Product Code: MIG200906
Biosimulation is an integral part of system biology since it offers software-aided solutions to biological processes. It helps with understanding multiple causative factors that can cause impairment to the human body. This feature of biosimulation is extensively used while designing drugs to cure illnesses. Biosimiluation helps quantify if a drug will be harmful to the human body with regards to toxicity or adverse side-effects before a clinical trial. Therefore, it helps optimize the cost of manufacturing and drug testing incurred since the simulation provides solutions to these clinical problems.
The growing investment in R&D for the biosimulation market is one of the key factors that has been influencing its market growth. Another factor that propels the growth of this market is the growing pharmaceutical industry and the use of advanced technological tools in this sector. Owing to the use of this software, the cost incurred during the production of drugs has reduced considerably. The growth of the biosimilars market as well as the biologics market is another factor that impacts this market positively. This report helps with the analysis of the value chain for this market and further quantifies the end-user segments with respect to market growth. To analyse the growth of this sector, this report is segmented with respect to End-User, Application, and Region.
The overall global market size of the Biosimulation segment accounts for roughly USD 4 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach a value of approximately USD 9 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 11 %. North America leads the global market due to its increased R&D funding in the fields of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals respectively. Moreover, North America has an infrastructure and IT services that promote research in this field and further helps with optimising the existing technology. Based on the forward integration, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment has the largest market value this is due to the use of this technology to give solutions from a predetermined database for biological problems. This feature of biosimulation supports its use in the manufacture of drugs and helps cut costs before the development stage itself. Based on the product & service segment- the software segment is the fastest-growing market.
One of the key applications of biosimulation is in the field of pharmaceutical toxicology, it is a field associated with chemical, pharmaceutical, and biological properties of drug-induced agents produced to treat human diseases. It is a multidisciplinary platform that deals with scientific, clinical, and regulatory approaches aimed at the prediction and management of hazards related to pharmaceutical drugs. Biosimulation helps quantify this data and saves time concerning clinical experiments performed in terms of toxicology studies.
The study period of this report, "The global Biosimulation-Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" , is from 2018-2028 and the forecast period ranges from 2020-2028. The report is segmented as End-User, Application and Region.
This report is aimed at:
- Key drivers, restraints, and challenges along with their effect on the changing market trends globally have been provided.
- The high growth sectors of the biosimulation market have been studied in the opportunities chapter.
- An analysis of the key players of this market and the strategies employed by them have been covered.
- The forecast period of this report ranges from 2020-2028, therefore all the events that have had an impact on the changing market scenario have been discussed.
- Porter's 5 forces and PESTLE Analysis has been done to strategically analyze this market.
Segmentation in this report :
This report is segmented based on End-User, Application, Product, and Region.
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Regulatory Authorities
- Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organization
- Drug Development
- Drug Discovery
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- In-house Services
- Contract Services
- United States
- United Kingdom
Segmentation covered in this Report:
- Industry professionals can use this report to understand the changing market trends concerning the insights provided in this report.
- The potential players of this market can use this report to study the drivers, restraints, and challenges of this market to gain perspective about the same.
- Sales teams can use this report to draw out both near term and long term goals since it ranges to a forecast period of 2028.
- Financial Investors can use this report to explore the high growth market and create investment strategies for segments with potential.
- The sales companies could use this report to understand this technology and its applications.
Who is this report aimed for:
- Technology Innovators: Can use this report to understand the drawbacks faced by the existing technology and optimize the same to expand its reach.
- Financial Institutions: Can use this report to strategize investment and funding strategies according to changing market trends.
- Governments, Associations, and Industrial Bodies: Can make use of this report to recognize the high growth markets.
- Sales Teams: Can use this report to develop sales plans on both, a long term and short term basis since the forecast period ranges up to the year 2028.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Objective
- 1.2 Market definition
- 1.3 Methodology
- 1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
- 1.5 Who will benefit from this report
- 1.5.1 Business Leaders & Business Developers
- 1.6 Language
- 1.7 Opportunity Alerts
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Bio Simulation Market Trends and Insights
- 2.2 Major Findings
- 2.3 Major Conclusions
- 2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview of the Global Bio Simulation Market
4 Current Technology Trends in the Global Bio Simulation
5 Market Segmentation
- 5.1 By End Users
- 5.2 By Region
- 5.3 By Application
6 Market Analysis
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Porter's 5 Forces Analysis
- 6.2.1 Competitive Rivalry
- 6.2.2 Supplier Power
- 6.2.3 Buyer Power
- 6.2.4 Threat of Substitution
- 6.2.5 Threat of New Entry
- 6.3 PEST
- 6.4 Market Dynamics
- 6.4.1 Drivers
- 6.4.2 Restraints
- 6.4.3 Challenges
- 6.5 Country Analysis
- 6.5.1 United States
- 6.5.2 Canada
- 6.5.3 France
- 6.5.4 Germany
- 6.5.5 Spain
- 6.5.6 Portugal
- 6.5.7 Denmark
- 6.5.8 Netherlands
- 6.5.9 Sweden
- 6.5.10 Finland
- 6.5.11 United Kingdom
- 6.5.12 Switzerland
- 6.5.13 Italy
- 6.5.14 Japan
- 6.5.15 Israel
- 6.5.16 Turkey
- 6.5.17 Australia
- 6.5.18 China
- 6.5.19 Malaysia
- 6.5.20 Brazil
7 Forecast Global Bio Simulation Market by End Users to 2028
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 Global Bio Simulation Market by End Users overview
- 7.3 Global Bio Simulation Market By End Users (By Application)
- 7.3.1 Drug Discovery
- 7.3.2 Drug Development
- 7.3.3 Others
8 Forecast Global Bio Simulation by Region to 2028
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 Global Bio Simulation Market by Region overview
- 8.3 Global Bio Simulation Market By Region (By End Users)
- 8.3.1 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- 8.3.2 Regualtory Authoritues
- 8.3.3 Research Institutes
- 8.3.4 Contract Research Organization
- 8.3.4 Others
9 Forecast Global Bio Simulation Market by Application to 2028
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Global Bio Simulation Market by Application
- 9.3 Global Bio Simulation Market By Application (By Product)
- 9.3.1 Software
- 9.3.2 Services
10 Opportunity Analysis Global Bio Simulation Market
11 Events based forecast for the Global Bio Simulation Market to 2028
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 Events forecast factors
- 11.3 Global Market
- 11.4 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 1
- 11.5 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 2
12 Corona Impact
13 Conclusions and recommendations
14 Company Profiles
15 About Market Info Group
- 15.1 General
- 15.2 Contact us
- 15.3 Disclaimer
- 15.4 License information
- 15.4.1 1-User PDF License
- 15.4.2 5-User PDF License
- 15.4.3 Site PDF License
- 15.4.4 Enterprise PDF License
- 16.1 Companies Mentioned
- 16.2 Abbreviations