Product Code: 100899
Updated in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE exhausts sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and automobile exhaust market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global car exhaust market study includes:
- Automotive OE exhaust systems (petrol/diesel split) fitment and market size estimates data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including legislative influences, catalyst technologies, EGR, particulate filters, acoustics, heat exchanger systems, weight-saving, anti-corrosion)
- Annual regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Tenneco, Horiba Group, BASF, Bosal, Katcon (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive exhaust system suppliers including their strategies and prospects
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of the automotive exhaust systems sector globally
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14 markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in the car exhaust sector
- Establish and track key companies' latest activities and prospects
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Produce internal sales plans and forecast
- Carry out competitive intelligence
Table of Contents
List of tables:
- Asia-Pacific manufacturer market shares of OE emission control systems for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2017, % of sales volume
- European manufacturer market shares of OE emission control systems for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2017, % of sales volume
- Market volumes of DEF tanks fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2012-2032, ('000s units)
- Market volumes of diesel exhausts fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2012-2032, ('000s units)
- Market volumes of petrol exhausts fitted to newly-assembled passenger cars and light vehicles, 2012-2032, ('000s units)
- North American manufacturer market shares of OE emission control systems for passenger cars and light vehicles, 2010-2017, % of sales volume
- Overview of past and future Euro emission standard measures in place since 1996
- Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co KG
- Wescast Industries Inc
- Katcon Global
- Volkswagen AG
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- BASF SE
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Cummins Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Benteler International AG
- Bosal International N.V.
- Dow Automotive Systems
- Faurecia SA
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Auto Inergy
- Tenneco Inc.
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Kolbenschmidt Pierburg (KSPG)
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Mahle GmbH
- Martinrea International Inc.
- Plastic Omnium
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTi)
- Corning Inc.
- Hanon Systems