Product Code: MIG200981
Cultivation of seeds through traditional, organic farming methods without making use of synthetically manufactured agro-chemicals is how organic seeds are produced. Manure, vermicompost, and biological fertilizers are used to improve soil fertility in this case. Therefore, it reduces environmental risks associated with farming and promotes the use of healthy and sustainable means of crop cultivation. Additionally, people are increasingly becoming aware of the health benefits associated with the consumption of organically grown crops which further augments the market growth.
The key driver that promotes the growth of this market is the growing consciousness amongst people about the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides that has been affecting the environment. This factor is accompanied by growing food businesses and changing consumer behavior that has been driving this market. Moreover, organically grown crops are considered to be a healthy way of living which has added to the market value. Furthermore, the government and private sectors support this market due to its numerous health benefits.
The Global organic seeds market size accounts for USD 3 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow up to USD 7 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 13 % during the forecast period. The market segmentation for this report is performed based on the Region, Distribution Channel and Type. This report gives a preview of the changing market dynamics of this sector including the impact of the pandemic.
The vegetable seeds market is expected to acquire the highest number of shares, owing to the increased consumption of organically grown residue-free crops. Moreover, farmers prefer small-scale organic farming, home gardening, or back yard gardening, to satiate the surplus demand. Concerns regarding the use of chemicals and genetically engineered seeds have supported the growth of this market.
North America is expected to lead the global market for organic seeds followed by the Asia Pacific. APAC is anticipated to have the fastest growth rate in the global market for organic seeds. Additionally, the U.S is a major contributor to the organic seeds market in NA, this is due to a drastic change in the lifestyle of people. Consumption of organically grown crops has increased since the risk associated with the consumption of pesticide residue is now know to people. Moreover, due to soil erosion- chemicals present in synthetic fertilizers and pesticides enter the food chain due to which widespread devastation takes place- to conserve the planet people are shifting to healthier lifestyles globally. The APAC market is currently lead by China while major regional sectors that influence the growth of the EU market include Germany, France, UK, and Italy. Government norms that support the use of environmentally sustainable farming methods propel the growth of this market.
The study period of the report "Global Organic Seeds- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" is from 2018-2028. The forecast period of the report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The key drivers, restraints, and challenges that are expected to shape the global market for organic seeds have been mentioned in this report.
- Upcoming technologies that could affect the growth of this field have been discussed.
- Analysis based on import and export has also been performed from the perspective of a global market.
- The opportunities this market offers have been discussed in detail.
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape has been provided
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factors which are expected to impact the market.
Segmentation covered in this report:
The market is segmented based on Region, Distribution Channel and Type
- Vegetable Seeds
- Field Crop Seeds
- Fruits and Nuts Seeds
- Other Vegetation Seeds
By Distribution Channel:
By Farm Type:
- North America
- Middle East
Country Level Analysis
- United States
- United Kingdom
Reasons to buy:
- This report gives a comprehensive analysis of the competitors in this field for the forecast period, 2020-2028. This could benefit the new entrants and potential players of the organic seeds market.
- Potential players can use this report to study all the drivers, restraints, and challenges in the global market for organic seeds and their effect on the changing global market dynamics.
- The new technologies that are expected to help with market growth have been discussed in detail. Existing players could use this segment to understand the impacts of the changing global market trends.
- The future market potential concerning Types of crops and Geographies could be understood by existing players.
- The sales sector could make use of this report for planning their sales over the next few years concerning geography and demography.
- The investment bankers focused on this sector make use of this report to identify the key areas of this market worth investing in.
Who is this report for?
- Financial Institutions: The funding and investments that could be made into this market can be studied with this report
- Sales departments: The opportunities in sales can be studied with the help of this report.
- Organic seed producers: They can understand the market growth of this field and accordingly invest in the seed cultivation.
- Land Acquisition Departments: They can use this report to understand the scale to which they could expand their market and gain new perspectives.
- Technology Innovators: They can make use of this report for research purposes to further advance their knowledge of the field and create technology that could help crops grow naturally.
- The opportunities chapter identifies the key hot-spots of the global fertilizer market.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Objective
- 1.2 Market definition
- 1.3 Methodology
- 1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
- 1.5 Who will benefit from this report
- 1.5.1 Business Leaders & Business Developers
- 1.6 Language
- 1.7 Opportunity Alerts
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Organic Seeds Market Trends and Insights
- 2.2 Major Findings
- 2.3 Major Conclusions
- 2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview of the Global Organic Seeds Market
4 Current Technology Trends in the Global Organic Seeds
5 Market Segmentation
- 5.1 By Type
- 5.2 By Region
- 5.3 By Distribution Channel
6 Market Analysis
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Porter's 5 Forces Analysis
- 6.2.1 Competitive Rivalry
- 6.2.2 Supplier Power
- 6.2.3 Buyer Power
- 6.2.4 Threat of Substitution
- 6.2.5 Threat of New Entry
- 6.3 PEST
- 6.4 Market Dynamics
- 6.4.1 Drivers
- 6.4.2 Restraints
- 6.4.3 Challenges
- 6.5 Country Analysis
- 6.5.1 United States
- 6.5.2 Canada
- 6.5.3 France
- 6.5.4 Germany
- 6.5.5 Spain
- 6.5.6 Portugal
- 6.5.7 Denmark
- 6.5.8 Netherlands
- 6.5.9 Sweden
- 6.5.10 Finland
- 6.5.11 United Kingdom
- 6.5.12 Switzerland
- 6.5.13 Italy
- 6.5.14 Japan
- 6.5.15 Israel
- 6.5.16 Turkey
- 6.5.17 Australia
- 6.5.18 China
- 6.5.19 Malaysia
- 6.5.20 Brazil
7 Forecast Global Organic Seeds Market by Type to 2028
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 Global Organic Seeds Market by Type overview
- 7.3 Global Organic Seeds Market By Type (By Distribution Channel)
- 7.3.1 Vegetable Seeds
- 7.3.2 Field Crop Seeds
- 7.3.3 Fruits and Nuts Seeds
- 7.3.4 Other Vegetation Seeds
8 Forecast Global Organic Seeds Market by Region to 2028
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 Global Organic Seeds Market by Region overview
- 8.3 Global Organic Seeds Market By Region (By Type)
- 8.3.1 North America
- 8.3.2 Europe
- 8.3.3 APAC
- 8.3.4 Middle East
- 8.3.5 Rest of the World
9 Forecast Global Organic Seeds Market by Distribution Channel to 2028
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Global Organic Seeds Market by Distribution Channel Overview
- 9.3 Global Organic Seeds Market By Distribution Channel (By Farm Type)
- 9.3.1 Direct
- 9.3.2 Indirect
10 Opportunity Analysis Global Organic Seeds Market
11 Events based forecast for the Global Organic Seeds Market to 2028
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 Events forecast factors
- 11.3 Global Market
- 11.4 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 1
- 11.5 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 2
12 Corona Impact
13 Conclusions and recommendations
14 Company Profiles
15 About Market Info Group
- 15.1 General
- 15.2 Contact us
- 15.3 Disclaimer
- 15.4 License information
- 15.4.1 1-User PDF License
- 15.4.2 5-User PDF License
- 15.4.3 Site PDF License
- 15.4.4 Enterprise PDF License
- 16.1 Companies Mentioned
- 16.2 Abbreviations