Product Code: MLIG200029-02
The G8 Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The G8 countries contributed $46,966.8 million in 2019 to the global movies & entertainment industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.8% between 2015 and 2019.The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $39,972.3 million in 2024, with a CAGR of -3.2% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the movies & entertainment industry, with market revenues of $25,762.8 million in 2019.This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $6,301.5 and $4,599.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the G8 nations with a value of $21,525.8 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $5,670.4 and $4,678.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 movies & entertainment market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Movies & Entertainment
3 Movies & Entertainment in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Movies & Entertainment in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Movies & Entertainment in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Movies & Entertainment in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Movies & Entertainment in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Movies & Entertainment in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Movies & Entertainment in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Movies & Entertainment in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. The Walt Disney Company
- 11.2. Sony Corporation
- 11.3. AT&T Inc
- 11.4. Comcast Corporation
- 11.5. Vivendi S.A.
- 11.6. Spotify AB
- 11.7. Netflix Inc.
- 11.8. Warner Music Group Corp.
- 11.9. Pathe SAS
- 11.10. RTL Group S.A.
- 11.11. EuropaCorp
- 11.12. Amazon.com, Inc.
- 11.13. Constantin Medien AG
- 11.14. Leone Film Group SpA
- 11.15. Mediaset S.p.A.
- 11.16. Toho Co., Ltd.
- 11.17. Avex Inc
- 11.18. Nippon Television Holdings, Inc.
- 11.19. Viacom, Inc. (Inactive)
- 11.20. VKontakte Ltd
- 11.21. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine