Product Code: MLIG200015-02
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 air freight sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
The G8 countries contributed $43,130.2 million in 2019 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $46,496.8 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 1.5% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $16,416.7 million in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $6,143.4 and $5,963.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $17,275.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $7,154.3 and $6,038.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 air freight sector by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 air freight sector in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 air freight sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 air freight sector?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Air Freight
3 Air Freight in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Air Freight in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Air Freight in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Air Freight in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Air Freight in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Air Freight in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Air Freight in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Air Freight in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. Air Canada
- 11.2. American Airlines Inc
- 11.3. Cargojet Inc.
- 11.4. FedEx Corp
- 11.5. Air France-KLM SA
- 11.6. Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
- 11.7. Deutsche Post AG
- 11.8. Deutsche Bahn AG
- 11.9. Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- 11.10. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- 11.11. Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
- 11.12. Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
- 11.13. All Nippon Airways Co Ltd
- 11.14. Kintetsu Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
- 11.15. Nippon Express Co Ltd
- 11.16. Aeroflot OAO
- 11.17. Ural Airlines JSC
- 11.18. Volga-Dnepr Group
- 11.19. British Airways Plc
- 11.20. United Parcel Service, Inc.
- 11.21. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- 11.22. United Airlines Holdings Inc
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine