Global Smoking Cessation Aids Market - Trend & Forecast (2017 - 2022)
|発行||Mordor Intelligence LLP||商品コード||391363|
|出版日||ページ情報||英文 205 Pages
|禁煙補助薬の世界市場： 動向および予測（2017年〜2022年） Global Smoking Cessation Aids Market - Trend & Forecast (2017 - 2022)|
|出版日: 2017年01月24日||ページ情報: 英文 205 Pages||
The Global market for Smoking cessation Aids Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Smoking cessation aids are products that help an individual quite smoking. It is basically an alternative to smoking but not having any hazardous effects like that of smoking. According to WHO, Tobacco kills approximately 6 million individuals every year. Around 5 million deaths are due to direct tobacco use and more than 600000 deaths are as a result of exposure to second-hand smoke. There is more than 1 billion smoking/ tobacco users' worldwide. The majority of smokers live in low- or middle income countries. Due to large population of smoking individuals and increasing awareness of hazards of smoking there is a sustained growth in the market for smoking cessation aids. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) have gained the largest popularity as a smoking cessation aid.
The market for smoking cessation aids have been segmented into NRT Gums, NRT Lozenges, NRT Inhalers, NRT Patches, Sprays, Drugs and electronic cigarettes. Nicotine replacement therapy has the largest market segment with many OTC products. Amongst NRT products, NRT Gums has the largest share in the market. Amongst prescription products, inhalers, and sprays have the largest market. However, there is a rapid growth in electronic cigarettes, NRT lozenges, and NRT patches market due to ease of use. The drug therapy for Smoking cessation did not have a good impact. Amongst drugs Zyban by GSK and Chantix by Pfizer are used as first line therapy. However, due to many adverse effects of these drugs like suicidal tendency etc., there have been a decline in market of drug as a smoking cessation aid. The key players in smoking cessation therapy market are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Novartis, Johnson and Johnson, Cipla Ltd. And others.
Large Tobacco Consuming Population, Awareness amongst Smokers on hazards of smoking, Banning of Tobacco product advertisement in many countries are the key factors augmenting the market as market driver.
Adverse effect of drugs, is one the challenge that drug therapy market for Smoking cessation has witnessed.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Smoking cessation Aids Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Smoking cessation Aids Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.