Product Code: M00010MRA
This report is an all-encompassing analysis of the dynamics of the edtech market, focussing on K-12 and higher education. It provides an overview of the leading trends and growth drivers while reviewing the competitive landscape.
It embraces upcoming technologies, features, services and trends pertaining to edtech offerings by tech giants, unicorns as well as new entry start-ups.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How fast will the edtech market evolve in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was the impact of COVID-19 on the K-12 and higher education market?
- What are the leading solutions in K-12 and higher education market?
- Which countries are leading the way in winning government strategies and/or VC funding?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Edtech state of play
- 2.1. Market overview
- 2.2. Impact of COVID-19 is propelling push to online learning
- 2.3. Service model variations of edtech
- 2.4. Technology trends
- 3.1. Main business models
- 3.2. Mapping the ecosystem
- 3.3. Use cases
- Stride K12
- Khan Academy
- 3.4. Global Edtech unicorns
- 3.5. The European edtech start-up ecosystem
- 3.6. Big Tech education solutions
4. National Edtech plans
- 4.1. UK strategy for the potential of technology in education
- 4.2. US National Education Technology Plan
- 4.3. Chinese education modernisation plan towards 2020-2035
- 4.4. European Commission Digital Education Action Plan (2021-2027)
5. Annex: Glossary
List of tables and figures
2. EdTech state of play
- Evolution in global education and e-learning expenditure and MOOC market growth, 2019-2025
- Expenditure growth in global education Threshold
- Web traffic in the midst of COVID-19 for top four MOOC providers
- New registered learners in top MOOC platforms
- Edtech sub-verticals and delivery models
- Advanced education technology expenditures 2018-2025
- Examples of edtech companies relying on cutting-edge technologies
- Edtech positioning quadrants
- Global distribution of edtech 'unicorns'
- Panoroma of European edtech