In an increasingly saturated market place operators continually struggle to
find new revenue streams. The connected home offers the potential for new
revenue streams, as operators partnered with content providers and OEMs can
capitalise on the unique opportunities offered by an emerging ecosystem of
For operators the connected home can turn all households into high ARPU
households. For content providers the connected home will provide a surge in
demand for commercial content. Overall, the connected home's interoperability
allows content and services to be delivered to ultimately more end-points,
thus increasing revenue opportunities for both content and service providers.
While the connected home comes in various guises, our research shows that many
consumers are already utilising many smart devices and services for low-level
smart home functionality. Building on a foundation of consumer interest
ecosystem members and new market entrants must act swiftly in order to stake a
claim in a market which will be worth $101 billion in 2013.
What makes this report unique?
An array of primary and secondary sources has informed the findings of our
report. These findings have been placed in global and regional context,
highlighting market trends and strategic opportunities in each. The report
identifies and examines key players in a market poised for substantial growth.
Our forecasts are informed by the performance of parallel markets and leading
vendors, Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full
transcripts from an exclusive interview with DLNA and Broadcom Corporation are
included in the report.
As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources
providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key
drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as
well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an
ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative
data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018
- all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Connected Home Market 2013-2018: Smart Appliances, DLNA & 3-Screen Strategy
- Get ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the connected homes market
- The report comprises 131 pages
- Stay ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid
conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 83 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the connected
- Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist
informing the analysis
- DLNA and Broadcom Corporation
- View global connected home revenue forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your
knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales
projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial
drivers and restraints.
- Keep informed about the potential for each of the 4 connected home
submarkets with revenue forecasts from 2013-2018
- Home Health Services
- Home Energy Management Services
- Media Equipment and Management Services
- Home Monitoring Control and Automation
- Learn about the opportunities in 5 connected home regions with revenue
forecasts between 2013-2018
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Receive supporting market forecasts between 2013-2018 which support our
connected homes forecasts
- Mobile Data Traffic
- Smart TV
- DLNA Certified Devices
- Smart Meters
- Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 5 leading connected
home companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus,
corporate strategies and outlook.
- Entropic Communications
- Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the connected
home market and the prospects for established companies and new market
How the Global Connected Home Market 2013-2018: Smart Appliances, DLNA & 3-Screen Strategy report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the connected home
market. You will discover revenue forecasts, technological trends, predictions
and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our
extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will
you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth
is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
- 1.1 Technology Convergence Essential for Connected Home Success
- 1.2 Life Cycle Stage about to Enter Rapid Growth Phase
- 1.3 The Value Proposition - Everyone to Benefit from the Connected Home
- 1.4 Is the Connected Home an Inevitability?
- 1.5 Benefits of This Report
- 1.6 Who is This Report For?
