Product Code: 63992
Tocotrienol Market Insight
The global tocotrienol market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Rising health concerns related to pancreatic cancer and respiratory disorders are expected to fuel the tocotrienol market growth during the forecast period. Also, the rising demand for natural antioxidants in cosmetics is further expected to propel the market. The key players in the market are investing in the new facilities, and launching the new tocotrienols based products, analyzing the future revenue mix of the company, by entering into the untapped and new markets.
Rising Applications of Tocotrienol in Dietary Supplements & Pharmaceuticals
The demand of tocotrienol is increasing in pharmaceutical, food & beverages, cosmetics and animal feed. Rising demand for fortified food & beverages owing to a growing trend towards a healthy lifestyle is anticipated to drive the growth of tocotrienols. Further, the high demand for natural antioxidants such as vitamin E extracted tocotrienol in cosmetics is expected to propel market growth. Millennial are concerned about optimizing their present health, and preventing deteriorating health in the future.
The major segmentation in the report includes the market estimates by type - alpha, beta, gamma, and delta. By application - dietary supplements, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, and others. By type, alpha tocotrienol segment holds the largest market share, owing to its antioxidant properties which are beneficial in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Record Highest CAGR in the Tocotrienol Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2023. The increasing demand for dietary supplements and other fortified products, and consumer shift towards high quality products due to changing taste and preferences is expected to fuel the demand of tocotrienol in the developing countries. On the other hand, North America accounted for the largest market and expected to grow at the significant CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Key Developments in the Tocotrienol Market:
- March 2017 - Vance Group Ltd. launched vance tocotrienol. It is an amber oil mixture having the full range of naturally occurring tocotrienols, alpha-tocopherol and phytonutrients
- August 2017 - American River Nutrition introduced new branding, logos, and a new website, for the company as well as its DeltaGold® tocotrienol vitamin E ingredient.
Tocotrienol Market Competitive Landscape:
Major Players - AC Grace Company, American River Nutrition, Inc., BASF SE, BTSA Biotechnologias Aplicados SA, Davos Life Science Ltd., Eisai Food & Chemical Co.Ltd, ExcelVite Inc., Orochem, Palm Nutraceuticals Sdn. Bhd., Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals, SourceOne, Vance Group Ltd.
The key brands are embarking on mergers and acquisitions and new product development as some of their key strategies to achieve consolidation and optimize their offerings respectively.
Reasons to Purchase the Tocotrienol Market Report:
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst supports, along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel
Customization of the Tocotrienol Market Report:
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Study Deliverables
- 1.2. Study Assumptions
- 1.3. Research Phases
- 1.4. Scope of the Market
2. Tocotrienol Market Insights
- 2.1. Market Overview
- 2.2. Market Trends
- 2.3. Industry Attractiveness-Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 2.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 2.3.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 2.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 2.3.4. Threat of Substitute Products
- 2.3.5. Degree of Competition
3. Tocotrienol Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Drivers
- 3.2. Restraints
- 3.3. Opportunities
4. Tocotrienol Market Segmentation
- 4.1. By Application
- 4.1.1. Alpha Tocotrienol
- 4.1.2. Beta Tocotrienol
- 4.1.3. Gamma Tocotrienol
- 4.1.4. Delta Tocotrienol
- 4.2. By Application
- 4.2.1. Dietary Supplements
- 4.2.2. Cosmetics
- 4.2.3. Pharmaceuticals
- 4.2.4. Others
5. Tocotrienol Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2015-2023)
- 5.1. North America Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.1.1. US Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.1.2. Mexico Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.1.3. Canada Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.1.4. Rest of North America Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2. Europe Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2.1. UK Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2.2. France Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2.3. Germany Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2.4. Italy Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.2.5. Rest of Europe Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3. Asia Pacific Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3.1. India Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3.2. China Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3.3. Japan Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3.4. Australia Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.4. South America Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.4.1. Brazil Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.4.2. Argentina Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.4.3. Mexico Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.4.4. Rest of South America Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.5. Middle East & Africa (MEA) Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.5.1. South Africa Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.5.2. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
- 5.5.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa Tocotrienol Market Size (2018-2023)
6. Tocotrienol Competitive Landscape
- 6.1. Most Active Companies
- 6.2. Most adopted Strategies
- 6.3. Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. BASF SE
- 7.2. American River Nutrition, Inc.
- 7.3. BTSA Biotechnologias Aplicados SA
- 7.4. Eisai Food & Chemical Co.Ltd.
- 7.5. Vance Group Ltd.
- 7.6. Davos Life Science Ltd.
- 7.7. SourceOne
- 7.8. ExcelVite Inc.
- 7.9. Orochem
- 7.10. AC Grace Company
- 7.11. Palm Nutraceuticals Sdn. Bhd.
- 7.12. Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals