Product Code: CH 6457
"Increasing demand from HVAC and Heating & plumbing end-use industries to drive the overall growth of elastomeric foam market"
The elastomeric foam market size is expected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2019 to USD 3.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The elastomeric foam market is driven by various factors, such as increasing deamd from HVAC system, heating & plumbing,and transportation industries. The growth of these industries is anticipated to further propel the growth of the market over the forecast period. However, lack of awareness about benefits of thermal insulation are likely to hinder the growth of the market.
Thermal insulating segment to drive the global market during the forecast perio.
Based on function, the thermal insulation segment is projected to account for the largest share of the market in 2019. The growth in this segment is attributed to its increasing usage of thermal insulation from various end-use industry such as HVAC and heating & plumbing industry owing to their extraordinary characteristics such as fire resistance and easy installation.
NBR segment to drive the global market during the forecast period
The elastomeric foam market has been segmented based on types into NBR, EPDM, CR and others. Among these types, the NBR segment accounted for the largest share of the market and is likely to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The growth in this segment is attributed to its increasing usage in various end-use industry due to its excellent properties such as resistance to swelling by acids, excellent fire performance, and good fuel resistance and because of its low cost in comparison to other types such as EPDM . These factors are expected to drive demand during the forecast period.
HVAC segment expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period
HVAC segment is growing rapidly owing to the rising demand form automotive and construction on account of its ability of savings energy in the modern infrastructure for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. These factors are expected to drive the demand for polyurethane in paints & coatings application.
APAC is expected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period
APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, due to the increasing usage of elastomeric foam in various end-use industry such as HVAC, heating & plumbing, refrigeration and trasporation.China, India, Japan, and South Korea provide enormous opportunities for the elastomeric foam market due to the presence of a large manufacturing sector and growing construction industry. On the other hand, North America is projected to hold the second-largest market size during the forecast period.
In-depth interviews were conducted with Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the PUDs marketplace.
- By Company Type - Tier 1: 30%, Tier: 40%, and Tier 3: 30%
- By Designation - C Level: 30%, Managers: 50%, Others : 20%
- By Region - APAC: 40%, Europe: 30%, North America: 10%,Middle East & Africa: 10% and South America: 10%
The elastomeric foam market comprises major solution providers, such as Armacell International SA (Germany), Hira Industries (UAE), Zotefoams PLC (UK), L'Isolante K-Flex S.P.A (Italy), Kaimann Insulation (Germany), Huamei Energy-saving Technology Group Co., Ltd. (China), Jinan Retek Industries Inc. (China), Aeroflex USA, Inc. (US), NMC Insulation (Belgium), and Anavid Insulation Products Kiryat Anavim Ltd.(Israel). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the elastomeric foam market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report covers the elastomeric foam market based on function,type, end-use industry, and region. This study aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across various segmentation types. It also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall elastomeric foam market and the sub-segments. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.3 MARKET SCOPE
- 1.3.1 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 1.3.2 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.4 CURRENCY
- 1.5 LIMITATIONS
- 1.6 STAKEHOLDERS
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 RESEARCH DATA
- 2.2 BASE NUMBER CALCULATION
- 2.2.1 SUPPLY SIDE APPROACH
- 2.2.2 DEMAND SIDE APPROACH
- 2.3 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.3.1 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION METHODOLOGY: BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.3.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION METHODOLOGY: TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3.3 PRIMARY DATA
- 220.127.116.11 Key data from primary sources
- 18.104.22.168 Key industry insights
- 22.214.171.124 Breakdown of primary interviews
- 2.4 ASSUMPTIONS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1 ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET
- 4.2 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY REGION
- 4.3 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET IN APAC, BY COUNTRY AND TYPE, 2018
- 4.4 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY KEY COUNTRIES
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.2.1 DRIVERS
- 126.96.36.199 Superior properties of elastomeric foam
- 188.8.131.52 Increasing demand for HVAC systems
- 184.108.40.206 Need to reduce noise pollution
- 220.127.116.11 Growth of cold chain infrastructure
- 5.2.2 RESTRAINTS
- 18.104.22.168 Lack of awareness about the benefits of insulation
- 5.2.3 OPPORTUNITIES
- 22.214.171.124 Stringent government regulations encouraging energy efficiency
- 5.2.4 CHALLENGES
- 126.96.36.199 Difficulty in the disposal of elastomeric foams
- 188.8.131.52 Price volatility
- 5.3 PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 5.3.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 5.3.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 5.3.3 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
