Juniper Research's comprehensive ‘Health & Fitness Wearables ’ research examines key challenges, opportunities and directions vendors are taking in this evolving digital health wearables market. Our must-have digital health wearables research analyses the current and future market opportunity for a number of use cases:
- Consumer Fitness Trackers
- Consumer Hearables
- Smart Fitness Clothing
- Professional Body Sensors
The fitness wearables market size research charts the latest technological and business developments in the smart health and fitness wearables space, as well as providing in-depth forecasts for a variety of metrics. It comprises:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Analysis of New Approaches Changing the Market: Analysis of the different tactics innovative disruptors bring to the table, how they differ from the approaches of established leaders and how this will reshape the wearables landscape.
- Establishment of the Driving Factors: The critical dynamics that will affect how the health and fitness wearables landscape will develop over the next five years are identified; those vendors already utilising these factors are evaluated, as well as those who need to adapt to the evolving trends
- Thorough Competitive Analysis: The major players shaping the health and fitness wearables market are assessed and evaluated, including both established leaders in the field and upcoming innovators. The Juniper Research Leaderboard includes:
- Catapult Sport
- Forecasting the Form Revolution: Juniper Research's forecast modelling for health and fitness wearables includes forecasts for installed base, shipments and revenue, as well as software and services. Forecasting is split by category and region, and considers consumer fitness trackers, smart clothing, hearables and professional body sensors.
- 1. Are new wearable technology companies going to be pushed more and more away from 'traditional' wearable forms?
- 2. What is the growth capacity for targeting professional/semi-professional athletes and more exercise-intense user groups?
- 3. Can recent innovations from the major players mitigate the traditional constraints affecting wearables, eg abandonment?
- 4. Who and what are likely to be the emerging start-ups and concepts in the industry in the future?
- 5. Can traditional forms of wearables continue to generate growth as the market becomes more fixed?
- Case Studied: Motiv, Whoop.
- Included in Juniper Research Leaderboard: Athos, Ava, Catapult Sport, Fitbit, Garmin, Huami, Huawei, Jabra, Moov, Omron, Polar, Samsung, Sensoria, Whoop, Wyze, Xiaomi.
- Mentioned: Actigraph, AliveCor, Amazon, AthliOS, Beltone, Chinese Athletics Association, CISS (Chinese Institute for Sport Science), Coin, Curve, Endomondo, EuropeActive, Fast Twitch, FDA (Food and Drug Administration), FibriCheck, Firstbeat, Fit Pay, FitStar, Form, Gentle Monster, GN Group, Google, HEAD, Interton, Major League Rugby, MapMyFitness, mCareWatch, NFL (National Football League), NFLPA (National Football League Players Association), Optima Molliter, PEI (Physical Enterprises Inc), ProActive, Proxy, REJOINT, ReSound, SCOR Global Life, ShotTracker, Singapore Post, Strava, Switch2Health, Tencent, Twine Health, University Hospital of Zurich, Valencell, Vector Watch, Vivobarefoot, Yonex, Zepp.
Data & Interactive Forecast
The ‘Health & Fitness Wearables ’ forecast suite includes:
- Country-level data splits for 8 key regions and country forecasts for:
- South Korea
- Segment splits by:
- Sector: Consumer & Professional
- Functionality: Multifunctional & Unifunctional
- Device Form Factor: Smart Clothing, Wristband, Hearables, Pro Sport Sensors
- Device Vendor: Fitbit, Huami, Others for US, UK, China and ROW (Rest of World)
- What-If Analysis tool allowing the user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 28 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 130 tables and over 16,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular IFxls (Interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.