Product Code: CH 7230
"The LTCC market and HTCC marketis projected to register a CAGR of 4.5%, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024."
The LTCC market and HTCC market size is estimated to be USD 916 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2019 and 2024. Co-fired ceramics are used in different industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive, telecommunications, medical, and industrial. They exhibit various properties such as non-corrosiveness, environmental resistance, thermal dissipation, and resistance to thermal shock. The superior features offered by co-fired ceramics are enabling its usage in various end-use industries.
"LTCC process type accounted for the largest share, in terms of value and volume, of the overall LTCC market and HTCC market."
LTCC process dominated the overall LTCC market and HTCC market in 2018. Co-fired ceramic possess characteristics such as low signal loss, better performance, and high reliability at a higher temperature. An LTCC structure consists of multiple dielectric layers, low-loss conductors, and via-holes for interconnecting multiple layers. The LTCC process offers better performance at high temperature, as ceramic materials used in LTCC offer temperature stability.
"Glass-ceramic material type accounted for the largest share, in terms of value and volume of the overall LTCC market and HTCC market."
Glass-ceramic material type dominated the overall LTCC market and HTCC marketin 2018. The use of glass-ceramic material in the LTCC market and HTCC marketoffers various advantages such as cost-effectiveness, design flexibility, environmental resistance, hermeticity, mechanical rigidity, thermal dissipation, and resistance to thermal shock. The glass-ceramic material is used in LTCC co-fired ceramic products.
" The LTCC market and HTCC marketin the automotive end-use industry is expected to register the highest CAGR between 2019 and 2024."
The increasing use of co-fired ceramic in the automotive industry is mainly due to the growing demand for sensors and radar modules. The co-fired ceramic is used in various applications of the vehicle as these products have proven to be cost-effective and can sustain very harsh environments. The use of co-fired ceramic in automotive offers better functionality of vehicles.
" The LTCC market and HTCC marketin the Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR, in terms of value and volume, between 2019 and 2024."
The Asia Pacific dominated the global LTCC market and HTCC market. The region has the presence of many manufacturers of co-fired ceramic and its products. China accounted for a significant share of the LTCC market and HTCC marketin Asia Pacific and is expected to register substantial growth during the forecast period. The growth of the LTCC market and HTCC marketin this region is driven mainly by the growing automotive and telecommunications end-use industries.
Breakdown of Profiles of Primary Interviews:
- By Company: Tier 1 - 37%, Tier 2 - 42%, and Tier 3 - 21%
- By Designation: C level - 30%, Director level - 25%, and Others - 45%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe - 40%, Asia Pacific -27%, MEA - 6%, and Latin America - 7%
The LTCC market and HTCC marketcomprises major solution providers such as KYOCERA Corporation (Japan), DowDuPont Inc. (US), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), KOA Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Metals, Ltd. (Japan), Yokowo Co., Ltd. (Japan), NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. (Japan), MARUWA Co., Ltd. (Japan), Micro Systems Technologies (Switzerland), TDK Corporation (Japan), and NIKKO COMPANY (Japan). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the LTCC market and HTCC market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The study covers the LTCC market and HTCC market. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of this market across different segments, such as process type, material type, end-use industry, and region. Porter's Five Forces analysis and the key market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities, influencing the growth of the LTCC market and HTCC markethave been discussed in the report. The report also provides company profiles and competitive benchmarking of major players operating in the market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers of the overall LTCC market and HTCC marketand its subsegments. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies. It will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.3 MARKET SCOPE
- 1.3.1 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 1.3.2 REGIONS COVERED
- 1.3.3 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.4 CURRENCY
- 1.5 UNIT CONSIDERED
- 1.6 STAKEHOLDERS
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 RESEARCH DATA
- 2.1.1 SECONDARY DATA
- 126.96.36.199 Key data from secondary sources
- 2.1.2 PRIMARY DATA
- 188.8.131.52 Key data from primary sources
- 2.1.3 KEY INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- 184.108.40.206 Breakdown of primary interviews
- 2.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.2.1 BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.2.2 TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3 DATA TRIANGULATION
- 2.4 ASSUMPTIONS
- 2.5 LIMITATIONS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1 ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET
- 4.2 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY END-USE INDUSTRY AND REGION
- 4.3 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY PROCESS TYPE
- 4.4 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
- 4.5 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY COUNTRY
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.2.1 DRIVERS
- 220.127.116.11 Increasing demand for miniaturized and high-performance electronic devices
- 18.104.22.168 Higher demand for ceramic substrates than traditional substrates in high-frequency applications
- 5.2.2 RESTRAINTS
