Product Code: MLIG200044-02
The G8 Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The G8 countries contributed $1,041,840.0 million in 2019 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,090,591.1 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 0.9% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $731,751.4 million in 2019. This was followed by Russia and France, with a value of $65,093.7 and $50,136.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $747,901.4 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $73,095.2 and $65,561.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 defense spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 defense spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 defense spending market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Defense Spending
3 Defense Spending in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Defense Spending in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Defense Spending in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Defense Spending in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Defense Spending in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Defense Spending in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Defense Spending in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Defense Spending in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. Bombardier Inc
- 11.2. General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc
- 11.3. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- 11.4. CAE Inc.
- 11.5. Airbus SE.
- 11.6. Safran SA
- 11.7. Thales SA
- 11.8. Naval Group
- 11.9. Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co KG
- 11.10. Rheinmetall AG
- 11.11. ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems GmbH
- 11.12. Leonardo S.p.A.
- 11.13. Fincantieri SpA
- 11.14. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- 11.15. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- 11.16. IHI Corporation
- 11.17. Fujitsu Limited
- 11.18. United Aircraft Corporation
- 11.19. Russian Helicopters JSC
- 11.20. Almaz-Antey Concern
- 11.21. Tactical Missiles Corp
- 11.22. BAE Systems Inc
- 11.23. Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
- 11.24. Babcock International Group Plc
- 11.25. Cobham plc
- 11.26. The Boeing Company
- 11.27. Raytheon Co
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine