Product Code: MLIG200032-02
The G8 Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
The G8 countries contributed $1,815.7 billion in 2019 to the global real estates industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2015 and 2019.The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,880.4 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the real estates industry, with market revenues of $873.6 billion in 2019.This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $262.7 and $256.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the real estates industry in the G8 nations with a value of $920.6 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $303.5 and $272.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 real estate Industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 real estate Industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Real Estates
3 Real Estate in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Real Estate in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Real Estate in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Real Estate in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Real Estate in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Real Estate in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Real Estate in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Real Estate in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust
- 11.2. Northview Apartment REIT
- 11.3. Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
- 11.4. Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust
- 11.5. Gecina SA
- 11.6. Icade SA
- 11.7. Nexity SA
- 11.8. Immobiliare Grande Distribuzione SIIQ SpA
- 11.9. TAG Immobilien AG
- 11.10. Vonovia SE
- 11.11. Deutsche Wohnen SE
- 11.12. LEG Immobilien AG
- 11.13. Brioche Pasquier S.A.
- 11.14. Gabetti Property Solutions S.p.A
- 11.15. Borgos Pieper
- 11.16. Abionic SA
- 11.17. Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- 11.18. Sekisui Diagnostics LLC
- 11.19. Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp
- 11.20. Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Co Ltd
- 11.21. Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
- 11.22. AFI Development Plc
- 11.23. Etalon Group Plc
- 11.24. PIK Group
- 11.25. London and Quadrant Housing Trust
- 11.26. Sigma Capital Group Plc
- 11.27. Grainger Plc
- 11.28. Quintain Ltd
- 11.29. Equity Residential
- 11.30. Greyrock Energy Inc
- 11.31. American Homes 4 Rent
- 11.32. InVitae Corp
- 11.33. Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine