Product Code: CH 7276
"The cranes rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2019 and 2024."
The cranes rental market is estimated to be USD 42.1 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 53.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2024. Growing investments from domestic and foreign investors in the country's economy are expected to drive the growth of cranes rental market during the forecast period. Moreover, the preference of cranes on a rental basis rather than purchasing is expected to fuel the growth of cranes rental market during the forecast period.
"Mobile Cranes is the dominant type which is likely to drive the market for cranes rental market during the forecast period."
Based on type, the cranes rental market is segregated into mobile cranes and fixed cranes. Among these, mobile cranes accounted for the largest share in the cranes rental market. This is due to wide acceptability, mobility and ease of installation and setup, coupled with increasing demand from various end-use industries such as building & construction, transportation, and others are expected to drive the growth of cranes rental market.
"Increasing miscellaneous activities is expected to drive the growth of low weight lifting capacity segment of cranes rental market."
Based on weight lifting capacity, the cranes rental market is segregated into low (0-100 Tons), low- medium (101-300 Tons), heavy (301-700 Tons) and extreme heavy (700+ Tons). Among these, low weight lifting capacity segment accounted for the largest share due to increase in miscellaneous activities for construction, repairs, and maintenance around the globe which is expected to drive the growth of cranes rental market. Moreover, heavy weight lifting capacity to account for the second-largest share in the cranes rental market.
"Increasing investment from domestic & foreign investors majorly in the building & construction industry is expected to fuel the growth of cranes rental market"
Based on end-use industry, the cranes rental market is segregated into building & construction, marine & offshore, mining & excavation, oil & gas, transportation, and others. Building & construction, which consists of commercial & residential buildings and infrastructure (bridges, tunnels) is the major consumer of cranes in the cranes rental market and is projected to increase in the near future. This growth is attributed to increasing infrastructure activities in various parts of the world, such as China, India, Ghana, and other countries. Moreover, increasing investment in public and private sectors from domestic and foreign investors around the globe is expected to drive the growth of cranes rental market during the forecast period.
"Asia Pacific occupied for the majority of the market share in 2019 and is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period."
The Asia Pacific region is the largest and fastest-growing market for cranes rental. Due to increasing investments and rising population levels in the Asia Pacific region, the demand for cranes on a rental basis is expected to grow, and the trend is projected to increase in the near future. Middle East & Africa to account for the second-largest share in the cranes rental market.
Breakdown of primary interviews for the report on the cranes rental market:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 20 %, Tier 2 -45 %, and Tier 3 - 35 %
- By Designation - C-Level - 20 %, Director Level - 25 % and Others - 55 %
- By Region - Europe- 50 %, North America - 20 %, Asia Pacific- 15 %, South America- 10 %. Middle East & Africa - 5 %
The leading cranes renting companies, globally, profiled in this report are: Sarens NV (Belgium), Mammoet (Netherlands), ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp. (US), Lampson International LLC (US), Action Construction Equipment Ltd. (India), Maxim Crane Works, L.P. (US), ALE (US), Sanghvi Movers Limited (India), and Deep South Crane and Rigging (US), among others.
The report covers the cranes rental market based on type, weight lifting capacity, end-use industry, and region. This report aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the cranes rental market across various segmentation types. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
From an insight perspective, this report has been focusing on various levels of analyses, which include industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the cranes rental market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the cranes rental market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on various types of cranes on a rental basis offered by top players operating in the cranes rental market.
- Product Development/Innovation: A detailed insight into upcoming cranes rental based on type & weight lifting capacity, R&D activities, and new applications in various end-use industries in the cranes rental market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative and emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for cranes rental across different regions.
- Market Diversification: An exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cranes rental market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and fleet capabilities of leading players in the cranes rental market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.3 MARKET SCOPE
- 1.3.1 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.4 CURRENCY
- 1.5 STAKEHOLDERS
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 RESEARCH DATA
- 2.1.1 SECONDARY DATA
- 184.108.40.206 Key data from secondary sources
- 2.1.2 PRIMARY DATA
- 220.127.116.11 Key data from primary sources
- 18.104.22.168 Key industry insights
- 22.214.171.124 Breakdown of primary interviews
- 2.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.3 DATA TRIANGULATION
- 2.4 RESEARCH ASSUMPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- 2.4.1 ASSUMPTIONS
- 2.4.2 LIMITATIONS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1 ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES IN CRANES RENTAL MARKET
- 4.2 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
- 4.3 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY END-USE INDUSTRY
- 4.4 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY REGION
- 4.5 ASIA PACIFIC CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY TYPE AND COUNTRY
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.1.1 DRIVERS
- 126.96.36.199 Ongoing transformation of urban areas into smart cities
- 188.8.131.52 Covering of insurance, maintenance, and breakdown costs by crane renting companies
- 5.1.2 RESTRAINTS
- 184.108.40.206 Preference for old cranes
- 220.127.116.11 Low-rent cranes offered by small and medium-sized enterprises
- 5.1.3 OPPORTUNITIES
