Product Code: PHA0456
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global influenza vaccines market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $3.7 billion in 2019.
How this report will benefit you
In this brand new 155-page report you find 64 in-depth tables, charts and graphs - all unavailable elsewhere.
The report provides clear detailed insight into the global Influenza market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Visiongain's new investigation shows revenue predictions at overall world market, submarket, company, product and national level.
This study gives individual analysis for two influenza vaccine submarkets, which are further divided by vaccine technologies:
- Trivalent Influenza Vaccines (TIV)
- Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines (QIV)
Our new analysis also shows you revenue predictions for the vaccines produced by these five market leaders: and their market share
- Sanofi Pasteur
Our report analyses the vaccines in research and development and assess their prospects once they enter the market. The R&D pipeline discusses:
- Seasonal Influenza vaccines in development
- Universal Influenza vaccines in development
The report includes forecasts to 2029 and analysis of pipeline developments for the following specific vaccines:
- Fluzone / VaxiGrip
- Seqirus Influenza Vaccines
- Fluarix / FluLaval
- FluMist / Fluenz
This study shows you forecasts to 2029 of influenza vaccines in developed and developing regions:
- United States
- The EU 5 - Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain.
- Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What is the current size of the total global influenza vaccines market? How much will this market be worth from 2019-2029?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall influenza vaccines market over the next ten years?
- What are the main segments within the overall influenza vaccines market? How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2019-2029? How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
- What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for influenza vaccines? What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the predictions for existing players and the prospects for new market entrants?
- What are the leading vaccines? What are their revenues and latest developments?
- What are some of the most prominent influenza vaccines currently in development?
- What are the main trends that will affect the influenza vaccines market between 2019 and 2029?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
- How will the global influenza vaccines market evolve over the forecasted period, 2019-2029?
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the influenza vaccines market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Influenza Vaccines Market Outlook 2019-2029: Forecasts for Trivalent Influenza Vaccines (TIV) & Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines (QIV), Revenue Forecasts and Analysis of Pipeline Developments for Fluzone / VaxiGrip, Seqirus, Fluarix / FluLaval, FluMist / Fluenz, FluBlok and Other. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.
Table of Contents
1. Report Overview
- 1.1 Global Influenza Vaccine Market Overview
- 1.2 Why You Should Read This Report
- 1.3 How This Report Delivers
- 1.4 Main Questions Answered by This Analytical Study
- 1.5 Who is This Report For?
- 1.6 Methods of Research and Analysis
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
- 1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the World Influenza Vaccine Market
- 2.1 What is Influenza?
- 2.2 Bird Flu
- 2.3 The Influenza Virus Kills over 500,000 People Every Year
- 2.4 2018-2019 Vaccine
- 2.5 Influenza has a Huge Social and Economic Burden on all Societies
- 2.6 The Influenza Virus Mutates Annually Rendering the Previous Year's Vaccines Ineffective
- 2.6.1 Influenza A
- 2.6.2 Influenza B
- 2.6.3 Influenza C
- 2.6.4 All Current Influenza Vaccines are either Trivalent (TIV) or Quadrivalent (QIV)
- 2.7 Types of Influenza Vaccines
- 2.7.1 The Flu Shot
- 2.7.2 Quadrivalent flu vaccine
- 2.7.3 Intradermal Influenza Vaccines
- 2.7.4 High-Dose Influenza Vaccines
- 2.7.5 Cell based Flu vaccines
- 2.7.6 Recombinant Influenza Vaccines
- 2.7.7 Flu Vaccination by jet injectors
- 2.7.8 Adjuvanted Vaccines
- 2.7.9 Live attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV)/Nasal Spray Vaccines
3. Influenza Vaccine by technology
- 3.1 Egg-Based Flu Vaccine
- 3.2 Cell-Based Flu Vaccines
- 3.3 Recombinant Flu Vaccines
- 3.3.1 Fact Sheets of recombinant Influenza Vaccine Flublok
- 3.4 The Antigenic Drift Mutation Causes Epidemics
- 3.5 The Antigenic Shift Mutation Causes Pandemics
- 3.6 An Epidemic or a Pandemic Outbreak?