- 1.7 Methodology
- 1.8 Global Connected Home Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
- 1.9 Connected Home Submarket Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
- 1.10 Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
2. Introduction to the Connected Home Market
- 2.1 Connected Home Market Structure Overview
- 2.2 Connected Home Market Definition
- 2.3 Current Connected Home Market 2013
- 2.4 The Three Screen Strategy
- 2.5 The Evolution of Connected Homes
- 2.6 Why Operators Need the Connected Home
- 2.7 The Connected Home Infographic
3. Global Connected Home Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- 3.1 Global Total Revenues from Connected Homes Services and Devices
- 3.2 Global Connected Home Market Share Forecast by Submarket Type 2013-2018
- 3.3 Global Revenues from Connected Homes Health Services 2013-2018
- 3.4 Global Revenues from Connected Home Energy Management Services
- 3.5 Global Revenues from Connected Home Media Equipment and Media
Management Services 2013-2018
- 3.6 Global Revenues from Connected Home Monitoring, Home Control and Home
- 3.7 The Operators Place in the Connected Homes Value Chain
- 3.8 Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast by Type 2013-2018
- 3.9 Forecasts of Device Sales for the 3 Screen Strategy 2013-2018
- 3.9.1 Global Smart TV S Sales Forecast 2013-2018
- 3.9.2 Global Tablet Sales Forecast 2013-2018
- 3.9.3 Global Smartphone Sales Forecast 2013-2018
- 3.10 Global Smart Meter Installation Forecast 2013-2018
- 3.11 Global DLNA Certified Device Shipment Forecast 2013-2018
4. Regional Connected Home Forecasts 2013-2018
- 4.1 European Connected Home Market 2013-2018
- 4.1.1 Securitas Alert Services France and Intamac Create new Connected
- 4.1.2 European Connected Home Revenues $29.3bn in 2013
- 4.2 North American Connected Home Market 2013-2018
- 4.2.1 Verizon's Connected Home Monitoring and Control System Offering
- 4.2.2 North American Connected Home Revenues 2013-2018
- 4.3 Latin American Connected Home Market 2013-2018
- 4.3.1 Is Motorola Positioned to Triumph in the Latin American Connected
- 4.3.2 Latin American Connected Home Revenues to Grow at 30% CAGR
- 4.4 Asia Pacific Connected Home Market 2013-2018
- 4.4.1 Panasonic Utilise Cloud for Asia Pacific Connected Home Market
- 4.4.2 Asia Pacific Connected Home Revenues Forecast to Grow from
- 4.5 Middle East and African Connected Home Market 2013-2018
- 4.5.1 Is Dubai Leading in Connected Home Uptake?
- 4.5.2 Middle East and African Connected Home Revenues 2013-2018
- 4.6 Regional Connected Home Revenues as Market Share Summary 2013-2018
5. Leading Companies in the Connected Home Market
- 5.1 The Operator - Verizon
- 5.1.1 Verizon at Connections
- 5.1.2 Operators Monetizing the Connected Home
- 5.2 The OEM - Samsung
- 5.2.1 Samsung's AllShare Play - Fostering the Connected Home
- 5.2.2 Samsung Leading in the Smart TV Space
- 5.2.3 Analysis of Samsung's Smart TV Offering
- 5.2.4 Samsung Smart TV Forecasts 2013-2018
- 5.2.5 Samsung Smart Appliance Offerings
- 5.2.6 How Samsung Monetizes the Smart Appliance
- 5.2.7 Samsung's LTE and 4G Strategies for the Connected Home
- 5.3 Home Networking - Cisco's Connected Home Offerings
- 5.3.1 Cisco Personal Content Sharing
- 5.3.2 Cisco Session Shifting
- 5.3.3 Cisco's Whole Home DVR
- 5.4 Microsoft's Connected Home Offerings
- 5.4.1 Operating Systems - Microsoft and HomeOS
- 5.4.2 Microsoft's SmartGlass - Linking Devices Together
- 5.4.3 Analysis of Microsoft's SmartGlass - Using Software to sell
- 5.5 Entropic Communications - Pure Play Connected Home Company
- 5.6 Vodafone and IBM - Connected Home Alliances
- 5.7 Panasonic - Smart Concepts in Energy Management
- 5.7.1 Panasonic - Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town
6. Connected Home Standards, Regulations and Device Categories
- 6.1 Why Must the Connected Home Be Standardised?
- 6.2 Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
- 6.3 Analysis of DLNA Members
- 6.4 Analysis of Internet Service Provider Involvement with the DLNA
- 6.5 DLNA Roadmap New Guidelines and Additional Devices
- 6.6 Enabling Technologies for the Connected Home
- 6.6.1 DLNA Architecture
- 6.6.2 Transparent Connectivity between Devices inside the Connected Home
- 6.6.3 Unified Approach for Device Discovery, Configuration and Control
- 6.6.4 Interoperable Media Formats and Streaming Protocols
- 6.6.5 Interoperable Media Management and Control
- 6.6.6 Compatible Quality of Service Mechanisms
- 6.6.7 Compatible Authentication and Authorization Mechanisms for Users
- 6.7 Key Technology Components for the Connected Home
- 6.7.1 Networking and Connectivity - IPv6 Concerns
- 6.7.2 Device and Service Discovery and Control
- 6.7.3 Media Format and Transport Model
- 6.8 Transfer Scenarios in the Connected Home
- 6.9 Media Management, Distribution and Control
7. Expert Opinion- Interview with DLNA and Broadcom Corporation
- 7.1 DLNA History - Development of Connected Home Ecosystem
- 7.2 Can the Cloud be Leveraged for Connected Home Services?
