Product Code: 69225
The market for liquid roofing is expected to grow at a CAGR more than 5% globally during the forecast period. Liquid Roofing is the process of applying coatings to the roof to prolong its lifetime, lower the temperature (also lowering energy requirement and pollution) and making the surface easier to clean and maintain. The growing demand for liquid roofing in the residential segment and increasing awareness among consumers about liquid roofing advantages propelling the market growth.
However, the volatility in the cost of the raw material may hinder the growth of liquid roofing market in the near future.
The growing need to reduce the carbon footprints across the globe is likely to provide opportunities for the liquid roofing market over the next five years.
Asia-Pacific region dominates the liquid roofing market, owing to the climbing consumption of liquid roofing from countries like China, India, etc.
Key Market Trends
Residential Segment to Dominate the Market
- Residential sector stands to be the dominating segment owing to large scale consumption of liquid roofing in construction industry.
- Beneficial attributes like long-term roofs, lower maintenance costs, and more value as life cycle costs decrease with liquid roofing. Increasing awareness and acceptability among consumers regarding liquid roofing is expected to drive market growth.
- Among types, silicone coating is utilized in structures and building roofs due to its some advantages than another fluid membrane such as weathering resistance, UV protection, volatile organic compound tolerance, durability, and provides construction owners with an alternative to an expensive re-roofing project.
- Refurbishing and renovation of old buildings have increased investments in the building and construction industry are anticipated to contribute to a rise in market demand in the upcoming years.
- Asia-Pacific countries like China, India and South Korea have been registering the strong growth in construction and remodeling activities, the requirement for liquid roofing market is projected to increase from this region in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region stands to be the largest and fastest-growing market for the construction industry. Factors, such as expansion in the residential and commercial construction sector will drive the market growth in the region.
- Liquid roofing systems are highly tenable, lower maintenance cost, proven to be more durable than other waterproofing systems, long-lasting and aides in prevention of uneven spots, bumps, any overlaps over roof surface, etc.
- Rising government plans for advancing infrastructures such as Vietnam Socio-Economic Development Plan, Indonesia National Medium-Term Development Plan, Philippine Development Plan, and other country's plans are expected to drive the market growth.
- Emerging demand for energy-efficient structures, expanding awareness about the cost- effectiveness of liquid roofing and increasing construction activities worldwide, will further accelerate the liquid roofing market in the forecast period.
- India is still a developing economy; the construction sector is one of the booming industries in the country. The infrastructure sector is an important pillar for the growth of the Indian economy. The government is taking various initiatives to ensure time-bound creation of excellent infrastructure in the country.
- Hence, all such market trends are expected to drive the demand for liquid roofing market in the region during the forecast period.
The global liquid roofing market is partially fragmented in nature. Some of the major companies are Kemper System Ltd, Johns Manville (A Berkshire Hathaway Company), GAF, Saint-Gobain Weber and BASF SE amongst others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Growing Residential Segment
- 4.1.2 Increasing Consumer Awareness for Liquid Roofing
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Type
- 5.1.1 Polyurethane Coatings
- 5.1.2 Acrylic Coatings
- 5.1.3 Bituminous Coatings
- 5.1.4 Silicone Coatings
- 5.1.5 Epoxy Coatings
- 5.1.6 Others
- 5.2 Application
- 5.2.1 Residential
- 5.2.2 Commericial
- 5.2.3 Industrial/Institutional
- 5.2.4 Infrastructure
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 India
- 126.96.36.199 Japan
- 188.8.131.52 South Korea
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 22.214.171.124 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
- 184.108.40.206 France
- 220.127.116.11 Italy
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 22.214.171.124 Brazil
- 126.96.36.199 Argentina
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
- 220.127.116.11 South Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Akzo Nobel NV
- 6.4.2 Alumasc Building Products
- 6.4.3 BASF SE
- 6.4.4 BMI UK & Ireland
- 6.4.5 GAF
- 6.4.6 GreenShield
- 6.4.7 Johns Manville (A Berkshire Hathaway Company)
- 6.4.8 Kemper System Ltd
- 6.4.9 Laydex.
- 6.4.10 Liquid Roofing Systems LTD
- 6.4.11 Saint-Gobain Weber
- 6.4.12 SIG Design and Technology. Part of SIG plc.
- 6.4.13 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Need to Reduce Carbon Footprints
- 7.2 Other Oppurtunities