Product Code: MD 5556
"Fluoroscopy equipment market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8%"
The global fluoroscopy equipment market is projected to reach USD 2.79 billion by 2022 from USD 2.21 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the use of modern flat panel detectors instead of the traditional image intensifiers, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) globally, and growing popularity of multipurpose imaging systems. However, the risk of radiation associated with the exposure to radiographic imaging may hinder the growth of this market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
"By application, the surgical application segment to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2017-2022)"
Based on application, the market is segmented into diagnostic applications and surgical applications. The diagnostic application segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. However, the surgical application is expected to grow at a Higher CAGR during the forecast period. The segment is further segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and other surgical applications (urologic surgeries, endobronchial and thoracic surgeries, and maxillofacial surgeries). The orthopedic and trauma surgeries segment is expected to dominate the fluoroscopy equipment market for surgical applications.
"Asia Pacific (APAC) to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Growing healthcare expenditure, rising geriatric population, and the increasing number of surgical procedures associated with growing prevalence of chronic diseases are the key factors responsible for the growth of this market in the APAC region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1-55%, Tier 2-25% and Tier 3-20%
- By Designation - C-level-43%, Director Level-32%, Others-25%
- By Region - North America-38%, Europe-23%, Asia-Pacific-29%, RoW-10%
The key players in the global fluoroscopy equipment market are: Siemens AG (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Ziehm Imaging GmbH (Germany), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), and Adani Systems Inc. (Belarus).
The report analyzes the fluoroscopy equipment market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, application, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global fluoroscopy equipment market. The report analyzes the global fluoroscopy equipment market by product, application, and region.
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new product and service launches in the global fluoroscopy equipment market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, application, and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fluoroscopy equipment market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of fluoroscopy equipment of leading players in the global market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2. MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.2.1. MARKETS SCOPE
- 1.2.2. MARKETS COVERED
- 1.2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.3. CURRENCY
- 1.4. LIMITATIONS
- 1.5. STAKEHOLDERS
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1. RESEARCH APPROACH
- 2.2. SECONDARY AND PRIMARY RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.2.1. SECONDARY RESEARCH
- 22.214.171.124. Key data from secondary sources
- 2.2.2. PRIMARY RESEARCH
- 126.96.36.199. Key insights from primary sources
- 188.8.131.52. Key industry insights
- 2.3. MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION METHODOLOGY
- 2.4. MARKET FORECAST METHODOLOGY
- 2.5. MARKET DATA VALIDATION AND TRIANGULATION
- 2.6. ASSUMPTIONS OF THE STUDY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT: MARKET OVERVIEW
- 4.2. GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS: DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION MARKET, 2017
- 4.3. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY PRODUCT, 2017 VS. 2022
- 4.4. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT, BY SURGICAL APPLICATION, 2017 VS. 2022
- 4.5. GLOBAL FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT MARKET: GEOGRAPHIC SNAPSHOT, 2017-2022
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1. INTRODUCTION
- 5.2. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.2.1. DRIVERS
- 184.108.40.206. Advantages of FPDS over image intensifiers
- 220.127.116.11. Growing popularity of multipurpose imaging systems
- 18.104.22.168. Use of fluoroscopy in pain management
- 22.214.171.124. Reimbursement cuts for analog radiography systems
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures
- 188.8.131.52. Rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- 5.2.2. RESTRAINTS
- 184.108.40.206. Radiation exposure
- 5.2.3. OPPORTUNITIES
- 220.127.116.11. Growing demand for data-integrated imaging systems
- 5.2.4. CHALLENGES
- 18.104.22.168. Increased adoption of refurbished diagnostic systems
- 22.214.171.124. Stringent regulatory process
6. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- 6.1. INTRODUCTION
- 6.2. FIXED FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT
- 6.2.1. REMOTE-CONTROLLED FLUOROSCOPY SYSTEMS
- 6.2.2. CONVENTIONAL FLUOROSCOPY SYSTEMS
- 6.3. C-ARMS
- 6.3.1. MOBILE C-ARMS
- 6.3.2. MINI C-ARMS
7. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- 7.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.2. DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATIONS
- 7.2.1. CARDIOLOGY
- 7.2.2. GASTROENTEROLOGY
- 7.2.3. UROLOGY AND NEPHROLOGY
- 7.2.4. OTHER DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATIONS
- 7.3. SURGICAL APPLICATIONS
- 7.3.1. ORTHOPEDIC AND TRAUMA SURGERIES
- 7.3.2. NEUROSURGERIES
- 7.3.3. CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERIES
- 7.3.4. GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERIES
- 7.3.5. OTHER SURGICAL APPLICATIONS
8. FLUOROSCOPY EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.1. INTRODUCTION
- 8.2. NORTH AMERICA
- 8.2.1. US
- 126.96.36.199. Rising incidence of overuse sports injuries
- 188.8.131.52. Rising prevalence of CVDs
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing number of hip and knee replacement surgeries
- 8.2.2. CANADA
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing number of cardiac arrest cases
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing number of minimally invasive procedures
- 22.214.171.124. Rising geriatric population
- 8.3. EUROPE
- 8.3.1. EU-3
- 126.96.36.199. Favorable government support and growing geriatric population in the EU-3 region
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing healthcare expenditure in Germany
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases in the UK
- 8.3.2. REST OF EUROPE (ROE)
- 220.127.116.11. Improving healthcare infrastructure in Russia
- 18.104.22.168. Rising number of orthopedic surgeries in Italy
- 8.4. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)
- 8.4.1. RAPID GROWTH IN GERIATRIC POPULATION
- 8.4.2. IMPROVING HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE IN INDIA
- 8.5. REST OF THE WORLD (ROW)
- 8.5.1. IMPROVING HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE IN LATIN AMERICA
- 8.5.2. INCREASING HEALTHCARE EXPENDITURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 9.1. INTRODUCTION
- 9.2. MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- 9.3. COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP MAPPING
- 9.3.1. VISIONARY LEADERS
- 9.3.2. INNOVATORS
- 9.3.3. DYNAMIC DIFFERENTIATORS
- 9.3.4. EMERGING COMPANIES
- 9.4. COMPETITIVE BENCHMARKING
- 9.4.1. BUSINESS STRATEGY EXCELLENCE (FOR 25 PLAYERS)
- 9.4.2. STRENGTH OF PRODUCT PORTFOLIO (FOR 25 PLAYERS)
10. COMPANY PROFILES (Overview, Strength of Product Portfolio, Business Strategy Excellence, Products Offering, and Recent Developments)*
- 10.1. SIEMENS AG
- 10.2. GE HEALTHCARE (A SUBSIDIARY OF GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY)
- 10.3. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.
- 10.4. SHIMADZU CORPORATION
- 10.5. ZIEHM IMAGING GMBH
- 10.6. TOSHIBA MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (ACQUIRED BY CANON, INC.)
- 10.7. HITACHI, LTD.
- 10.8. CARESTREAM HEALTH, INC. (A SUBSIDIARY OF ONEX CORPORATION)
- 10.9. HOLOGIC, INC.
- 10.10. LEPU MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- 10.11. AGFA-GEVAERT GROUP
- 10.12. ADANI SYSTEMS, INC.
*Details on Overview, Strength of Product Portfolio, Business Strategy Excellence, Products Offering, and Recent Developments might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 11.1. DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 11.2. KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS' SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 11.3. INTRODUCING RT: REAL-TIME MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- 11.4. AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 11.5. RELATED REPORTS
- 11.6. AUTHOR DETAILS