- 7.3 What are the Opportunities for Mobile Network Operators?
- 7.4 Do Competing Parties in the Connected Home Value Chain Need to Work
- 7.5 What is the The Future of Home Entertainment?
- 7.6 What are the Critical Factors in Creating a Compelling User Experience?
- 7.7 Connected Home Lifecycle Stage
- 7.8 Key Regions for Connected Home Adoption
- 7.9 Connected Home Impact - Device Cannibalization?
- 7.10 The Tablet's Role in the Connected Home
- 7.11 Home Networking from Vendor and Service Provider Perspectives
- 7.12 Connected Devices and the Importance of Operating Systems
- 7.13 Service Provider Product Portfolios
- 7.14 What are the Opportunities for App Developers?
8. SWOT Analysis of the Connected Homes Market 2013-2018
- 9.1 Connected Home Market Outlook
- 9.2 Recommendations for Ecosystem Members
- 9.3 What do Consumers Want from the Connected Home?
- 9.4 Recommendations for App Developer Entry to the Connected Homes Space
- 9.5 Are Compelling Products the Key to Connected Home Uptake?
- 9.6 Value Proposition for Consumers
- 9.7 Value Proposition for Operators
- 9.8 Value Proposition for OEMs
- 9.9 Recommendations to Maintain and Extend the Value Proposition
- 9.10 Global Connected Home Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
- 9.11 Connected Home Submarket Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
- 9.12 Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
List of Charts
- Chart 3.1: Global Total Revenues from Connected Homes Services and Devices
2013-2018 ($ Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.3: Global Connected Home Market Share Forecast by Submarket Type
- Chart 3.5: Global Revenues from Connected Home Health Services 2013-2018
($ Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.7: Global Revenues from Connected Home Energy Management Services
2013-2018 (Billion, AGR %)
- Chart 3.9: Global Revenues from Connected Home Media Equipment and Media
Management Services 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.11: Global Revenue Forecast from Connected Home Monitoring, Home
Control and Home Automation 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.13: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast by Type, 2012-2017
(Million Exabytes per month)
- Chart 3.15: Global Smart TV Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.17: Global Tablet Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.19: Global Smartphone Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 3.21: Global Smart Meter Installation Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions,
- Chart 3.23: Global DLNA Certified Device Shipment Forecast 2013-2018
(Millions, AGR %)
- Chart 4.1: Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions)
- Chart 4.3: European Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions
- Chart 4.6: North American Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 4.9: Latin American Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 4.12: Asia Pacific Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 4.14: Middle East and African Connected Home Revenue Forecast
2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %)
- Chart 4.16: Regional Connected Home Revenues as Market Share Summary
- Chart 5.2: North American Pay TV Customers with Access to TV Everywhere
- Chart 5.3: Global Broadband Subscribers Use of TV and PC for Watching
- Chart 5.4: Global Broadband Subscribers Use of MIDs and Tablets for
Internet Videos (%)
- Chart 5.7: Global Samsung Smart TV Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR
- Chart 6.6: Global Top 10 ISPs by Subscribers Q1 2013 (Millions)
List of Tables
- Table 1.1: Global Connected Home Revenue Forecast Summary 2013, 2015, 2018
(Billions, CAGR %)
- Table 1.2 Connected Home Submarket Revenue Forecasts Summary 2013, 2015,
2018 ($bn, CAGR %)
- Table 1.3 Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecasts Summary 2013, 2015,
2018 ($bn, CAGR %)
- Table 3.2: Global Total Revenues from Connected Homes Services and Devices
2013-2018 ($ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.4: Global Connected Home Market Share Forecast by Submarket Type
- Table 3.6: Global Revenues from Connected Home Health Services 2013-2018
($ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.8: Global Revenues from Connected Home Energy Management Services
2013-2018 (Billion, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.10: Global Revenues from Connected Home Media Equipment and Media
