The future of the North American spray foam insulation market looks promising with opportunities in the residential, commercial, and others. The North American spray foam insulation market is expected to decline in 2020 due to global economic recession led by COVID-19. However, market will witness recovery in the year 2021 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5% to 7% from 2020 to 2025. The major drivers for this market are increasing building and construction activities, stringent government regulations towards energy efficiency, and increasing demand for green building insulation.
An emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, includes growing demand for green buildings which focus on energy conservation and sustainable building practices.
A total of 36 figures / charts and 25 tables are provided in this 90-page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with insights are shown below. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of North American spray foam insulation market report, download the report brochure.
Spray foam insulation opportunities have evolved through number of stages as presented in figure below:
Evolution of Spray Foam Insulation Opportunities
In this market, wall insulation is the largest market by application type, whereas closed cell foam is largest in product Type. Growth in various segments of the North American spray foam insulation market are given below:
Spray Foam Insulation Market by Segments
The study includes trends and forecasts for the North American spray foam insulation market by application, product type, end use, and countries as follows:
By Application [$M and M lbs shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
- Wall Insulation
- Roof Insulation
- Concrete Rehabilitation
By Product Type [$M and M lbs shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
By End Use [$M and M lbs shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
By Countries [$M and M lbs shipment analysis for 2014 - 2025]:
- United States
- Some of the North American spray foam insulation companies profiled in this report include BASF SE, FFL Partners LLC, Carlisle Companies Inc., and Huntsman Corporation.
- Lucintel forecasts that wall insulation will remain the largest application over the forecast period due to its better acoustic and moisture resistant properties of spray foam insulation.
- Within this market, spray foam for residential construction will remain the largest end use industry and it is also expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing use of green technologies that are incorporated into residential constructions to reduce energy consumption.
- Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: North American spray foam insulation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (M lbs) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by application, product type, and end use.
- Segmentation analysis: North American spray foam insulation market size by various segments, such as application, product type, and end use in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Country analysis: North American spray foam insulation market breakdown by United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different application, product type, and end use for North American spray foam insulation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for North American spray foam insulation market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the North American spray foam insulation market by application (wall insulation, roof insulation, concrete rehabilitation, and others), product type (closed cell and open cell), end use (residential, commercial, and others ), and countries (United States, Canada, and Mexico)?
- Q. 2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which countries will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the market?
- Q.6. What are emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Report Scope
- Key Features Description
- Base Year for Estimation 2019
- Trend Period
- (Actual Estimates) 2014-2019
- Forecast Period 2020-2025
- Pages 90
- Market Representation / Units Revenue in US $ Billion and Volume in M lbs
- Report Coverage Market Trends & Forecasts, Competitor Analysis, New Product Development, Company Expansion, Merger Acquisitions & Joint Venture, and Company Profiling
- Market Segments By application (wall insulation, roof insulation, concrete rehabilitation, and others), product type (closed cell and open cell), end use (residential, commercial, and others )
- Countries Scope The United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Customization 10% Customization Without any Additional Cost
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
- 2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2014 to 2025
- 3.1: North American Spray Foam Insulation Market Trends (2014-2019) and Forecast (2020-2025)
- 3.1.1: Market by Application: Wall Insulation, Roof Insulation, Concrete Rehabilitation, and Others
- 3.1.2: Market by Product Type: Closed Cell and Open Cell
- 3.1.3: Market by End Use: Residential, Commercial, and Others
- 3.2: United States Spray Foam Insulation Market
- 3.3: Canadian Spray Foam Insulation Market
- 3.4: Mexican Spray Foam Insulation Market
4. Competitor Analysis
- 4.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 4.2: Competing Materials
- 4.3: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 5.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 5.1.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis by Application
- 5.1.2: Growth Opportunities Analysis by Product Type
- 5.1.3: Growth Opportunities Analysis by End Use
- 5.2: Emerging Trends in the North American Spray Foam Insulation market
- 5.3: Strategic Analysis
- 5.3.1: New Product Development
- 5.3.2: Capacity Expansion in the North American Spray Foam Insulation market
- 5.3.3: Merger and Acquisition
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 6.1: BASF
- 6.2: FFL Partners LLC
- 6.3: Carlisle Companies Inc.
- 6.4: Huntsman Corporation