- 22.214.171.124 Issues related to reparability
- 5.2.3 OPPORTUNITIES
- 126.96.36.199 Growing demand for nanotechnology and high-end computing systems
- 5.2.4 CHALLENGES
- 188.8.131.52 High price of raw materials
- 5.3 PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 5.3.1 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
- 5.3.2 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 5.3.3 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 5.3.4 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 5.3.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
6 MACROECONOMIC OVERVIEW AND KEY TRENDS
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 TRENDS AND FORECAST OF GDP
- 6.3 TRENDS IN AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
- 6.4 TRENDS IN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
7 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY PROCESS TYPE
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.2 LTCC
- 7.2.1 LTCC IS ONE OF THE MOST WIDELY USED CO-FIRED CERAMIC PROCESS TYPES
- 7.3 HTCC
- 7.3.1 HTCC COMPONENTS CAN WITHSTAND HIGHER RADIO FREQUENCIES
8 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 GLASS-CERAMIC MATERIAL
- 8.2.1 LOW COST AND HIGH PERFORMANCE OF GLASS-CERAMIC MATERIAL ARE DRIVING THE MARKET
- 8.3 CERAMIC MATERIAL
- 8.3.1 HIGH PERFORMANCE IN EXTREME TEMPERATURE INCREASES THE DEMAND FOR CERAMIC MATERIALS IN THE CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET
9 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY END-USE INDUSTRY
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 AUTOMOTIVE
- 9.2.1 ABILITY TO SUSTAIN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS IS ONE OF THE KEY FACTORS ENABLING THE EXTENSIVE USE OF CO-FIRED CERAMIC IN THIS INDUSTRY
- 9.3 TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- 9.3.1 GROWING WIRELESS APPLICATIONS ARE DRIVING THE MARKET IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS END-USE INDUSTRY
- 9.4 AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
- 9.4.1 HIGH STRENGTH CO-FIRED CERAMIC MATERIALS ARE USED IN THE AEROSPACE & DEFENSE INDUSTRY
- 9.5 MEDICAL
- 9.5.1 CO-FIRED CERAMIC IS USED IN HEARING AIDS AND PACEMAKERS
- 9.6 OTHERS
10 CO-FIRED CERAMIC MARKET, BY REGION
- 10.1 INTRODUCTION
- 10.2 ASIA PACIFIC
- 10.2.1 CHINA
- 10.2.1.1 With the world's largest electronics manufacturing cluster, China is a key co-fired ceramic market
- 10.2.2 JAPAN
- 10.2.2.1 Increasing urbanization and industrialization is supporting the market growth
- 10.2.3 SOUTH KOREA
- 10.2.3.1 Strong focus on the electronics industry growth is driving the market
- 10.2.4 TAIWAN
- 10.2.4.1 Presence of prominent electronics industry in Taiwan is boosting the market for co-fired ceramics
- 10.2.5 REST OF ASIA PACIFIC
- 10.3 EUROPE
- 10.3.1 GERMANY
- 10.3.1.1 The growing automotive manufacturing sector is positively impacting the market
- 10.3.2 FRANCE
- 10.3.2.1 Presence of industrial hubs and high level of labor productivity are driving the market
- 10.3.3 UK
- 10.3.3.1 The UK is a lucrative market for co-fired ceramic due to the presence of automotive giants in the country
- 10.3.4 ITALY
- 10.3.4.1 The growing automotive and industrial sectors are fostering the market growth
- 10.3.5 POLAND
- 10.3.5.1 Presence of automotive and aviation industry is fueling the market in Poland
- 10.3.6 REST OF EUROPE
- 10.4 NORTH AMERICA
- 10.4.1 US
- 10.4.1.1 Stable growth of the consumer electronics industry is a major boost for the market
- 10.4.2 CANADA
- 10.4.2.1 Canada is the second-largest market in North America due to the growing telecommunications industry
- 10.5 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA (MEA)
- 10.5.1 UAE
- 10.5.1.1 End-use industries such as telecommunications and aerospace & defense generate high demand for co-fired ceramic
- 10.5.2 SAUDI ARABIA
- 10.5.2.1 Government spending on urban development projects is driving the market
- 10.5.3 REST OF MEA
- 10.6 LATIN AMERICA
- 10.6.1 BRAZIL
- 10.6.1.1 The fast-growing automotive industry in the country offers high growth potential for the co-fired ceramic market
- 10.6.2 MEXICO
- 10.6.2.1 The growing demand for electronic products is expected to help in the market growth
- 10.6.3 REST OF LATIN AMERICA
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 11.1 INTRODUCTION
- 11.2 COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP MAPPING
- 11.2.1 TERMINOLOGY/NOMENCLATURE
- 184.108.40.206 Visionary Leaders
- 220.127.116.11 Dynamic Differentiators
- 18.104.22.168 Emerging Companies
- 22.214.171.124 Innovators
- 11.2.2 STRENGTH OF PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 11.2.3 BUSINESS STRATEGY EXCELLENCE
- 11.2.4 MARKET RANKING
- 11.3 COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
- 11.3.1 NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- 11.3.2 PARTNERSHIP
- 11.3.3 ACQUISITION
12 COMPANY PROFILES
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View)*
- 12.1 KYOCERA CORPORATION
- 12.2 DOWDUPONT INC.
- 12.3 MURATA MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- 12.4 KOA CORPORATION
- 12.5 HITACHI METALS, LTD.
- 12.6 TDK CORPORATION
- 12.7 YOKOWO CO., LTD.
- 12.8 NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD.
- 12.9 MARUWA CO., LTD.
- 12.10 MICRO SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES
- 12.11 NIKKO COMPANY
- 12.12 OTHER COMPANIES
- 12.12.1 API TECHNOLOGIES CORP
- 12.12.2 ACX CORP.
- 12.12.3 SCHENZHEN SUNLORD ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
- 12.12.4 SOAR TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- 12.12.5 SCHOTT ELECTRONIC PACKAGING
- 12.12.6 ECRI MICROELECTRONICS
- 12.12.7 SELMIC OY
- 12.12.8 NATEL ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- 12.12.9 ADTECH CERAMICS
- 12.12.10 EGIDE
Details on Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 13.1 DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 13.2 KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 13.3 AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 13.4 RELATED REPORTS
- 13.5 AUTHOR DETAILS