- 18.104.22.168 Development of new power plants using renewable sources of energy
- 22.214.171.124 Emergence of the US as a potential market for rented cranes
- 5.1.4 CHALLENGES
- 126.96.36.199 Lack of skilled workforce
- 5.2 PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 5.2.1 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 5.2.2 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 5.2.3 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
- 5.2.4 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 5.2.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
6 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY TYPE
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 MOBILE CRANES
- 6.3 FIXED CRANES
7 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.2 LOW WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
- 7.3 LOW-MEDIUM WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
- 7.4 HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
- 7.5 EXTREME HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING CAPACITY
8 CRANES RENTAL MARKET, BY END-USE INDUSTRY
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- 8.3 OIL & GAS
- 8.4 MARINE & OFFSHORE
- 8.5 MINING & EXCAVATION
- 8.6 TRANSPORTATION
- 8.7 OTHERS
9 REGIONAL ANALYSIS
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 ASIA PACIFIC
- 9.2.1 CHINA
- 188.8.131.52 China is projected to lead cranes rental market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
- 9.2.2 JAPAN
- 184.108.40.206 Increasing construction activities in Japan post-2011 earthquake are expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Japan
- 9.2.3 INDIA
- 220.127.116.11 Increasing investments for infrastructure developments in the country are expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in India
- 9.2.4 AUSTRALIA
- 18.104.22.168 Flourishing mining & excavation industry is expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Australia
- 9.2.5 REST OF ASIA PACIFIC
- 22.214.171.124 Growing industries and increasing investments are expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in Rest of Asia Pacific
- 9.3 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- 9.3.1 UAE
- 126.96.36.199 Increasing government investments and ongoing construction projects are expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in UAE
- 9.3.2 IRAN
- 188.8.131.52 Growing government investments for the development of greenfield projects are expected to drive the demand for rented cranes in Iran
- 9.3.3 SAUDI ARABIA
- 184.108.40.206 Flourishing oil & gas industry is expected to contribute to growth of cranes rental market in Saudi Arabia
- 9.3.4 SOUTH AFRICA
- 220.127.116.11 Change in market dynamics from long-term rental to short-term rental is expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in South Africa
- 9.3.5 REST OF MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- 18.104.22.168 Increased investments and favorable government policies are expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in Rest of Middle East & Africa
- 9.4 NORTH AMERICA
- 9.4.1 US
- 22.214.171.124 Ongoing government initiatives to renovate old infrastructures and increasing demand for rented cranes from various end-use industries is expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in US
- 9.4.2 CANADA
- 126.96.36.199 Increasing investments in infrastructure development projects are expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Canada
- 9.4.3 MEXICO
- 188.8.131.52 Increasing private investments in the infrastructure development and industrial sectors are expected to contribute to growth of cranes rental market in Mexico
- 9.5 EUROPE
- 9.5.1 GERMANY
- 184.108.40.206 Increasing infrastructure spending is expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Germany
- 9.5.2 FRANCE
- 220.127.116.11 Rising investments in construction industry of France are fueling growth of cranes rental market in France
- 9.5.3 UK
- 18.104.22.168 Flourishing construction industry is expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in UK
- 9.5.4 ITALY
- 22.214.171.124 Recovering construction industry of country is expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in Italy
- 9.5.5 SPAIN
- 126.96.36.199 Increasing investments in non-residential projects are leading to growth of cranes rental market in Spain
- 9.5.6 SWEDEN
- 188.8.131.52 Increasing government initiatives and flourishing non-residential sector are expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Sweden
- 9.5.7 REST OF EUROPE
- 184.108.40.206 Flourishing construction industry, especially in Poland, is projected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in Rest of Europe
- 9.6 SOUTH AMERICA
- 9.6.1 BRAZIL
- 220.127.116.11 Flourishing end-use industries are expected to drive growth of Brazil cranes rental market during the forecast period
- 9.6.2 ARGENTINA
- 18.104.22.168 Sustainable economic development and investments from foreign investors are expected to drive growth of cranes rental market in Argentina
- 9.6.3 REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
- 22.214.171.124 Free trade zone and presence of trained workforce are expected to fuel growth of cranes rental market in Rest of South America
- 10.1 INTRODUCTION
- 10.1.1 VISIONARIES
- 10.1.2 INNOVATORS
- 10.1.3 DYNAMIC DIFFERENTIATORS
- 10.1.4 EMERGING COMPANIES
- 10.2 RANKING OF KEY PLAYERS IN CRANES RENTAL MARKET IN 2018
11 COMPANY PROFILES
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View)*
- 11.1 MAMMOET
- 11.2 SARENS NV
- 11.3 LAMPSON INTERNATIONAL LLC
- 11.4 ALE
- 11.5 MAXIM CRANE WORKS, L.P.
- 11.6 ACTION CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT LTD.
- 11.7 WELDEX (INTERNATIONAL) OFFSHORE LTD.
- 11.8 MEDIACO GROUP
- 11.9 BUCKNER HEAVYLIFT CRANES, LLC
- 11.10 STARLOG ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- 11.11 AHERN RENTALS, INC.
- 11.12 UNITED RENTALS, INC.
- 11.13 ALL ERECTION & CRANE RENTAL CORP.
- 11.14 UCHIMIYA TRANSPORTATION AND ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- 11.15 SANGHVI MOVERS LIMITED
- 11.16 OTHER KEY PLAYERS
- 11.16.1 TAT HONG HOLDINGS LTD.
- 11.16.2 AL JABER HEAVY LIFT
- 11.16.3 PRANGL GESELLSCHAFT M.B.H
- 11.16.4 TIONG WOON CORPORATION HOLDING LTD.
- 11.16.5 SARILAR GROUP
- 11.16.6 DEEP SOUTH CRANE AND RIGGING
- 11.16.7 HSS HIRE SERVICE GROUP PLC
- 11.16.8 LIEBHERR-MIETPARTNER GMBH
- 11.16.9 HITACHI CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO., LTD.
- 11.16.10 AMECO
Details on Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 12.1 INSIGHTS OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- 12.2 DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 12.3 KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 12.4 AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 12.5 RELATED REPORTS
- 12.6 AUTHOR DETAILS