The future of the global nanocoating market looks promising with opportunities in construction, automotive, healthcare, marine, electronics, and energy. The global nanocoating market is expected to reach an estimated $15.8 billion by 2023 and it is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 24.5% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for nanocoating in end use industries due to superior functional properties and performance benefits over conventional coatings.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the nanocoating industry, include nanostructured coating for prevention of biofilm-associated infections on medical devices and the development of nanocoating for waterproof mobile devices.
A total of 59 figures / charts and 53 tables are provided in this 125 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this nanocoating market report, download the report brochure.
Nanocoating Market TrendsNanocoating Market Forecast
Global Nanocoating Market by Region
The study includes the market size, and forecast for the global nanocoating market through 2023, segmented by end use industry, function type, application by substrate type, and region, as follows:
Nanocoating Market by End Use Industry [Volume (Million Pounds) and $B shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]
Construction Automotive Healthcare Marine Electronics Energy Others
Nanocoating Market by Function Type [Volume (Million Pounds) and $B shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]
Self-Cleaning and Easy-To-Clean Anti-Fingerprint Anti-Microbial Anti-Fouling Others
Nanocoating Market Application by Substrate Type [$B shipment analysis for 2017 and 2023]
Metal Glass Plastic Others
Nanocoating Market by Region [Volume (Million Pounds) and $B shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]
North America Europe Asia Pacific The Rest of the World
Some of the nanocoating companies profiled in this report include ACTnano, Inc., PPG Industries, Inc, Nanogate AG, I-CanNano, SCHOTT AG and others.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the automotive, healthcare, electronics, and energy segments will show above average growth during the forecast period.
Self-cleaning and easy-to-clean, anti-microbial, and anti-fouling nanocoating are the major segments of the nanocoating market by function type. The anti-microbial nanocoating segment is expected to show above average growth during the forecast period due to its increasing usage to maintain a clean, hygienic environment in patient care facilities.
North America is expected to remain the largest region and APAC is likely to register the highest growth due to rising demand for nanocoating in the automotive, consumer electronics, and growing awareness of anti-microbial nanocoating for the healthcare industry.
Some of the features of "Nanocoating Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global nanocoating market size estimation in terms of value ($B) and volume (M Lbs.) shipment.Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.Segmentation analysis: Global nanocoating market size by various applications such as end use industry, function, and application by substrate in terms of value and volume shipment.Regional analysis: Global nanocoating market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of nanocoating in the global nanocoating market.Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of nanocoating in the global nanocoating market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the nanocoating market by end use industry (construction, automotive, healthcare, marine, electronics, energy, and others), function type (self-cleaning and easy-to-clean, anti-fingerprint, anti-microbial, anti-fouling, and others), application by substrate type (metal, glass, plastic, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this nanocoating market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this nanocoating market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this nanocoating market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the nanocoating market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the nanocoating market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this nanocoating market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this nanocoating market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Nanocoating Market Dynamics
- 2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Global Nanocoating Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Global Nanocoating Market by End Use Industry
- 3.3.1: Construction
- 3.3.2: Automotive
- 3.3.3: Healthcare
- 3.3.4: Marine
- 3.3.5: Electronics
- 3.3.6: Energy
- 3.3.7: Others
- 3.4: Global Nanocoating Market by Function Type
- 3.4.1: Self-Cleaning and Easy-To-Clean Nanocoating
- 3.4.2: Anti-Fingerprint Nanocoating
- 3.4.3: Anti-Microbial Nanocoating
- 3.4.4: Anti-Fouling Nanocoating
- 3.4.5: Other Nanocoating
- 3.5: Global Nanocoating Market Application by Substrate Type
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
- 4.1: Global Nanocoating Market by Region
- 4.2: North American Nanocoating Market
- 4.3: European Nanocoating Market
- 4.4: APAC Nanocoating Market
- 4.5: ROW Nanocoating Market
5. Competitor Analysis
- 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 5.2: Ranking of Major Players
- 5.3: Operational Integration
- 5.4: Geographical Reach
- 5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
- 6.1: Cost of Goods Sold
- 6.2: SG&A
- 6.3: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Nanocoating Market by End Use Industry
- 7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Nanocoating Market by Function Type
- 7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Nanocoating Market by Region
- 7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Nanocoating Market
- 7.3: Strategic Analysis
- 7.3.1: New Product Development
- 7.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Nanocoating Market
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 8.1: ACTnano, Inc.
- 8.2: I-CanNano
- 8.3: Nanogate AG
- 8.4: PPG Industries Inc.
- 8.5: SCHOTT AG
- 8.6: Nanosintez
- 8.7: CHOOSE NANOTECH
- 8.8: P2i Limited
- 8.9: Nanopool GmbH
- 8.10: Nanoformula LTD
- 8.11: Advanced NanoTechnology Lab
- 8.12: S.C AQUASHIELD S.R.L.
- 8.13: NANO-X GmbH