The future of the global aircraft door market looks promising with opportunities in commercial aircraft, general aviation, regional aircraft, and military aircraft. The global aircraft door market is expected to reach an estimated $2.8 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.4% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing deliveries of aircraft and introduction of new aircraft program such as MRJ, Comac C919, and Sukhoi Superjet 130.
Emerging trends, which have direct impact on the dynamics of the aircraft door industry, include introduction of automatic electric doors and increase in penetration of composites for light weight doors.
A total of 74 figures / charts and 58 tables are provided in this 160 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this aircraft door market report, download the report brochure.
The study includes the aircraft door market size and forecast for the global aircraft door market through 2023, segmented by aircraft type, door type, end use, and region as follows:
Aircraft Door Market by Type [Value ($M) and Volume (Units) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Commercial Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Regional Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
Aircraft Door Market by Door Type [Value ($M) and Volume (Units) from 2012 to 2023)]:
- Passenger Doors
- Service Doors
- Emergency Doors
- Cargo Door
- Nose Landing Gear Doors
- Main Landing Gear Doors
Aircraft Door Market by End Use [Value ($M) and Volume (Units) from 2012 to 2023)]:
Aircraft Door Market by Material [Value ($M) and Volume (M Lbs) from 2012 to 2023)]:
- Aluminum Alloys
Aircraft Door Market by Region [Value ($M) and Volume (Units) from 2012 to 2023)]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Some of the aircraft doors companies profiled in this report include Airbus Helicopter, Latecoere, Triumph Group, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Elbit Systems, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, SAAB Aerostructures, Daher Socata, and others.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the passenger door segment will show above average growth during the forecast period.
North America is expected to remain the largest region during the forecast period due to significant increases in aircraft deliveries and replacement of old aircraft.
Some of the features of "Aircraft Door Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global aircraft door market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Units) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global aircraft door market size by various applications such as aircraft, door, end use and material segment in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global aircraft door market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for aircraft door in the global aircraft door market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for aircraft door in the global aircraft door market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global aircraft door market by aircraft type (commercial aircraft, general aviation, regional aircraft, and military aircraft), by door type (passenger, service, emergency, cargo, nose landing gear, main landing gear), by end use (OEM and Aftermarket), by material (Composite and Aluminum Alloys), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in this aircraft door market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats of this aircraft door market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this aircraft door market and reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some of the changing demands of customers in the aircraft door market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the aircraft door market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this aircraft door market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competing products in this aircraft door market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
- Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in this aircraft door market?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Aircraft Door Market Dynamics
- 2.1: Introduction
- 2.2: Market Classifications
- 2.2.1: Aircraft Doors by Aircraft Type
- 2.3: Supply Chain
- 2.4: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Global Aircraft Door Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Global Aircraft Door Market by Aircraft Type
- 3.3.1: Commercial Aircraft
- 3.3.2: General Aviation
- 3.3.3: Regional Aircraft
- 3.3.4: Military Aircraft
- 3.4: Global Aircraft Door Market by Door Type
- 3.4.1: Passenger Doors
- 3.4.2: Service Doors
- 3.4.3: Emergency Doors
- 3.4.4: Nose Landing Gear Doors
- 3.4.5: Main Landing Gear Doors
- 3.4.6: Cargo Doors
- 3.5: Global Aircraft Door Market by End Use
- 3.5.1: After Market
- 3.5.2: OEM
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
- 4.1: Global Aircraft Door Market by Region
- 4.2: North American Aircraft Door Market
- 4.3: European Aircraft Door Market
- 4.4: APAC Aircraft Door Market
- 4.5: ROW Aircraft Door Market
5. Global Aircraft Door Market by Material
- 5.1: Global Aircraft Door Market by Material
6. Competitor Analysis
- 6.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 6.2: Ranking of Major Players
- 6.3: Geographical Reach
- 6.4: Operational Integration
- 6.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aircraft Door Market by Aircraft Type
- 7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aircraft Door Market by Region
- 7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aircraft Door Market by Door Type
- 7.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aircraft Door Market by End Use
- 7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Aircraft Door Market
- 7.3: Strategic Analysis
- 7.3.1: Capacity Expansion in the Global Aircraft Door Market
- 7.3.2: Technology Development
- 7.3.3: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Global Aircraft Door Market
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 8.1: Latecoere
- 8.2: Airbus Helicopters
- 8.3: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- 7.4: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- 8.5: Triumph Aerostructure
- 8.6: Aviation Market Corporation of China (AVIC)
- 8.7: Daher Socata