Juniper Research's new ‘Fleet Tracking & Logistics’ provides a comprehensive examination of the Fleet Tracking & Logistics market, with an in-depth assessment of both markets; evaluating the future of fleet and asset tracking services. The study also contains insightful player benchmarking of the leading fleet management service providers, alongside key strategic recommendations for stakeholders in the industry.
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 months' Access to harvest Online Data Platform
- Fleet Tracking & Logistics Market Dynamics: In-depth analysis of the evolving Fleet Tracking & Logistics landscape, including:
- Market Summary of 2020
- An Overview of the Fleet Tracking & Logistics Ecosystem
- Exploration of Key Market Drivers & Limitations
- Future Business Models Analysis & Key Strategic Recommendations: Juniper Research offers recommendations relevant to the following market stakeholders:
- Service Providers
- Connectivity Providers
- Hardware Vendors
- Vendor Positioning Index: Analysis of 25 Fleet Management Software Providers, based on agility, innovation, and presence:
- AT&T Business
- Azuga Fleet
- Element Fleet Management
- Fleet Complete
- Geotab Inc
- GPS Insight
- GPS Trackit
- Teletrac Navman
- Verizon Connect
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Includes a market summary, followed by separate forecasts for the fleet tracking market and asset tracking market respectively, quantifying the following indicators:
- Fleet Software Usage
- Asset Tracking Usage
- Revenue from Fleet Software
- Revenue from Asset Tracking
- 1. Which emerging technologies will disrupt Fleet Tracking & Logistics operations over the next 5 years?
- 2. What will the Fleet Tracking & Logistics market look like in a post-COVID-19 world?
- 3. What steps can stakeholders take to strengthen their position in the market?
- 4. Who are the leading fleet management software vendors operating in this market?
- 5. Which regions offer key opportunities for growth in the Fleet Tracking & Logistics market?
- Included in Juniper Research Vendor Positioning Index: AT&T Business, Azuga Fleet, CalAmp, Element Fleet Management, Fleet Complete, Fleetio, FleetUp, Geotab Inc, GPS Insight, GPS Trackit, Gurtam, Infosys, Intel, Lytx, Omnitracs, ORBCOMM, Ruptela, Samsara, Spireon, Telefonica, Teletrac Navman, Trackimo, Uffizio, Verizon Connect, Vodafone.
- Mentioned: Amazon, BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance), BT, Einride, EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), Ericsson, FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation), LoRa Alliance, Mercedes-Benz, NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), Scania, Semtech, Sigfox, Telia, Volvo.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's ‘Fleet Tracking & Logistics forecast suite’ includes:
- Data splits for 8 key global regions and 13 countries, including:
- South Korea
- For the Fleet Tracking market, Juniper Research provides forecasts for:
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles in Use
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles That Are Part of a Commercial Fleet
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles That Are Tracked by Fleet Software
- Total Annual Service Revenue from Fleet Software
- For the Asset Tracking market, Juniper Research provides forecasts for:
- Total Number of Business Operating per Annum
- Total Number of Business that Use Asset Tracking
- Total Number of Assets Tracked per Annum
- Total Annual Spend on Asset Tracking
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data, containing 17 tables and over 3,970 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular IFxls (Interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.