Laboratory Markets Limited has completed a comprehensive market study of the global use of Western Blotting in both clinical and research laboratory settings. This study, which estimates a current 'Western Blotting analysis' global market size of $810 million and growing to $1,233 million (CAGR of 8%) by 2020, profiles the use of Western Blotting across more than 15,000 clinical and research organisations, encompassing The Americas, The EMEA and the Asia Pacific and 109 countries. This study investigated growth in the use of Western Blotting in terms of the number of Western Blotting studies reported by end-users, which amounted to 47,000 studies over the period Jan 2013 to August 2016. A key goal in this study was to identify all major Western Blotting laboratories globally, to allow estimates of market sizes in terms of sample throughput/analysis costs. Details of these organisations are provided as part of this report.
What This Report Offers
- Market Sizes ($Millions) : Globally and covering 13 global regions and the top-10 countries
- Market Growth (CAGR) : Globally and covering 13 global regions and top the-10 countries
- Opportunities: Core and developing opportunities in easiest-to-access market sectors
- Leading Market Sectors: Identify leading sectors in core and adjacent market areas
- Applications: Identify leading, growing and emerging applications and related activities
- Reduce Risks and Costs: Reduce risks/costs by accurately profiling core and leading opportunities
- Targeted Marketing: Reach desired market groups by reliably profiling end-users market populations
- Increase Sales Opportunities: By identifying the most promising end-users in core market areas
- Emerging Markets: Identify ‘small but rapidly growing' markets by accurate sector and segment profiling
- Increase ROI: Through reduced costs and increased sales, by accessing qualified prospects and opportunities
Western Blotting 2017
These new findings are the result of a detailed three-year market study by Laboratory Markets Limited, covering the period up until August 2016. Data presented on the ‘Western Blotting 2017 Global Study ’ have been compiled from more than 47,000 clinical and research studies carried out by experienced Western Blotting end-users. These end-users are major decision-makers in the selection and purchase of Western Blotting-related products and these 'real world' market data give in-depth information on the current and future use of Western Blotting, in addition to % growth in the numbers of Western Blotting studies, costs, trends and opportunities.
End-user organisations by name are identified in all key sectors and segments of this study. Findings are provided as a PDF report, together with the full Western Blotting 2017 market database created and compiled during this study. The data provided enables Western Blotting suppliers to easily and rapidly identify, analyse and profile areas of the Western Blotting market that offer the greatest opportunities to their own companies.
The extensive market database provided with the report augments the detailed market findings presented in the PDF report, allowing rapid and easy in-depth analysis across all Western Blotting markets. These new study findings provide market information to suppliers in the Western Blotting field and they assist the identification of new Western Blotting opportunities and give powerful strategic insights into new developments and applications.
- 1. Enables suppliers to profile key areas of Western Blotting markets relating to their own products and services and provides qualified prospects by end-user organisation name
- 2. Analyses and ranks Western Blotting practices by global region, country, organisation type, methods, applications and others, helping suppliers to identify 'high opportunity' sectors relevant to their current Western Blotting products and future plans in these fields, supporting targeted marketing and reducing costs and risks
- 3. Provides key information in growing and developing areas of the Western Blotting market, helping suppliers focus resources on Western Blotting growth areas, supporting new sales opportunities in important sectors
- 4. Helps suppliers to evolve and extend their own strategic visions, future plans and operational activities in the Western Blotting field 5. Enables suppliers to identify, analyse and rank end-user practices and needs and build new customer relationships in leading Western Blotting market sectors.
Western Blotting 2017 Market Study
- This study provides detailed market data on the use of Western Blotting across all global regions (also stratified across EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific), covering 109 countries. Leading countries in terms of Western Blotting use are also identified, together with top users by country state or county, city and organisation name.
- Western Blotting 2017 identified more than 15,500 Western Blotting end-user laboratories globally, which are profiled across key market areas allowing the analysis of all key sectors, developments and opportunities in this field.
- Organistion types using Western Blotting are profiled as part of this study including hospitals, research institutes, universities and companies. The departments in which these organisations use these methods are also identified.
- The PDF report provides an in-depth analysis of key findings across all major sectors, and identifies key developments and opportunities, growth and end-user costs in this diverse field.
- Western Blotting market areas have been profiled applications, detection methods, diseases, viruses, research and clinical use, other cited laboratory methods, global regions (e.g. North America), Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific segmentation, countries, end-user organisation types, departments, end-user organisations by name (as a source of qualified prospects) and other areas.
