Product Code: MLIG200038-02
The G8 Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The G8 countries contributed $116,440.1 million in 2019 to the global construction materials industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $134,056.4 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the construction materials industry, with market revenues of $50,991.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $19,818.6 and $18,797.2 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the G8 nations with a value of $59,817.3 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $24,811.3 and $19,744.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 construction materials market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 construction materials market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 construction materials market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Construction Materials
3 Construction Materials in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Construction Materials in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Construction Materials in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Construction Materials in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Construction Materials in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Construction Materials in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Construction Materials in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Construction Materials in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. CEMEX, SAB de CV
- 11.2. CRH plc
- 11.3. HeidelbergCement AG
- 11.4. LafargeHolcim Ltd.
- 11.5. Vicat SA
- 11.6. Buzzi Unicem SpA
- 11.7. Cementir Holding SpA
- 11.8. Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- 11.9. Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd
- 11.10. Eurocement Group
- 11.11. Breedon Group PLC
- 11.12. Vulcan Materials Company
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine