Product Code: TC 3055
"Growing demand for managed network services, greater network accessibility, and superior network security, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost are driving the managed network services market"
The managed network services market size is expected to grow from USD 38.60 billion in 2016 to USD 59.38 billion by 2021, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.0%. The managed network services market is driven by factors such greater network accessibility, management of the complex networks, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost. However, the managed network services market lacks in ensuring network security.
SMBs are expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period
SMBs are expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. SMBs have budget constraints and it is one of the major factors driving them to outsource their network functions to save additional installation, implementation, and maintenance-related expenses. Irrespective of size, both large enterprises and SMBs are selecting managed network services to gain benefits, such as reduction in network downtime and proactive monitoring & maintenance of their networks.
Managed network security services are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The managed network services market of the software solutions is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR during the forecast period. The high demand for network security services with data backup solutions is increasing. The managed network services providers are responsible for creating managed network services, in compliance with the industry requirement and in providing comprehensive support for their clients. The managed network services are beneficial for operational efficiencies along with security, which helps drive new businesses and creates a better experience for end-users. Managed network services have enabled improved transactions such as greater network accessibility and superior network security at a minimum cost.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 12%, Tier 2 - 32%, and Tier 3 - 56%
- By Designation: C level - 16%, Director level - 33%, Others - 51%
- By Region: North America - 25%, Europe - 49%, APAC - 15%, RoW- 11%
The various key managed network services vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
- 1. Accenture Plc (Dublin, Ireland)
- 2. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (Paris, France)
- 3. AT&T Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
- 4. Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- 5. Ericsson (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 6. HCL Technologies Limited (Noida, India)
- 7. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (California, U.S.)
- 8. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- 9. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (New York, U.S.)
- 10. LG Networks, Inc. (Dallas, U.S.)
- 11. Wipro Limited (Bangalore, India)
- The report aims to analyze the managed network services market segmented on the basis of services, organization sizes, end-use verticals, and regions.
- It analyzes the opportunities for the stakeholders through the study of the competitive landscape in the managed network services market.
- It provides insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of companies in the managed network services market.
- The report forecasts the market size of the managed network services market and its various submarkets with respect to five regions: North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle-East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the managed network services market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on managed network services offered by the top players in the global managed network services market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the managed network services market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for managed network services across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global managed network services market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global managed network services market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.3 MARKET SCOPE
- 1.4 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.5 CURRENCY
- 1.6 LIMITATIONS
- 1.7 STAKEHOLDERS
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 RESEARCH DATA
- 2.1.1 SECONDARY DATA
- 22.214.171.124 Key data from secondary sources
- 2.1.2 PRIMARY DATA
- 126.96.36.199 Key data from primary sources
- 188.8.131.52 Key industry insights
- 2.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.2.1 BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.2.2 TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3 MARKET BREAKDOWN AND DATA TRIANGULATION
- 2.4 VENDOR DIVE MATRIX METHODOLOGY
- 2.5 MARKET FORECAST ASSUMPTIONS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1 ATTRACTIVE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES IN THE MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET
- 4.2 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET: BY ORGANIZATION SIZE, 2016 AND 2021