Management Services 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.12: Global Revenue Forecast from Connected Home Monitoring, Home
Control and Home Automation 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.14: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast by Type, 2013-2018
- Table 3.16: Global Smart TV Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR %,
- Table 3.18: Global Tablet Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR %, CAGR
- Table 3.20: Global Smartphone Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %,
- Table 3.22: Global Smart Meter Installation Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions,
AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 3.24: Global DLNA Certified Device Shipment Forecast 2013-2018
(Millions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.2: Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions,
AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.4: European Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018 (Billions
AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.5: Verizon's Connected Home Offering (Entry Level, Second Level,
- Table 4.7: North American Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.8: Motorola Home Cable TV and Video Solutions
- Table 4.10: Latin American Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.11: Panasonic Smart Home Appliance Offerings
- Table 4.13: Asia Pacific Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
(Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.15: Middle East and African Connected Home Revenue Forecast
2013-2018 (Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)
- Table 4.17: Regional Connected Home Revenues as Market Share Summary
- Table 5.1: Verizon Company Information (Revenue, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.5: Samsung Company Information (Revenue, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.6: Analysis of Samsung Smart TV Strategy and Offering
- Table 5.9: Global Samsung Smart TV Sales Forecast 2013-2018 (Millions, AGR
%, CAGR %)
- Table 5.9: Global LTE Roll Out Schedule (Country, Operator, Launch Date)
- Table 5.10: Cisco Company Information (Revenue, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.11: Cisco's Personal Content Sharing Product Portfolio
- Table 5.12: Cisco's Session Shifting Product Portfolio
- Table 5.13: Cisco's Whole Home DVR Product Portfolio
- Table 5.14: Microsoft Company Information (Revenues, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.15: Entropic Communications Company Information (Revenue, HQ,
Ticker, Contact, Website)
- Table 5.16: Entropic Communications Product and Service Portfolio
- Table 5.17: Vodafone Company Information (Revenue, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.18: IBM Company Information (Revenue, HQ, Ticker, Contact, Website)
- Table 5.19: Panasonic Company Information (Revenues, HQ, Ticker, Contact,
- Table 5.20: Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town Services
- Table 6.1: DLNA Home Network Device Categories
- Table 6.2: Mobile Handheld Device Categories
- Table 6.3: Home Infrastructure Device Categories
- Table 6.4: DLNA Promoter Members
- Table 6.5: DLNA Member Companies
- Table 6.7: Global Top 10 ISPs by Subscribers Q1 2013 (Millions)
- Table 6.8: DLNA Media formats for Home Devices
- Table 6.9: DLNA Media formats for Mobile/Handheld Devices
- Table 6.10: Media Server and Media Renderer Services
- Table 8.1: Connected Home SWOT Analysis 2013-2018
- Table 9.1: Key Home Technology Areas
- Table 9.2: Consumer Needs for Connected Home Equipment
- Table 9.3: Global Connected Home Revenue Forecast 2013, 2015, 2018
(Billions, CAGR %)
- Table 9.4: Connected Home Submarket Forecasts Summary 2013, 2015, 2018
($bn, CAGR %)
- Table 9.5 Regional Connected Home Revenue Forecasts Summary 2013, 2015,
2018 ($bn, CAGR %)
List of Figures
- Figure 2.1: Global Connected Home Market Structure Overview
- Figure 2.2: Three Screen Strategy Infographic
- Figure 2.3: The Connected Home Infographic 2013
- 3 Denmark
- 3 Italia
- 3 UK
- A1 Telekom
- Acer Incorporated
- Actions Microelectronics Co., Ltd
- Actiontec Electronics Inc
- Advanced Digital Broadcast SA
- Agri-Valley Broadband
- Airties Wireless Network
- Al Madar
- Alaska Communications
- Alco Digital Devices Limited
- Algar Telecom
- Allegro Software Development Corporation
- Allion Labs, Inc.
- AllWinner Technology Co., Ltd.
- Alpha Networks, Inc.
- Alpha Systems, Inc.
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Altec Lansing Australia PTY LTD
- Alticast Corporation
- Amlogic, Inc.
- Andorra Telecom
- Appalachian Wireless
- ARCELIK A.S. ELEKTRONIK ISLETMESI
- ArcSoft, Inc.
- Arkuda Digital LLC
- ARM Ltd.
- ARRIS Group
- Askey Computer Corp.
- ASUSTek Computer Inc.
- AT&T Mobility
- Bakrie Telecom
- Bang & Olufsen
- Base Telecom
- Baustem Information Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Bayan Telecommunications
- Belkin Corporation
- Bell Mobility
- BenQ Corporation
- BeST (life)
- BGH S.A.
- Bharti Airtel
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Bose Corporation
- BOUYGUES Telecom
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- British Sky Broadcasting Ltd.
- Buffalo Inc.
- C Spire Wireless
- Cal-Comp Electronics & Communications Company Limited
- Cameo Communications, Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Carolina West Wireless
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- Cavium Inc.
- Cell C
- Cellular South
- Ceton Corp.
- CEWIT Korea
- Chariton Valley Comms
- Charter Communications
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Cinemo GmbH
- Clear Mobitel
- CLEAR mobyl
- Commnet Wireless
- Compal Electronics Inc.
- Conax AS
- Convergence Technologies
- Cox Communications
- Cross Telephone
- CSC Holdings, LLC
- CSL Limited
- Custer Telephone
- Cyberlink Corp.
- D&M Holdings Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Delta Networks, INC.
- Deutsche Telekom
- Dialog Axiata
- DigiOn, Inc.
- Discretix Technologies Ltd.
- Dish Network
- D-Link Systems, Inc.
- Dream Multimedia GmbH
- Dwango Co. Ltd.
- E Plus
- Eastech Electronics Inc.
- EchoStar Technologies LLC
- E-HOME Automation
- Elgato Systems GmbH
- Energy Australia Ausgrid
- Entel Movil
- Entel PCS
- Entropic Communications, Inc.
- ERA/T Mobile
- Espial Group Inc.
- Etex Telephone Co-op
- Everything Everywhere
- Foster Electric Company
- FPT Telecom
- France Telecom
- Fraunhofer IIS
- Frontier Silicon, Ltd.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Funai Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fuzhou Rockchip Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Glo Mobile
- Global Mobile
- Good Mind Industries Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Hybroad Vision Electronic Technology Corporation
- Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
- Haier Group
- Hansong Technology Ltd.
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Heartland Data Co., Inc.
- Hisense Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hitron Technologies
- Humax Co., Ltd.
- Hutchison 3
- HYUNDAI Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- iCube Corp.
- iLook Corporation
- Imagination Technologies Ltd.
- Inkel Corporation
- Intamac Systems Limited
- Intel Corporation
- I-O Data Device, Inc.
- Irdeto Corp.
- IT Access Co., Ltd.
- iWedia SA
- Jabil Circuit
- Japan Cable Laboratories
- JetHead Development, Inc.
- JVC KENWOOD Corporation
- KAONMEDIA Co., Ltd.
- Kathrein-Werke KG
- KDDI Corporation
- Korea Electronics Technology Institute
- KPN Base
- Kyocera Corporation
- Leap Wireless
- Lenovo Pte. Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- LG U+
- Liberty Global
- LITE-ON IT Corporation
- Loewe Opta GmbH
- Logitech Inc.
- Marvell International Ltd.