- These findings assist suppliers in Western Blotting fields to keep pace with end-users' laboratory activities and needs. They also offer a highly cost-effective source of marketing and sales related information and give new insights into today's evolving clinical and research Western Blotting fields.
Western Blotting 2017 Market Database
- The Western Blotting 2017 global database contains more than 47,000 individual records of Western Blotting end-user organisations, covering studies reported between January 2013 and August 2016. It gives easy access to datasets and provides valuable Western Blotting market insights.
- This database is provided as an easy-to-use Excel file which can be rapidly analysed using Pivot Tables. This allows tables and graphs of all Western Blotting market sectors or segments to be easily generated in minutes.
- Pivot table analysis allows the analysis of Western Blotting market data across all segments, allowing established Western Blotting methods and applications to be analysed, as well as newer developments and market opportunities.
- Data contained in the Western Blotting 2017 database allows side-by-side comparisons of current and developing Western Blotting practices and applications across key sectors of this market.
- This database enables easy analysis of Western Blotting practices from the methods and applications Western Blotting end-users are running, to more powerful analyses of relationships in the market, offering market predictions and trend analysis.
- The market data presented in Western Blotting 2017 provides a valuable source of qualified sales prospects, based on the current and developing use of Western Blotting across multiple organisations and sectors.
- Identify sufficient numbers of published studies on the use of Western Blotting to enable Laboratory Markets to substantially identify all major Western Blotting laboratories globally, as a basis for calculating market sizes and for accurately profiling sectors, growth and opportunities in this field
- Enable suppliers to profile key areas of Western Blotting markets relevant to their own products and services and provide relevant qualified prospects by end-user organisation name
- Analyse and rank Western Blotting practices by country, end-user departments, global regions, countries, organisation names, organisation types (hospitals, clinics, medical centres etc), departments, Western Blotting applications and other areas, assisting suppliers to identify sectors relevant to their current products and future plans in these fields, supporting targeted marketing and reducing costs and risks
- Provide key information on growing and developing areas of the Western Blotting market, helping suppliers to focus their resources on these areas, supporting new sales opportunities in leading market sectors
- Help suppliers to evolve and extend their own strategic visions, future plans and operational activities in Western Blotting
- Enable suppliers to identify, analyse and rank end-user practices and needs and build new customer relationships in leading Western Blotting market sectors
- Provide in-depth market data that suppliers can analyse alongside their own market information and insights into specific areas of the market, to assist in the identification of new market opportunities and reduce risk in important areas of commercial decision-making
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. WB Region, Americas
- 2.1. Countries
- Figure 2.1: Use of WB by country across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 2.1: Use of WB by country across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 3. WB Organisation Types, Americas
- 3.1. Organisation Types
- Figure 3.1: Use of WB by organisation type across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 3.1: Use of WB by organisation type across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 4. WB Departments, Americas
- 4.1. Departments
- Figure 4.1: Use of WB by department types across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 4.1: Use of WB by department types across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 5. WB Clinical/Other Use, Americas
- 5.1. Clinical/Other use
- Figure 5.1: Use of WB for clinical or other purposes across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 6. WB Applications, Americas
- 6.1. Applications
- Figure 6.1: WB and Applications used across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 6.1: WB and Applications used across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 7. WB Detection, Americas
- 7.1. Detection
- Figure 7.1: WB and Detection across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 7.1: WB and Detection across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 8. WB Diseases, Americas
- 8.1. Diseases
- Figure 8.1: WB and Diseases across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 8.1: WB and Diseases across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 9. WB Viruses, Americas
- 9.1. Viruses
- Figure 9.1: WB and Viruses across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 9.1: WB and Viruses across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 10. WB Other Techniques, Americas
- 10.1. Other Techniques
- Figure 10.1: WB and Other Techniques across the Americas, WB2017
- Table 10.1: WB and Other Techniques across the Americas, WB2017
Chapter 11. WB Growth, Costs and Market Size
- 11.1. Growth, Americas Countries
- Figure 11.1: Top-5 Americas counties by growth in WB studies, 2013 to 2015
- Table 11.1: Top-10 Americas counties by growth in WB studies, 2013 to 2015
- 11.2. Applications Americas
- Figure 11.2: Top-10 Americas Applications growth in WB studies, 2013 to 2015
- Table 11.2: Top-10 Americas Applications growth in WB studies, 2013 to 2015
- 11.3. Americas Market Size
Chapter 12. Discussion