- 3.7 Seasonal Influenza Epidemic (Local)
- 3.8 Pandemic Influenza (Worldwide): ‘A' Subtype
- 3.9 Flu Vaccine Effectiveness
- 3.10 Key Influencers of the Influenza Vaccine Market
- 3.10.1 Governments and International Organisations
- 18.104.22.168 Every Year the World Health Organisation Identifies the Most Likely Strain of the Influenza Virus
- 22.214.171.124 The Governmental Stance of the Importance of Influenza Directly Drives the Market
- 3.10.2 The WHO's “Influenza Vaccine Production Transfer Project” Affects Big Pharma's Vaccine Sales
4. Leading Manufacturers
- 4.1 Sanofi Pasteur
- 4.2 Seqirus
- 4.2.1 CSL Has Bought Novartis's Flu Vaccine Business Forming a New Influenza Vaccine Company Seqirus
- 4.3 Glaxo SmithKline
- 4.3.1 GSK is Now Third Placed in the Market
- 4.4 AstraZeneca
- 4.4.1 AstraZeneca's Flumist Product is in Trouble
- 4.5 Abbott Laboratories
- 4.6 Sinovac Biotech
5. Influenza Vaccine World Market Outlook, 2019-2029
- 5.1 The World Influenza Market Performance, 2018
- 5.1.1 Growing Elderly Population
- 5.1.2 Paediatric Influenza Vaccines - High Demand Markets
- 5.1.3 Emerging Markets
- 5.2 The World Influenza Market Revenue Forecast for 2019-2029
- 5.3 The World Influenza Market: Industry Trends, 2019-2029
- 5.3.1 Demand Driven Trends
- 5.3.2 Supply Efficiency Affects Sales
- 5.3.3 Funding Trends
- 5.3.4 Protecting the Workforce of an Economy
- 5.4 TIV Vaccines will be replaced by QIV Vaccines in the Near Future
- 5.4.1 Trivalent Influenza Vaccines (TIV)
- 5.4.2 Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines (QIV)
- 5.4.3 Influenza Vaccines by TIV and QIV Type
6. Global Influenza Vaccines Market by Vaccine Technology 2019-2029
- 6.1 The Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast 2019-2029 by Vaccine Technology (Trivalent and Quadrivalent)
7. Leading Influenza Vaccines 2019-2029
- 7.1 Sanofi Pasteur Influenza Vaccine Portfolio - Sales Forecast and Discussion 2018-2029
- 7.2 Seqirus Vaccine Portfolio - Sales Forecast and Discussion 2019-2029
- 7.3 GSK Influenza Vaccine Portfolio - Sales Forecast and Discussion 2018-2029
- 7.4 AstraZeneca Influenza Vaccine - Sales Forecast and Discussion 2018-2029
- 7.5 Sanofi Pasteur has acquired Protein Sciences Company
- 7.5.1 Flubok Influenza Vaccine - Sales Forecast and Discussion 2019-2029
- 7.6 Other Vaccines: Sales Forecast and Discussion 2019-2029
8. Influenza Vaccines in Leading Developed Markets, 2019-2029
- 8.1 Influenza Vaccines: Leading Markets, 2019, 2024, 2029
- 8.1.1 Influenza Vaccine: Leading Developed Markets
- 8.2 The US Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 8.2.1 The US Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 8.2.2 The US Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 8.2.3 Obama Healthcare Reform - the Benefits for Vaccine Sales
- 8.2.4 In the US Influenza Vaccines Come Equally from Manufacturers and Distributors
- 8.3 The Japanese Influenza Vaccine Market 2019-2029
- 8.3.1 The Japanese Influenza Vaccine Market 2018
- 8.3.2 The Japanese Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast 2019-2029
- 8.3.3 Filing the Vaccine Gap
- 8.3.4 Kaketsuken Loses Control of the Japanese Vaccine Market
- 8.4 The United Kingdom Influenza Vaccine Market 2019-2029
- 8.4.1 The UK Influenza Vaccine Market, 2018
- 8.4.2 The UK Influenza Vaccine Market, 2019-2029
- 8.4.3 Sanofi Pasteur's QIV Vaccine is Authorized for use in the UK
- 8.5 The German Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 8.5.1 The German Influenza Vaccine Market, 2018
- 8.5.2 The German Influenza Vaccine Market: Forecast 2019-2029
- 8.6 The French Influenza Vaccine Market 2019-2029
- 8.6.1 The French Influenza Vaccine Market, 2018
- 8.6.2 The French Influenza Vaccine Market: Forecast 2019-2029
- 8.6.3 French Healthcare System - Events, Policies and Effects
- 8.6.4 The French Population Have the Highest Doubt over Vaccine Safety in Europe
- 8.7 The Italian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 8.7.1 The Italian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 8.7.2 The Italian Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 8.7.3 Uncertain Foundation - Challenges in Public Healthcare
- 8.8 The Spanish Influenza Vaccine Market 2019-2029
- 8.8.1 The Spanish Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 8.8.2 The Spanish Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 8.8.3 District Rules - Economic Challenges
9. Influenza Vaccines in Leading Emerging Markets, 2019-2029
- 9.1 Influenza Vaccines: Leading Markets, 2019, 2024, 2029
- 9.1.1 Influenza Vaccine: Leading Emerging National Markets
- 9.2 The Chinese Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 9.2.1 The Chinese Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 9.2.2 The Chinese Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 9.2.3 High National Demand for Influenza Vaccines
- 9.3 The Indian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 9.3.1 The Indian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 9.3.2 The Indian Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 9.3.3 Complications of Influenza Vaccines - How Much Progress Possible?