- Maspro Denkoh Corp.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Meizu Technology Co., Ltd
- Microsoft Research
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
- Mobikom Austria
- Mobyland and CentreNet
- Monaco Telecom
- Morega Systems Inc
- Mosaic Telecom
- MphasiS Limited
- MStar Semiconductor, Inc.
- MTS Allstream
- Myriad Group
- NAD Electronics International
- Nagravision SA
- NBN Co
- NEC Corporation
- Nero AG
- Netgear Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Nikon Corporation
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.
- Niveus Media, Inc.
- Northwest Cell
- Novatek Microelectronics Corp
- Novatel Wireless, Inc.
- NTT DoCoMo
- O2 Secure Wireless
- OAO Voentelecom
- Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- ONKYO Corporation
- Open mobile
- Orange Armenia
- Oregan Networks Ltd.
- P1 Networks
- PacketVideo Corporation
- Panhandle Telephone Co-op
- Pantech Co., Ltd.
- Parrot SA
- Persona Software
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle
- Pioneer Cellular
- Pioneer Corporation
- Pixela Corporation
- Primax Electronics, Ltd.
- Prime Electronics & Satellitics Inc.
- Public Service Wireless
- Pulsus Technologies.
- QNAP Systems, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Qualcomm India
- Quatius Limited
- Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Research In Motion
- Rogers Communications
- Rogers Wireless
- S and R Communications
- S&O Electronics (Malaysia) SDN.BHD.
- S&T Telephone Cooperative
- Sagemcom SAS
- Samsung Electronics
- Sao Paulo Military Police
- Seagate Technology
- Securitas AB
- Securitas Alert Services France
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semp Toshiba Amazonas SA
- SerComm Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Sichuan Changhong Electric Co., Ltd.
- Sigma Designs, Inc.
- SiliconDust USA
- Sitecom Europe BV
- SK Telecom
- SK Telesys
- Sky Brazil
- SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation
- Skyworth Multimedia (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Smart Communications
- sMedio, Inc.
- SMIT (HK) Limited
- Softbank Mobile
- Sonaecom / Optimus
- Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Standard Microsystems Corp.
- Strata Networks
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
- Sunniwell Co., Ltd
- Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd.
- SureSoft Technologies, Inc.
- Synology Incorporated
- T Mobile
- T Mobile Slovensko
- T Mobile USA
- TCL Corporation
- TEAC Corporation
- TechniSat Digital GmbH
- Tele2 Sweden
- Teleca Ltd
- Telechips Inc
- Telecom Italia
- Telecom NZ
- Telecommunications Technology Association
- Telenor Magyarorszag
- Telenor Sweden
- Testronic Laboratories Belgium NV
- Texas Energy Network
- Texas Instruments
- T-Hrvatski Telekom
- Thumb Cellular
- Tikona Digital
- Time Warner Cable
- Top Victory Investments Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology Korea Corporation
- TRENDnet China Telecom
- Trident Microsystems (Far East) Ltd.
- True Move
- U Mobile
- Ubiquitous Corporation
- UK Broadband
- UME EPM
- Uniden Corporation
- United Wireless
- US Cellular
- Valens Semiconductor Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc
- Verizon Wireless
- VIA Technologies, Inc.
- Videon Central, Inc.
- VisualOn Inc.
- Viva Bahrain
- Viva Cell-MTS
- Vivid Wireless
- VividLogic Inc.
- ViXS Systems, Inc.
- Vodafone Group Services Ltd.
- Vodafone NZ
- Vodafone Portugal
- Vodafone Qatar
- VTM, Inc.
- Western Digital
- Wind Mobile
- Wistron Corporation
- XL Axiata
- XXCAL Japan Inc.
- Yamaha Corporation
- Zhong Shan City Litai Electronic Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Zinwell Corp.
- ZTE Corporation
- ZyXEL Communications Corporation
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
- Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
- Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA)
- Peoples Telephone Co-op
- Telecoms Industry Association
- UPnP Forum