dermal Fillers
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Professionals
- 4.3.2 High Cost of Dermal Filling Procedures
- 4.4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Product
- 5.1.1 Single Phase
- 5.1.2 Duplex
- 5.2 By Application
- 5.2.1 Wrinkle Correction
- 5.2.2 Scar Treatment
- 5.2.3 Restoration of Volume
- 5.2.4 Lip Augmentation
- 5.2.5 Others
- 5.3 By End-User
- 5.3.1 Hospitals
- 5.3.2 Specialty Dermatology Clinics
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 North America
- 188.8.131.52 United States
- 184.108.40.206 Canada
- 220.127.116.11 Mexico
- 5.4.2 Europe
- 18.104.22.168 Germany
- 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
- 126.96.36.199 France
- 188.8.131.52 Italy
- 184.108.40.206 Spain
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 5.4.3 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 India
- 188.8.131.52 Australia
- 184.108.40.206 South Korea
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.4.4 Middle-East and Africa
- 18.104.22.168 GCC
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- 5.4.5 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 Allergan
- 6.1.2 Galderma S.A.
- 6.1.3 LG Chem Ltd.
- 6.1.4 MERZ PHARMACEUTICALS
- 6.1.5 Sinclair Pharma
- 6.1.6 Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- 6.1.7 Teoxane S.A.
- 6.1.8 BioPlus Co., Ltd.
- 6.1.9 SCULPT Luxury Dermal Fillers LTD
- 6.1.10 Suneva Medical Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS