Product Code: MLIG200013-02
The G8 Medium & Heavy Trucks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 medium & heavy trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
The G8 countries contributed $93.3 billion in 2019 to the global medium & heavy trucks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $86.2 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of -1.6% over the 2019-24 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the medium & heavy trucks industry, with market revenues of $41.3 billion in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $22.8 and $12.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the medium & heavy trucks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $40.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada with expected values of $19.1 and $9.6 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 medium & heavy trucks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 medium & heavy trucks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 medium & heavy trucks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 medium & heavy trucks market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Group of Eight (G8) Medium & Heavy Trucks
3 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Canada
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Medium & Heavy Trucks in France
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Germany
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Italy
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Japan
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Russia
- 8.1. Market Overview
- 8.2. Market Data
- 8.3. Market Segmentation
- 8.4. Market outlook
- 8.5. Five forces analysis
- 8.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Medium & Heavy Trucks in The United Kingdom
- 9.1. Market Overview
- 9.2. Market Data
- 9.3. Market Segmentation
- 9.4. Market outlook
- 9.5. Five forces analysis
- 9.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Medium & Heavy Trucks in The United States
- 10.1. Market Overview
- 10.2. Market Data
- 10.3. Market Segmentation
- 10.4. Market outlook
- 10.5. Five forces analysis
- 10.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Company Profiles
- 11.1. Daimler AG
- 11.2. PACCAR Inc.
- 11.3. Navistar International Corporation
- 11.4. AB Volvo
- 11.5. CNH Industrial NV
- 11.6. Volkswagen AG
- 11.7. Hino Motors, Ltd.
- 11.8. Isuzu Motors Limited
- 11.9. Kamaz
- 12.1. Methodology
- 12.2. About MarketLine