- 9.4 The Brazilian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 9.4.1 The Brazilian Vaccine Market: 2018
- 9.4.2 The Brazilian Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 9.5 The Russian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2019-2029
- 9.5.1 The Russian Influenza Vaccine Market: 2018
- 9.5.2 The Russian Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast: 2019-2029
- 9.5.3 Power of the State
10. Research & Development Pipeline for Flu Vaccines
- 10.1 Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in Development
- 10.1.1 Sanofi Pasteur
- 10.1.1.1 Fluzone QIV High Dose
- 10.1.1.2 VaxiGrip QIV IM (6-35 months)
- 10.1.1.3 VaxiGrip QIV IM (3 years +)
- 10.1.2 Seqirus
- 10.1.2.1 MF59 QIV and TIV Vaccines
- 10.1.3 Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- 10.1.3.1 Takeda has Ceased Development of its TAK850 TIV Influenza Vaccine
- 10.1.4 Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- 10.1.4.1 Plant Based Virus-Like- Particle Influenza Vaccine
- 10.2 Universal Influenza Vaccines in Development
11. Qualitative Analysis of the World Influenza Vaccines Industry and Market, 2019 - 2029
- 11.1 SWOT Analysis of the World Influenza Vaccines Industry and Market, 2018
- 11.1.1 Strengths
- 126.96.36.199 Ageing Population
- 188.8.131.52 Influenza Prevention is Crucial
- 184.108.40.206 Sales Growth in Emerging National Markets
- 220.127.116.11 Rising Awareness of the Disease
- 11.1.2 Weaknesses
- 18.104.22.168 Supply Chain Costs
- 22.214.171.124 Time Pressure
- 126.96.36.199 Barriers to Market Entry
- 188.8.131.52 Storage and Handling of Influenza Vaccines
- 11.1.3 Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206 Strong Research and Development Pipeline
- 220.127.116.11 Vaccine Delivery - Innovations and Opportunities for Improvements
- 18.104.22.168 Universal Flu Vaccine
- 22.214.171.124 Adult Vaccines - High Need
- 11.1.4 Threats
- 126.96.36.199 Productivity Gap
- 11.2 STEP Analysis of the World Influenza Vaccines Industry and Market, 2018
- 11.2.1 Social Factors
- 188.8.131.52 Creating a Healthier Society
- 184.108.40.206 Public Fears of Side-Effects
- 11.2.2 Technological Forces
- 220.127.116.11 Advancements in Vaccine Technology
- 11.2.3 Economic Factors
- 18.104.22.168 Cost and Time Restraints
- 22.214.171.124 Emerging Markets Create Demand
- 11.2.4 Political Factors
- 126.96.36.199 Influence of Governments
- 12.1 Prevention of Influenza by Use of Flu Shots Rises in Importance
- 12.2 Japan as a Rising Consumer in the World Influenza Vaccine Market
- 12.3 Brazil and India Show Robust Growth
- 12.4 Emergence of a Universal Flu Vaccine
- 12.5 The US to Retain its Dominance
- 12.6 Concluding Remarks
- Associated Reports
- Visiongain Report Sales Order Form
- About Visiongain
- Visiongain Report Evaluation Form