- 4.3 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET, BY REGION AND VERTICAL, 2016
- 4.4 LIFECYCLE ANALYSIS, BY REGION, 2016
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2 MARKET EVOLUTION
- 5.3 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.3.1 BY SERVICE
- 5.3.2 BY NETWORK MONITORING COMPONENT
- 5.3.3 BY MANAGED NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENT
- 5.3.4 BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
- 5.3.5 BY END-USE VERTICAL
- 5.4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.4.1 DRIVERS
- 184.108.40.206 Need to reduce the deployment cost
- 220.127.116.11 Need to reduce downtime
- 18.104.22.168 Seamless, value-added, and reliable QoS
- 22.214.171.124 Superior network security with greater network accessibility
- 126.96.36.199 Management of complex networks
- 5.4.2 RESTRAINTS
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty over service charges
- 184.108.40.206 Concern over exposing sensitive and confidential information
- 5.4.3 OPPORTUNITIES
- 220.127.116.11 Generating additional revenue streams businesses
- 18.104.22.168 More networking opportunities for SMBs
- 5.4.4 CHALLENGES
- 22.214.171.124 Ensuring compliance and following top practices for improved network security
6 INDUSTRY TRENDS
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 VALUE CHAIN
- 6.3 STRATEGIC BENCHMARKING
- 6.4 NETWORK TYPES
- 6.4.1 LOCAL AREA NETWORK (LAN)
- 6.4.2 WIDE AREA NETWORK (WAN)
- 6.4.3 WIRELESS LAN (WLAN)
- 6.4.4 METROPOLITAN AREA NETWORK (MAN)
- 6.4.5 STORAGE AREA NETWORK (SAN)
- 6.4.6 PERSONAL AREA NETWORK (PAN)
- 6.4.7 ENTERPRISE PRIVATE NETWORK (EPN)
- 6.4.8 VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN)
7 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET, BY SERVICE TYPE
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.2 MANAGED INTERNET ACCESS AND NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE PROVISIONING
- 7.3 MANAGED VPN
- 7.4 DATA STORAGE
- 7.5 NETWORK MONITORING
- 7.5.1 PORT ASSESSMENT
- 7.5.2 PERFORMANCE REPORTING AND INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- 7.5.3 TRAFFIC ANALYSIS
- 7.5.4 CONFIGURATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- 7.5.5 VISUALIZATION
- 7.6 MANAGED NETWORK SECURITY
- 7.6.1 IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- 7.6.2 IDS/IPS
- 7.6.3 ANTIVIRUS/BOT/MALWARE
- 7.6.4 OTHERS
- 7.7 HOSTED IP TELEPHONY
- 7.8 OTHER SERVICES
8 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES
- 8.3 LARGE ENTERPRISES
9 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET, BY END-USE VERTICAL
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 TELECOMMUNICATION AND IT
- 9.3 RETAIL AND ECOMMERCE
- 9.4 GOVERNMENT AND UTILITIES
- 9.5 MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- 9.6 HEALTHCARE
- 9.7 BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, AND INSURANCE
- 9.8 INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING
- 9.9 OTHERS
10 GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS
- 10.1 INTRODUCTION
- 10.2 NORTH AMERICA
- 10.3 EUROPE
- 10.4 ASIA-PACIFIC
- 10.5 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- 10.6 LATIN AMERICA
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 11.1 OVERVIEW
- 11.2 VENDOR DIVE OVERVIEW
- 11.2.1 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES: MNM DIVE-VENDOR COMPARISION
- 11.3 MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MARKET: MNM DIVE-VENDOR COMPARISON
- 11.4 COMPETITIVE SITUATIONS AND TRENDS
- 11.4.1 AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS, CONTRACTS, AND PARTNERSHIPS
- 11.4.2 ACQUISITIONS AND EXPANSIONS
- 11.4.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS
12 COMPANY PROFILES
(Business Overview, Services, Key Insights, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View)*
- 12.2 CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
- 12.3 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
- 12.4 HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- 12.5 ERICSSON
- 12.6 HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT LP
- 12.7 ACCENTURE
- 12.8 ALCATEL-LUCENT ENTERPRISE
- 12.9 AT&T INC.
- 12.10 WIPRO LIMITED
- 12.11 LG NETWORKS, INC.
- 12.12 HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.
- 12.13 KEY INNOVATORS
- 12.13.1 BRAIN4NET, INC.
- 12.13.2 EARTHLINK, INC.
- 12.13.3 NETWORKS FIRST
Details on Business Overview, Services, Key Insights, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, MnM View might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 13.1 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
- 13.1.1 AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS, CONTRACTS, AND PARTNERSHIPS
- 13.1.2 ACQUISITIONS AND EXPANSIONS
- 13.1.3 NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS
- 13.2 INDUSTRY EXCERPTS
- 13.3 DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 13.4 KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS' SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 13.5 INTRODUCING RT: REAL-TIME MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- 13.6 AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 13.7 RELATED REPORTS
- 13.8 AUTHOR DETAILS