Product Code: CH 7579
"The FEP heat shrink medical tubing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period."
The FEP heat shrink medical tubing market size was estimated at USD 103 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 146 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 7.2%. The high growth is attributed to a combination of factors, chief among them is the growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and increasing incidences of chronic diseases due to changing lifestyles and rapidly expanding geriatric population, which have led to the growth of high-quality medical devices, especially microcatheters; this has led to the growth in consumption of FEP heat shrink medical tubes globally.
"Drug delivery devices (catheters)-the largest application in the overall FEP heat shrink medical tubing market."
The Drug delivery devices (catheter) application is the largest and fastest-growing application area for FEP heat shrink medical tubes. This growth is attributed to the rising demand for microcatheter applications. Microcatheters are specialized, thin-walled, small-bore catheters or delivery/access devices that are used during minimally invasive surgical procedures. They are useful for the navigation, access, and delivery of a surgical device or a drug to the target site. FEP heat shrink medical tubes are chemically inert, possess high thermal resistance, and moisture resistant; these factors make FEP tubes as a better choice than other fluoropolymer materials.
"1.6:1 shrink ratio is the fastest-growing shrink ratio segment in the FEP heat shrink medical tubing market."
The shrink ratio of 1.6:1 is the largest and fastest-growing shrink ratio in the industry. The shrink ratio of 1.6:1 is preferred in the medical industry as it covers a broader range of component shapes and sizes and can cover more irregular shaped parts, the 1.6:1 shrink tubing have higher shrinkage capacity which allows it to cover more area easily. Thus, it is preferred by the industry.
"North America is the largest market for FEP heat shrink medical tubing market."
North America is projected to be the largest market for the FEP heat shrink medical tube market. The rising demand from micro-catheter manufacturers drives the market. The increasing count of patient pool, high prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, adoption of minimally invasive surgery, and the high availability of advanced interventional products (including microcatheters) are driving the FEP heat shrink medical tubing market in the region Key countries in the region are the US, Canada, and Mexico. The medical devices market in the region is diversified and is strongly focused on the development of new products and advanced technology to cater to the ever-changing demand pattern in the medical industry.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments, sub-segments and information gathered through secondary research.
The breakup of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 -40 %, Tier 2 - 20%, and Tier 3 -40%
- By Designation - C level - 20%, Director Level -20%, and Others -60 %
- By Region - North America: 40%, Europe: 15%, APAC: 40%, Rest of the World: 5%
This research report categorizes the global FEP heat shrink medical tubing market based on shrink ratio and application. The report includes detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities. The detailed analysis of key market players provides insights into business overviews, products & services, key strategies, investments & expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and recent developments in the market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- 1. This report segments the global FEP heat shrink medical tubing market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of sizes for the overall market and subsegments across various verticals and regions.
- 2. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- 3. This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes expansions, joint ventures/ agreements, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions undertaken in the market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.2.1 SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 1.3 MARKET SCOPE
- 1.3.1 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 1.3.2 REGIONS COVERED
- 1.3.3 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.4 CURRENCY
- 1.5 UNITS CONSIDERED
- 1.6 STAKEHOLDERS
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 RESEARCH DATA
- 2.1.1 SECONDARY DATA
- 188.8.131.52 Key data from secondary sources
- 2.1.2 PRIMARY DATA
- 184.108.40.206 Key data from primary sources
- 220.127.116.11 Key industry insights
- 18.104.22.168 Breakdown of primary interviews
- 2.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.2.1 SUPPLY SIDE
- 22.214.171.124 Ascertaining the sales of leading players and their market share
- 126.96.36.199 Assessment of the market through the demand for FEP in the medical industry at the regional level
- 2.3 DEMAND SIDE
- 2.4 DATA TRIANGULATION
- 2.5 FORECASTING FACTORS
- 2.6 ASSUMPTIONS
- 2.7 LIMITATIONS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1 SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET
- 4.2 APAC FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET, BY SHRINK RATIO AND COUNTRY, 2018
- 4.3 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET, BY KEY COUNTRIES