- 5.3.4 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 5.3.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
- 5.4 MACROECONOMIC OVERVIEW
6 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY FUNCTION
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 THERMAL INSULATION
- 6.2.1 ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY PROPERTY OF ELASTOMERIC FOAM IS DRIVING THE DEMAND IN THIS SEGMENT
- 6.3 ACOUSTIC INSULATION
- 6.3.1 INCREASED DEMAND FOR ACOUSTIC INSULATION IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IS EXPECTED TO BOOST THE MARKET
7 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY TYPE
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.2 NBR
- 7.2.1 EXCELLENT MECHANICAL PROPERTY IS INCREASING THE DEMAND FOR NBR FROM END-USE INDUSTRIES
- 7.3 EPDM
- 7.3.1 THERE IS A HIGH DEMAND FOR EPDM ELASTOMERIC FOAM IN THE AUTOMOTIVE AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES FOR ACOUSTIC INSULATION
- 7.4 OTHERS
8 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY END-USE INDUSTRY
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 HVAC
- 8.2.1 HIGH DEMAND FOR INSULATION IS EXPECTED TO DRIVE THE MARKET IN THIS SEGMENT
- 8.3 HEATING & PLUMBING
- 8.3.1 PREVENTION OF CONDENSATION AND ENERGY LOSS ARE DRIVING THE DEMAND FOR ELASTOMERIC FOAM IN THIS SEGMENT
- 8.4 REFRIGERATION
- 8.4.1 EXCELLENT PHYSICAL PROPERTY IS SPURRING THE DEMAND FOR ELASTOMERIC FOAM
- 8.5 TRANSPORTATION
- 8.5.1 HIGH DEMAND FOR ELASTOMERIC FOAM IS WITNESSED IN TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY OWING TO ITS VARIED APPLICATION
- 8.6 OTHERS
9 ELASTOMERIC FOAM MARKET, BY REGION
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 APAC
- 9.2.1 CHINA
- 184.108.40.206 Rapid industrialization is driving the market in the country
- 9.2.2 INDIA
- 220.127.116.11 High demand for elastomeric foam is observed from the construction and automotive industries in the country
- 9.2.3 JAPAN
- 18.104.22.168 The growing automotive manufacturing in the country is likely to drive the elastomeric foam market
- 9.2.4 SOUTH KOREA
- 22.214.171.124 Development of green buildings will spur the demand for elastomeric foam
- 9.2.5 REST OF APAC
- 9.3 WESTERN EUROPE
- 9.3.1 GERMANY
- 126.96.36.199 Huge demand for elastomeric foam is expected from the automotive industry in the country
- 9.3.2 UK
- 188.8.131.52 The elastomeric foam market in the UK is driven by high growth in the HVAC industry
- 9.3.3 SPAIN
- 184.108.40.206 Number of automobile production plants is likely to contribute toward the growth of the elastomeric foam market
- 9.3.4 ITALY
- 220.127.116.11 The growing HVAC industry is expected to drive the market for elastomeric foam in Italy
- 9.3.5 REST OF WESTERN EUROPE
- 9.4 NORTH AMERICA
- 9.4.1 US
- 18.104.22.168 Increased demand from the HVAC industry due to rising awareness about energy efficiency is expected to drive the market
- 9.4.2 CANADA
- 22.214.171.124 The growing construction industry is expected to boost the demand for elastomeric foam in the HVAC industry
- 9.4.3 MEXICO
- 126.96.36.199 Growing infrastructure activities are likely to drive the Mexican HVAC market
- 9.5 EASTERN EUROPE
- 9.5.1 RUSSIA
- 188.8.131.52 Growing automotive and construction industries will drive the elastomeric foam market in Russia
- 9.5.2 TURKEY
- 184.108.40.206 Rising industrialization is likely to spur the demand for elastomeric foam
- 9.5.3 REST OF EASTERN EUROPE
- 9.6 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- 9.6.1 SAUDI ARABIA
- 220.127.116.11 Stringent energy efficiency regulations are expected to propel the market
- 9.6.2 IRAN
- 18.104.22.168 The country's growing infrastructure sector is likely to boost the market
- 9.6.3 SOUTH AFRICA
- 22.214.171.124 The booming automotive industry is positively influencing the demand for elastomeric foam
- 9.6.4 REST OF MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- 9.7 SOUTH AMERICA
- 9.7.1 BRAZIL
- 126.96.36.199 The improved economy is expected to drive the elastomeric foam market
- 9.7.2 ARGENTINA
- 188.8.131.52 The growing automotive industry will drive the country's market for elastomeric foam market
- 9.7.3 REST OF SOUTH AMERICA
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 10.1 INTRODUCTION
- 10.2 MARKET RANKING OF KEY PLAYERS
- 10.3 COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
- 10.3.1 EXPANSION
- 10.3.2 ACQUISITION
- 10.3.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
- 10.3.4 AGREEMENT
11 COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products & Services, Key Insights, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View)*
- 11.1 ARMACELL INTERNATIONAL S.A.
- 11.2 L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.P.A.
- 11.3 HUAMEI ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., LTD.
- 11.4 AEROFLEX
- 11.5 KAIMANN GMBH
- 11.6 ZOTEFOAMS PLC
- 11.7 HIRA INDUSTRIES
- 11.8 JINAN RETEX INDUSTRIES INC
- 11.9 NMC SA
- 11.10 ANAVID INSULATION PRODUCTS KIRYAT ANAVIM LTD.
- 11.11 OTHER PLAYERS
- 11.11.1 ROKA YALITIM
- 11.11.2 RUBBERLITE, INC.
- 11.11.3 ROGER FOAM CORPORATION
- 11.11.4 ROGERS CORPORATION
- 11.11.5 ODE INSULATION
- 11.11.6 KINGWELL WORLD INDUSTRIES, INC.
- 11.11.7 ERA POLYMERS
- 11.11.8 MERRYWEATHER FOAM, INC.
- 11.11.9 GRANDO
- 11.11.10 SEKISUI PLASTICS CO., LTD.
- 11.11.11 CHINA INING INDUSTRIAL GROUP CO., LTD.
- 11.11.12 SUPREME INDUSTRIES
- 11.11.13 INSULFLEX CORPORATION
- 11.11.14 ISIDEM YALITIM
- 11.11.15 EVOCELL S.R.L.
*Details on Business Overview, Products & Services, Key Insights, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 12.1 DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 12.2 KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 12.3 AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 12.4 RELATED REPORTS
- 12.5 AUTHOR DETAILS