The future of the bathtub market looks good with opportunities in residential and non-residential buildings. The global bathtub market is expected to decline in 2020 due to global economic recession led by COVID-19. However, market will witness recovery in the year 2021 and it is expected to reach an estimated $10.5 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 2% to 4% from 2020 to 2025. The major drivers for the growth of this market are a rise in housing construction, increasing demand for luxury plumbing fixtures, and a rise in household income.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the bathtub by industry, are the introduction of high-tech bathtubs with advanced features including wall-mounted LCD, hydrotherapy features, and the increasing adoption of soaking tubs.
A total of 103 figures / charts and 72 tables are provided in this 162 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this bathtub market report, download the report brochure.
In this market, residential is the largest end use segment, whereas acrylic bathtubs is the largest material. Growth in various segments of the bathtub market are given below:
Bathtub Market by Segments
The study includes the market size, and forecast for the global bathtub market through 2025, segmented by product, material, shape, end use, and region, as follows:
- Bathtub Market by Product Type ($ Million from 2014 to 2025)
- Standard Bathtub
- Whirlpool Bathtub
- Bathtub Market by Material Type ($ Million from 2014 to 2025)
- Cast Iron
- Bathtub Market by Shape Type ($ Million from 2014 to 2025)
- Bathtub Market by End Use ($ Million from 2014 to 2025)
- New Residential
- Bathtub Market by Region ($ Million from 2014 to 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
- Some of the bathtub companies profiled in this report include Lixil Corporation, Kohler, Toto, and Roca and others.
- On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the whirlpool bathtub segment will show above average growth during the forecast period.
- Within the global bathtub market, the residential segment is expected to remain the largest segment. Increasing demand for urban housing along with increasing household income will stimulate bathtub demand over the forecast period.
- APAC is expected to remain the largest market during the forecast period mainly due to increasing investments in residential and non-residential construction and increasing per capita income in developing nations.
- Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: Global bathtub market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global bathtub market size by various applications such as product, material, shape, and end use in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global bathtub market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of bathtub in the global bathtub market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of bathtub in the global bathtub market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global bathtub market by product (standard bathtub and whirlpool bathtub), by material (acrylic, cast iron, fiberglass, and others), by shape (square, oval, rectangle and others) by end use (residential and non-residential), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this bathtub market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this bathtub market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this bathtub market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the bathtub market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the bathtub market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this bathtub market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this bathtub market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the bathtub industry?
- Report Scope
- Key Features Description
- Base Year for Estimation 2019
- Trend Period
- (Actual Estimates) 2014-2019
- Forecast Period 2020-2025
- Pages 162
- Market Representation / Units Revenue in US $ Billion and Volume in Million Units
- Report Coverage Market Trends & Forecasts, Competitor Analysis, New Product Development, Company Expansion, Merger Acquisitions & Joint Venture, and Company Profiling
- Market Segments By Product (standard bathtub and whirlpool bathtub), by Material (acrylic, cast iron, fiberglass, and others), by Shape (square, oval, rectangle and others), and By End use (residential and non-residential)
- Regional Scope North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW
- Customization 10% Customization Without any Additional Cost
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
- 2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
- 2.2: Supply Chain
- 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2014 to 2025
- 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
- 3.2: Global Bathtub Market Trends and Forecast
- 3.3: Global Bathtub Market by Product Type
- 3.3.1: Standard Bathtub
- 3.3.2: Whirlpool Bathtub
- 3.4: Global Bathtub Market by Material
- 3.4.1: Acrylic Bathtubs
- 3.4.2: Cast Iron Bathtubs
- 3.4.3: Fiberglass Bathtubs
- 3.4.4: Other Materials
- 3.5: Global Bathtub Market by Shape
- 3.6: Global Bathtub Market by End Use
- 3.6.1: Residential
- 220.127.116.11: New Residential
- 18.104.22.168: Remodeling
- 3.6.2: Commercial
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region from 2014 to 2025
- 4.1: Global Bathtub Market by Region
- 4.2: North American Bathtub Market
- 4.2.1: Market by Product Type: Standard Bathtub and Whirlpool Bathtub
- 4.2.2: Market by Material Type: Acrylic, Cast Iron Bathtub, Fiberglass Bathtub, and Other Materials
- 4.2.3: Market by End Use: Residential and Commercial
- 4.3: European Bathtub Market
- 4.3.1: Market by Product Type: Standard Bathtub and Whirlpool Bathtub
- 4.3.2: Market by Material: Acrylic, Cast Iron, Fiberglass, and Others
- 4.3.3: Market for End Use: Residential and Commercial
- 4.4: APAC Bathtub Market
- 4.4.1: Market by Product Type: Standard Bathtub and Whirlpool Bathtub
- 4.4.2: Market by Material Type: Acrylic, Cast Iron, Fiberglass, and Other Materials
- 4.4.3: Market for End Use: Residential and Commercial
- 4.5: ROW Bathtub Market
- 4.5.1: Market by Product Type: Standard Bathtub and Whirlpools Bathtub
- 4.5.2: Market by Material Type: Acrylic, Cast Iron, Fiberglass, and Other Materials
- 4.5.3: Market by End Use: Residential and Commercial
5. Competitor Analysis
- 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
- 5.2: Market Share Analysis
- 5.3: Operational Integration
- 5.4: Geographical Reach
- 5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
- 6.1: Cost of Goods Sold
- 6.2: SG&A
- 6.3: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
- 7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
- 7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Bathtub Market by Product
- 7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Bathtub Market by Material
- 7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Bathtub Market by End Use
- 7.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Bathtub Market by Region
- 7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Bathtub Market
- 7.3: Strategic Analysis
- 7.3.1: New Product Development
- 7.3.2: Capacity Expansions in the Global Bathtub Market
- 7.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Bathtub Market
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- 8.1: Toto LTD
- 8.2: Villeroy & Boch
- 8.3: Kaldewei
- 8.4: Kohler
- 8.5: Roca
- 8.6: RAK CERAMICS
- 8.7: Duravit
- 8.8: HSIL
- 8.9: Jaguar
- 8.10: Jacuzzi Corp