M14 Intelligence expertise in precision medicine industry is a leverage of its multiple years of data-evaluation of emerging healthcare technologies. Our team of 2 consultants and 1 subject matter expert of molecular diagnostic technology has been tracking and evaluation the changing dynamics of the industry.
- The report gives detailed analysis on the changing dynamics, emerging trends, and market opportunities of molecular diagnostics market.
- The report covers analysis on historical market trend, and market forecast of molecular diagnostics market.
- The report analyzes the expected future demand of molecular diagnostics and factors that are defining this expected demand.
- A deep investigation into Molecular diagnostics industry and detailed analysis on its
- Applications such as Infectious diseases, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Blood Screening
- Microbiology and Neurological Diseases.
- Technology such as- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Hybridization, Sequencing
- (DNA & NGS), Microarray, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
Electrophoresis, Mass spectroscopy, Flow Cytometry. Demand for Molecular diagnostics is analysed across different end users such as hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries, clinical diagnostics, centres, universities and research organisations which is mentioned in this report.
Molecular Technologies that are analysed are Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR), Hybridization, Sequencing (DNA & NGS), Microarray, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), Electrophoresis, Mass Spectroscopy, Flow Cytometry.
Leading companies and new entrants in the market are analysed for their revenue, product and service offerings.
The detailed survey on inorganic developments such as partnerships, mergers & acquisition, collaboration and organic developments are mentioned in this report.
Companies offering Molecular Diagnostics Technology mentioned in the report are: Roche Diagnostics, Qiagen, Becton Dickinson (BD), Abbott Laboratories, Hologic, Agilent Technologies, Cepheid, Siemens Healthcare, BioMerieux, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Johnson and Johnson, GenMark diagnostics, Alere Inc., Analytik Jena, Danaher Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biocartis Group NV, HiberGene Diagnostics, Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, DNA Diagnostics Center, Elitechgroup, GE Healthcare, Inc., Genomic Health, Inc., Agendia NV, Luminex Corporation, Oxford Gene Technology, Savyon Diagnostics, Seegene Inc, Transgenomic Inc., Kaneka Eurogentec S.A, Milliporesigma, Myriad Genetics, Inc, Origene Technologies, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Perkinelmer Inc., Promega Corporation, Sorenson Genomics, LLC, Sysmex Inostics GmbH, Wuxi Nextcode, Grifols, Diasorin, 10X Genomics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Foundation Medicine, HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Merck KGaA, Beckman Coulter Inc., GNA Biosolutions, Asuragen, Inc, AutoGenomics, MolecularMD. The list includes the leading players, new entrants and start-ups.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Scope and Research Methodology
Chapter 3: Molecular Diagnostics - Changing-Industry Dynamics
- 3.1. Increasing market penetration of molecular diagnostics in precision medicine industry
- 3.2. Increasing demand for molecular diagnostics in emerging markets due to advancement in molecular techniques and diagnostics test
Chapter 4: Latest Organic and Inorganic Developments in Molecular Diagnostics in Healthcare
- Inorganic Developments mentioned in this report are: Acquisitions, Mergers, Investments, Funding and Collaboration
Chapter 5: FDA Rules and Regulations Restraining Factors in Molecular Diagnostics
Chapter 6: Molecular Diagnostics for Applications: Infectious Disease, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Blood Screening
Chapter 7: Molecular Diagnostics Technology Analysis
- 7.1. Fast and inexpensive polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology used to amplify small segments of DNA
- 7.2. Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) a laboratory technique for detecting and locating a specific DNA sequence on a chromosome
- 7.3. Sequencing (DNA & NGS) including genomics, proteomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics
- 7.4. Microarray technology used for genotyping and determination of disease-relevant genes or agents causing diseases
- 7.5. Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT) high on demand especially for Clinical application
- 7.6. Other technologies includes: Electrophoresis, Mass spectroscopy and Flow cytometry
Chapter 8: Competition Assessment: Competitive Landscape in Molecular Diagnostics-
- 8.1. Molecular Diagnostics Market share analysis by Products & Services offered by the Leading Companies
- 8.2. Region wise market share analysis of Molecular Diagnostics Market
- 8.3. Latest Technologies offered by the competitors in Molecular Diagnostics Market
- 8.4. Latest Developments such as partnerships, collaboration, mergers & acquisitions, funding by the competitors in molecular Diagnostics market
- 8.5. Leading Players in Molecular Diagnostics Market mentioned in report: Roche Diagnostics, Qiagen, Becton Dickinson (BD), Abbott Laboratories, Hologic (includes Gen-Probe), Agilent Technologies, Cepheid, Siemens Healthcare, BioMerieux, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Chapter 9: Appendix
- 9.1. References
- 9.2. Excerpt of interviews with leading industry players