Product Code: M20370
This report sets out to answer the following questions:
- What are the dynamics affecting the global digital health market?
- What strategies are players adopting to compete on this market?
- What main use cases can be observed in digital health?
- How do national regulations impact the market of digital health?
- What size is the digital health market in terms of volume?
For each segment analysed in the report, it provides:
- A review of the economic issues at play,
- Player positioning along the value chain,
- Estimated market sizing for each segment.
Abbott Laboratories,Alert1,Amazon Care,Apple,Bluelinea,Capsule Tech,care.coach,Cerner,CORE Group,Doctolib,Engie,Fitbit,Garmin,General Electrics - Healthcare,Google,Howz,iSens,Johnson & Johnson,Kameda Infologics,Libify,Maricare,Medisanté Group,Medtronics,Philips Healthcare,ResMed,Roche,Rollibot,Sense4Care,Suez,Tandem Diabetes Care,Tunstall,Visiomed,Voluntis,Vsee,Withings.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology and Scope
- 2.1. Definition & Scope
- 2.2. Use cases studied
3. Digital health market overview
- 3.1. Landscape overview
- 3.2. National regulatory environments
4. Healthcare system platforms
- 4.1. Use Case Overview
- 4.2. Illustrative Use Case: Doctolib Teleconsultation Platform
- 4.3. Player Dynamics
- 4.4. Drivers & Barriers
- 4.5. Player analysis
- Amazon Care
- Capsule Tech
- CORE Group
- Medisanté Group
- 5.1. Use Case Overview
- 5.2. Illustrative Use Case: Medtronic remote patient monitoring solution for diabetes
- 5.3. Player Dynamics
- 5.4. Drivers and Barriers
- 5.5. Player analysis
- Abbott Laboratories
- General Electrics - Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Tandem Diabetes Care
6. Remote support & Actimetry
- 6.1. Use Case Overview
- 6.2. Illustrative Use Case: Vi Intelligent wearable
- 6.3. Player Dynamics
- 6.4. Drivers and Barriers
- 6.5. Player analysis
- 7.1. Use Case Overview
- 7.2. Illustrative Use Case: Apple's steps into the healthcare
- 7.3. Player Dynamics
- 7.4. Drivers and Barriers
- 7.5. Player analysis
- Johnson & Johnson
8. Digital health: Market sizing
- 8.1. Drivers and Barriers synthesis
- 8.2. Healthcare system platforms Market Sizing
- 8.3. Telehealth market sizing
- 8.4. Remote support and actimetry market sizing
- 8.5. Wellness market sizing