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.2.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2.2 DRIVERS
- 188.8.131.52 Increasing demand for microcatheters
- 184.108.40.206 Growth of the surgical instruments market
- 220.127.116.11 Growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries
- 18.104.22.168 Increasing incidences of chronic diseases
- 5.2.3 RESTRAINTS
- 22.214.171.124 High cost compared to conventional heat shrink medical tubing
- 5.2.4 OPPORTUNITIES
- 126.96.36.199 Growth of the medical industry in the emerging economies
- 5.2.5 INDUSTRY TRENDS
- 188.8.131.52 Development of advanced products
- 184.108.40.206 Acquisition and expansion of production facilities
- 5.3 IMPACT FACTORS
- 5.4 SUPPLY CHAIN
- 5.5 PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 5.5.1 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
- 5.5.2 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 5.5.3 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 5.5.4 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 5.5.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
- 5.6 YCC AND YC SHIFT
- 5.6.1 YCC SHIFT
- 5.6.2 YC SHIFT
6 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET, BY SHRINK RATIO
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 1.6:1 SHRINK RATIO
- 6.2.1 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING WITH A SHRINK RATIO OF 1.6:1 COVERS A BROADER RANGE OF COMPONENT SHAPES AND SIZES
- 6.3 1.3:1 SHRINK RATIO
- 6.3.1 STEADY GROWTH IN DEMAND FROM MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS EXPECTED TO DRIVE THE MARKET
7 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.2 DRUG DELIVERY DEVICES (CATHETER)
- 7.2.1 GROWING DEMAND FOR MICROCATHETERS IN SURGICAL PROCEDURES IS SUPPORTING THE MARKET GROWTH
- 7.3 SURGICAL AND VASCULAR INSTRUMENTS
- 7.3.1 SURGICAL AND VASCULAR INSTRUMENTS SEGMENT IS THE SECOND-LARGEST APPLICATION OF FEP HEAT SHRINK TUBING
- 7.4 FLEXIBLE JOINTS (SHAFT)
- 7.4.1 FLEXIBLE SHAFTS ARE USED IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- 7.5 ELECTRICAL INSULATION
- 7.5.1 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING HAVE EXCELLENT DIELECTRIC PROPERTY
- 7.6 OTHERS
8 FEP HEAT SHRINK MEDICAL TUBING MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 NORTH AMERICA
- 8.2.1 US
- 220.127.116.11 Growth in demand from microcatheter manufacturers is the driving factor for the market
- 8.2.2 CANADA
- 18.104.22.168 Slow economic growth is estimated to hamper the market
- 8.2.3 MEXICO
- 22.214.171.124 The steady growth of medical device manufacturing is promising for the market
- 8.3 APAC
- 8.3.1 CHINA
- 126.96.36.199 Growth of the medical device industry in China is favorable for the market
- 8.3.2 JAPAN
- 188.8.131.52 Strong production capacity, coupled with the rising demand for advanced products, is expected to drive the market
- 8.3.3 INDIA
- 184.108.40.206 The demand for medical tubing is likely to grow in the country
- 8.3.4 REST OF APAC
- 8.4 EUROPE
- 8.4.1 GERMANY
- 220.127.116.11 The country is the world's third-largest medical device market
- 8.4.2 FRANCE
- 18.104.22.168 The production capacity for medical devices is increasing in the country
- 8.4.3 UK
- 22.214.171.124 Increased spending on healthcare facilities is propelling the demand for FEP heat shrink medical tubing
- 8.4.4 ITALY
- 126.96.36.199 The country has a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure
- 8.4.5 REST OF EUROPE
- 8.5 REST OF THE WORLD (ROW)
- 8.5.1 SOUTH AMERICA
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil is expected to maintain its leading position in the regional market during the forecast period
- 8.5.2 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- 184.108.40.206 Growing investment in healthcare and medical sectors is expected to boost the market
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS BY KEY PLAYERS
- 9.2.1 ZEUS INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- 9.2.2 TE CONNECTIVITY
- 9.2.3 PARKER-HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- 9.2.4 JUNKOSHA
- 9.3 COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
- 9.3.1 EXPANSION
- 9.3.2 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
- 9.3.3 ACQUISITION
- 9.3.4 JOINT VENTURE/AGREEMENT
10 COMPANY PROFILES
- 10.1 ZEUS INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS INC.
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Winning Imperative and Right to Win)*
- 10.2 TE CONNECTIVITY LTD.
- 10.3 PARKER-HANNIFIN CORPORATION
- 10.4 TELEFLEX INC.
- 10.5 JUNKOSHA INC.
- 10.6 ELRINGKLINGER KUNSTSTOFFTECHNIK GMBH
- 10.7 MEDICAL EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 10.8 POLYFLON TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- 10.9 POLYFLUOR PLASTICS BV
- 10.10 TEF-CAP INDUSTRIES INC.
- 10.11 APT ADVANCED POLYMER TUBING GMBH
- 10.12 FLUORTEK AB
- 10.13 HOLSCOT FLUOROPLASTICS LTD.
- 10.14 GREMTEK SAS
- 10.15 OPTINOVA
- 10.16 UDEY MEDFLEX TUBES
- 10.17 SHENZHEN SUNBOW INSULATION MATERIALS
- 10.18 ADTECH POLYMER ENGINEERING LTD.
- 10.19 AOKERAY MEDICAL
- 10.20 SHANGHAI YANKE PRECISION EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Details on Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Winning Imperative and Right to Win might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 11.1 DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 11.2 KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 11.3 AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 11.4 RELATED REPORTS
- 11.5 AUTHOR DETAILS