Product Code: MLIG210037-05
The Emerging 5 BPO Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
These countries contributed $37,974.4 million to the global bpo services industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $50,337.6 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2020-25 period.
Within the bpo services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $20,513.0 million in 2020. This was followed by India and South Africa with a value of $6,689.6 and $4,727.9 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the bpo services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $27,105.1 million in 2025, followed by India and South Africa with expected values of $8,855.9 and $6,049.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five bpo services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five bpo services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five bpo services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five bpo services market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five bpo services market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five bpo services market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. What is this report about?
- 1.2. Who is the target reader?
- 1.3. How to use this report
- 1.4. Definitions
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries BPO Services
3 BPO Services in South Africa
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Market Data
- 3.3. Market Segmentation
- 3.4. Market outlook
- 3.5. Five forces analysis
- 3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 BPO Services in Brazil
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Market Data
- 4.3. Market Segmentation
- 4.4. Market outlook
- 4.5. Five forces analysis
- 4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 BPO Services in China
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Market Data
- 5.3. Market Segmentation
- 5.4. Market outlook
- 5.5. Five forces analysis
- 5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 BPO Services in India
- 6.1. Market Overview
- 6.2. Market Data
- 6.3. Market Segmentation
- 6.4. Market outlook
- 6.5. Five forces analysis
- 6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 BPO Services in Mexico
- 7.1. Market Overview
- 7.2. Market Data
- 7.3. Market Segmentation
- 7.4. Market outlook
- 7.5. Five forces analysis
- 7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Company Profiles
- 8.1. Wipro Ltd
- 8.2. Genpact Ltd
- 8.3. TMF Group B.V.
- 8.4. HCL Technologies Limited
- 8.5. ISS AS
- 8.6. Infosys Limited
- 8.7. Capgemini SE
- 8.8. SYNNEX Corporation
- 9.1. Methodology
- 9.2. About MarketLine