Product Code: MIG200916
Cell culture is a technology through which cells are developed under artificially simulated conditions that aid its growth. The experimental subject- in this case, the cell of interest is separated from the living organism and it is cultured in a substrate. The substrate acts as a buffer and provides all the nutrients required by the cell for its growth. Cells are generally grown in monolayer culture although some cells can also be cultivated in a free-floating medium.
The increased funding in the field of cell culture-based research coupled with growing awareness about the benefits of vaccines based on this technology has been the key driver of this market. Growing focus on single-use bioreactors accompanied with the increasing consciousness about personalized medicine has had a positive impact on this market. Increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies has been another factor that boosts the market growth. Additionally, the increased use of cell culture in biopharmaceutical and vaccine production in advent to the 3D cell culture technology augments the growth of this market sector.
The global cell culture market is valued at USD 48 Billion for 2028 from USD 18 billion for 2020 with a CAGR of 13%. This market is segmented based on Application, Product, and Region. Based on consumables, the cell culture media market has the highest market revenue, owing to vertical integration. Therefore, due to the growth of the biopharmaceutical market, vaccine production, and toxicology- the demand for alternative media is expected to increase. Moreover, in the consumables segment, the application of sera, media, and reagents in predominantly all cell culture experiments to increase the yield further helps with the growth of the market. By application, the biopharmaceutical sector has the largest market share.
North America is expected to be the largest market, this is followed by Europe, while APAC is the fastest-growing segment. North America leads the global market because of the increasing usage of stem cell therapy accompanied by technological advancements that aid the growth of the cell culture market. The growth dynamics of APAC is propelled by an increase in contract manufacturing and outsourcing cell culture.
The study period of the report titled, "Global Cell Culture-Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" is from 2018-2028 while the forecast period is from 2020-2028. The CAGR of this market is expected to be 13%. The report is segmented based on Application, Product, and Region.
The report is aimed at:
- The key drivers, restraints, and challenges and their impacts on the global market have been discussed in detail.
- Advancement in technology and its impact on the current market scenario as well as the future trends of the same have been covered.
- Porter's five forces and PESTLE has been done for the global Cell Culture market.
- The new opportunities as well as the high growth markets have been covered in detail.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020-2028 considering all the key factors that are expected to impact the market.
Segmentation covered in this report:
The market is segmented based on Application, Product, and Region.
- Stem Cell
- Therapeutic Protein
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Cell Banks
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- United States
- United Kingdom
Reasons to buy:
- Existing players of this market can use this report to understand the key drives, restraints, and challenges which are anticipated to profile the global market.
- New players can develop a strategy of their own with the help of a detailed study concerning competitors within this market that has been made in this report.
- A comprehensive analysis of the key players within this market and the market strategies employed by them has been made. This section could help new players develop their strategies with respect to reference data.
- Investors can use this report to recognize the hot-spots of this market and further strategize their funding.
- In-depth market segmentation has been provided in this report along with prospects and opportunities that this market provides. Industry professionals can use this report to understand the scope of expansion within this sector.
Who is this report for:
- Cell Culture Technology Innovators: The existing technology can be studied and the grey areas can be explored by the innovators with the help of this report.
- Governments, Associations, and Industrial Bodies: The opportunities this market provides and the scope to build an infrastructure that supports cell culture analysis can be deduced.
- Investors and Trade Experts: The hot-spots within this market can be identified and financial investments or funding strategies can be developed.
- Sales sectors: The sales teams of companies can use this report to understand the market and key technologies that govern this market.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Objective
- 1.2 Market definition
- 1.3 Methodology
- 1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
- 1.5 Who will benefit from this report
- 1.5.1 Business Leaders & Business Developers
- 1.6 Language
- 1.7 Opportunity Alerts
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Cell Culture Market Trends and Insights
- 2.2 Major Findings
- 2.3 Major Conclusions
- 2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview of the Global Cell Culture Market
4 Current Technology Trends in the Global Cell Culture
5 Market Segmentation
- 5.1 By Product
- 5.2 By Region
- 5.3 By Application
6 Market Analysis
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Porter's 5 Forces Analysis
- 6.2.1 Competitive Rivalry
- 6.2.2 Supplier Power
- 6.2.3 Buyer Power
- 6.2.4 Threat of Substitution
- 6.2.5 Threat of New Entry
- 6.3 PEST
- 6.4 Market Dynamics
- 6.4.1 Drivers
- 6.4.2 Restraints
- 6.4.3 Challenges
- 6.5 Country Analysis
- 6.5.1 United States
- 6.5.2 Canada
- 6.5.3 France
- 6.5.4 Germany
- 6.5.5 Spain
- 6.5.6 Portugal
- 6.5.7 Denmark
- 6.5.8 Netherlands
- 6.5.9 Sweden
- 6.5.10 Finland
- 6.5.11 United Kingdom
- 6.5.12 Switzerland
- 6.5.13 Italy
- 6.5.14 Japan
- 6.5.15 Israel
- 6.5.16 Turkey
- 6.5.17 Australia
- 6.5.18 China
- 6.5.19 Malaysia
- 6.5.20 Brazil
7 Forecast Global Cell Culture Market by Product to 2028
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 Global Cell Culture Market by Product overview
- 7.3 Global Cell Culture Market By Product (By Application)
- 7.3.1 Consumables
- 7.3.2 Equipment
8 Forecast Global Cell Culture Market by Region to 2028
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 Global Cell Culture Market by Region overview
- 8.3 Global Cell Culture Market By Region (By Product)
- 8.3.1 North America
- 8.3.2 Europe
- 8.3.3 APAC
- 8.3.4 Middle East
- 8.3.5 Rest of the World
9 Forecast Global Cell Culture Market by Application to 2028
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Global Cell Culture Market by Application Overview
- 9.3 Global Cell Culture Market By Application (By End User)
- 9.3.1 Stem Cell
- 9.3.2 Vaccine
- 9.3.3 Therapeutic Protein
10 Opportunity Analysis Global Cell Culture Market
11 Events based forecast for the Global Cell Culture Market to 2028
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 Events forecast factors
- 11.3 Global Market
- 11.4 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 1
- 11.5 Events Based Forecast- Scenario 2
12 Corona Impact
13 Conclusions and recommendations
14 Company Profiles
15 About Market Info Group
- 15.1 General
- 15.2 Contact us
- 15.3 Disclaimer
- 15.4 License information
- 15.4.1 1-User PDF License
- 15.4.2 5-User PDF License
- 15.4.3 Site PDF License
- 15.4.4 Enterprise PDF License
- 16.1 Companies Mentioned
- 16.2 Abbreviations